PDA

View Full Version : About the Glitched Helm that STS recently fixed.

Aikyorx
02-01-2014, 02:27 AM
Just my opinion:))

Those who have the glitched helm which exist of Glorious Helmet and the Exhaled Helmet, will be disappointed.

The glitched helm which cost about 2m-5m, now decreases to about 90k-200k. The players which had the helm can't sell for a high price anymore mainly to get something they actually desires or for show only.

The players with the glitched helm should be wondering "Why? I could have sold this (glitched helm) for a few million but now I can't !"

My opinion is : Fix back the non-glitched helm to be glitched so it can be sold for millions now and the players could get their items they desires again.

IGN : Aikyrox
Guild: -

Limsi
02-01-2014, 03:44 AM
It's glitched in the first place and people knew that. It's their risk of purchasing it for a ridic. price and STG did what they had to do addressing the issue.

ericarsenic
02-01-2014, 03:55 AM
finally the scammers resign LOL

Nagin
02-01-2014, 04:46 AM
finally the scammers resign LOL

+1!!!!

Venom
02-01-2014, 06:16 AM
I was prepared for this, i only kept 2 with me and sold the rest long ago :) Losing 6-7mill was a reasonable risk i could take for the awesomeness it provided.

Aikyorx
02-01-2014, 08:08 AM
I was prepared for this, i only kept 2 with me and sold the rest long ago :) Losing 6-7mill was a reasonable risk i could take for the awesomeness it provided.

So now they should probably regret buying it.

Venom
02-02-2014, 01:22 PM
So now they should probably regret buying it.

Every buyer including myself probably regrets spending so much on them. Well at least i got to use those for a long time.

Ebezaanec
02-02-2014, 01:28 PM
It was Glitched.

If someone bought them knowing it was glitched, then they took the risk.

If STG "re-bugged" the item, then it would make people who bought the item right now very rich. Imagine... Just loading up on cheap "un-glitched" helms and then reselling them for several millions.

Kakashis
02-02-2014, 03:43 PM
A glitch is a glitch that needs to be fixed!

Aikyorx
02-02-2014, 08:55 PM
It was Glitched.

If someone bought them knowing it was glitched, then they took the risk.

If STG "re-bugged" the item, then it would make people who bought the item right now very rich. Imagine... Just loading up on cheap "un-glitched" helms and then reselling them for several millions.

Now all the players know that it was not glitched anymore, and no one want to buy it too (except if you want to complete a armor set with the unglitched helm) . In the past people knew that its glitched and its still worthy to buy it for a show. If the helm is glitched again, most likely no one is going to buy it as you didn't know when is the glitched helm gona be fixed again. Its mainly for showing off.

Zylx
02-02-2014, 11:12 PM
A glitch is a glitch that needs to be fixed!

Took the words right outta my mouth. It is STS's full intention to provide its customers with a product that has the least amount of imperfections as possible. The glitched helms were not supposed to be glitched. STS corrected this glitch because it was not supposed to happen. If you lost out, too bad for you. STS would never re-bug the game, because then it would screw some people over. You bought the item at your own risk. Buyers/Sellers beware.

Sky_is_epicgearz
02-03-2014, 06:23 AM
Remember the pirate rings???
They fixed that why wouldn't they fix this? :)

Farz
02-03-2014, 11:44 PM
Just my opinion:))

Those who have the glitched helm which exist of Glorious Helmet and the Exhaled Helmet, will be disappointed.

The glitched helm which cost about 2m-5m, now decreases to about 90k-200k. The players which had the helm can't sell for a high price anymore mainly to get something they actually desires or for show only.

The players with the glitched helm should be wondering "Why? I could have sold this (glitched helm) for a few million but now I can't !"

My opinion is : Fix back the non-glitched helm to be glitched so it can be sold for millions now and the players could get their items they desires again.

IGN : Aikyrox
Guild: -

the person is you or your friend right?and you're the one who wants to sell it ;)

Aikyorx
02-04-2014, 01:36 AM
the person is you or your friend right?and you're the one who wants to sell it ;)

Its not mine, its just my opinion. Look at the top.