PDA

View Full Version : Nuri mini dungeon

Misfit
01-31-2014, 10:56 PM
Today, I spent around 115 plat doing runs at the nuri mini dungeon (3 plat). I had classy looter on as well as thrasher but I only got one steel, and no pinks. Another person who had the same elixirs got 2 steels with 15 plat. Is there any way I can loot more steels other than buying classy looter and thrasher?

IGN Storm
01-31-2014, 11:06 PM
Classy looter does not boost your chances of getting GBS. Don't buy thrashers, luck decreases your chances of getting GBS. Thought it may increase the chance of getting a pink, the best Gold:Plat payout is running the dungeon with no elixirs.

billybob1
01-31-2014, 11:59 PM
Classy looter does not boost your chances of getting GBS. Don't buy thrashers, luck decreases your chances of getting GBS. Thought it may increase the chance of getting a pink, the best Gold:Plat payout is running the dungeon with no elixirs.

Sigh...how many plats n hours have u spent in nuri plat map? It irks me when people answer if they haven't spent the time or plat in this map.

For one u need to run more. Don't expect after n hour to have enough to craft a demo set. Just keep running it if u have the plat and it will drop trust me...I have over 2k plat n hours upon hours in this map. I've farmed over 300 steels using that set up..n countless scraps that I end up giving away cuz I have so many. Just keep running map with classy n thrasher if ur doin solo....Also take off luck..I find I get more pinks with out it anyways

Xyzther
02-01-2014, 11:37 AM
Sigh...how many plats n hours have u spent in nuri plat map? It irks me when people answer if they haven't spent the time or plat in this map.

For one u need to run more. Don't expect after n hour to have enough to craft a demo set. Just keep running it if u have the plat and it will drop trust me...I have over 2k plat n hours upon hours in this map. I've farmed over 300 steels using that set up..n countless scraps that I end up giving away cuz I have so many. Just keep running map with classy n thrasher if ur doin solo....Also take off luck..I find I get more pinks with out it anyways

Ye we bes Nuri plat

IGN Storm
02-01-2014, 12:59 PM

Not everyone have an unlimited amount of plat. FYI I've runned NMD about 300 times which doesnt make me the king of farmers like you but I think it should qualify me to answer a simple question.

veto
02-01-2014, 02:31 PM
Not everyone have an unlimited amount of plat. FYI I've runned NMD about 300 times which doesnt make me the king of farmers like you but I think it should qualify me to answer a simple question.billy isn't wrong, I have done many runs and I get more blades with classy looter. You can get 6-8 easy blades within an hour. If it doesn't happen, don't rage. Be patient and try another time.

IGN Storm
02-01-2014, 02:48 PM
billy isn't wrong, I have done many runs and I get more blades with classy looter. You can get 6-8 easy blades within an hour. If it doesn't happen, don't rage. Be patient and try another time.

Explain to me how classy looter effects drop rates. If I happen to be lucky while wearing say a Copperhead Helm, that doesnt mean Copperhead Helms increase drop rates.

:-(
02-01-2014, 02:52 PM
The classy looter reduces the amount of drops in your pool to loot. All that can be looted are crafted schematics and 1/3 of all regular items. It is the same principal if you run the first fh map with a lvl1 then a lvl76 and compare

IGN Storm
02-01-2014, 03:42 PM
The classy looter reduces the amount of drops in your pool to loot. All that can be looted are crafted schematics and 1/3 of all regular items. It is the same principal if you run the first fh map with a lvl1 then a lvl76 and compare
I see