PDA

View Full Version : [Suggestion] Active Buff Skill should not decrease health/mana

extrapayah
02-01-2014, 11:37 AM
I notice that all active skill which increase attribute in AL, return our health/mana to the same percentage when the buff ends.

In other words, when the buff ends, the process actually reduce our current health/mana to match the percentage of recently reduced maximum health/mana

I think it will be better and right if the process doesn't reduce our current health/mana

thank you very much

Energizeric
02-01-2014, 02:05 PM
If that were the case, then the buff would essentially work like a heal skill, and if you used it a few times in a row you would become fully healed.

Solid
02-01-2014, 04:56 PM
At least you have a health/mana buff skill.

Bless
02-01-2014, 04:56 PM
That logic is flawed. As energizeric said, its exactly like a heal.

extrapayah
02-01-2014, 11:47 PM
well, you all know how warrior's VB work, right? and august's arcane skill too. any description of healing there?

why the exception, why no general rule? and, is it wrong to make increase attribute ACTIVE skills as healing?

Energizeric
02-02-2014, 12:38 AM
well, you all know how warrior's VB work, right? and august's arcane skill too. any description of healing there?

why the exception, why no general rule? and, is it wrong to make increase attribute ACTIVE skills as healing?

Yes it is. The purpose of a stat buff is give a temporary increase to your stats. Pets that have a healing arcane ability do not give a stat buff. It is either one or the other.

extrapayah
02-02-2014, 01:33 AM
Yes it is. The purpose of a stat buff is give a temporary increase to your stats. Pets that have a healing arcane ability do not give a stat buff. It is either one or the other.

true... that's why warrior's VB and august skill is strange, while supposed to temporary increase str by 25/50 and max health/mana by 120, they also heal, they do both, not either one

and by applying 'healing effect' i believe it won't make stat boost active skills overpowered, since all true healing skills become stronger by levels, while stats boost active skills aren't