PDA

View Full Version : The egg no one can hatch! (yet)

Madnex
02-01-2014, 12:19 PM
I believe it may be related with the new questline! ;)

Can you guess which one I'm talking about?

Hint: It's not any arcane.

Hoardseeker
02-01-2014, 12:21 PM
The quest from beastmaster in nordr,right?

Madnex
02-01-2014, 12:23 PM
Is this the only one I could be possibly be talking about? :)

Yes it is, you closed my thread too fast you! D:<

Hoardseeker
02-01-2014, 12:27 PM
Confused

stackz
02-01-2014, 12:39 PM
Most likely a less OP dragon whelp granted after you bring lava from the tropical zones to hatch the poor frozen thing lol

Ebezaanec
02-01-2014, 12:48 PM
Are you talking about the egg you received after killing Frostbite and then gave to Archid the Beastmaster?

Because if that's so, then it's a Spider egg.. Spider egg yields dragon egg lol

matanofx
02-01-2014, 12:51 PM
Im so confused and have no idea what any of you are talking about

Gorecaster
02-01-2014, 01:16 PM
I thought for sure that guy was how you would get frosteye during the first days of the winter event. I don't know what it's going to tie into and to speculate anymore is just silly.

Morholt
02-01-2014, 01:30 PM
Are you talking about the egg you received after killing Frostbite and then gave to Archid the Beastmaster?

Because if that's so, then it's a Spider egg.. Spider egg yields dragon egg lolFrostbite is a slut. You have no idea what she got around with.

Xenobiotic
02-01-2014, 01:31 PM
Frostbite is a slut. You have no idea what she got around with.

That's a bad word young boy.

Rare
02-01-2014, 01:56 PM
That's a bad word young boy.

That's a bad word???

Xenobiotic
02-01-2014, 01:57 PM
That's a bad word???

I think slut is, its obviously not a good word.

Morholt
02-01-2014, 02:29 PM
It's PG13, at the most extreme/for the conservative. Daytime tv shows use it plenty. It was used directed towards an animated, fictional, giant ice-spider--something tells me no one is offended by the joke. And at the end of the day, I could have justly worded things to refer to Frostbite as a 'female dog.'

I'll chance it.

Xenobiotic
02-01-2014, 02:34 PM
It's PG13, at the most extreme/for the conservative. Daytime tv shows use it plenty. It was used directed towards an animated, fictional, giant ice-spider--something tells me no one is offended by the joke. And at the end of the day, I could have justly worded things to refer to Frostbite as a 'female dog.'

I'll chance it.

Oh.

Anarchist
02-01-2014, 03:56 PM

I'll chance it.

Lmao!
But i believe there are under 13 players in AL so monitor your language c:

Spyce
02-01-2014, 04:32 PM
Sluts are actually a popular brand who makes sunglasses.
Shady Sluts as I like to calm them.

Rare
02-01-2014, 05:07 PM
Lmao!

Censorship at its best.

You're right though... they probably otherwise would never have heard or seen that word.

Good job Morholt.

Madnex
02-01-2014, 05:38 PM
I'll say something on topic, for a change.

Examine my second post very well. :)

DocDoBig
02-01-2014, 05:46 PM
Is this the only one I could be possibly be talking about? :)

Yes it is, you closed my thread too fast you! D:<

Muahaha. ;)

sevenpain
02-01-2014, 06:17 PM
Is a Phoenix

Instanthumor
02-01-2014, 07:10 PM
Is a Phoenix

No! Lol

Zylx
02-03-2014, 01:34 AM
Lmao!

There are kids under the age of 13 who play dark legends (blood&gore=R rated)... And i challenge you to stand in Kraag Guild Hall for 15 minutes and not hear someone drop the F Bomb lol.

Morholt
02-03-2014, 04:01 AM
There are kids under the age of 13 who play dark legends (blood&gore=R rated)... And i challenge you to stand in Kraag Guild Hall for 15 minutes and not hear someone drop the F Bomb lol.Or just look at all the Rogue outfits...any time you see a woman in real life dressed in such a manner, nine times out of ten, she'll be standing on a corner and looking for 'work.' lol

If a young person is playing a game with such scantily clad female avatars & npcs so abundant, I think the word in question is plenty acceptable in relation to content (assuming it's done properly & isn't used to flame/insult a person). I'd place stripper outfitted women as being more inappropriate for my children before this common-place word, that isn't censored/bleeped on daytime tv or radio.

borix
02-03-2014, 04:56 AM
People can we please stop using all these bad words and continue to hack, slash and burn these mobs. Come on think of the children...

Violence = OK, Sex = :hororr:)

Edit: back on topic.

Hope we will finally be able to hatch this egg. Maybe its a spider dragon.

Pilagius-
02-03-2014, 11:06 AM
The bat beside The Hermit

Hoardseeker
02-03-2014, 11:11 AM
I got 4 eggs that no one can hatch In the game....No one!

Anarchist
02-03-2014, 12:29 PM
Or just look at all the Rogue outfits...any time you see a woman in real life dressed in such a manner, nine times out of ten, she'll be standing on a corner and looking for 'work.' lol

If a young person is playing a game with such scantily clad female avatars & npcs so abundant, I think the word in question is plenty acceptable in relation to content (assuming it's done properly & isn't used to flame/insult a person). I'd place stripper outfitted women as being more inappropriate for my children before this common-place word, that isn't censored/bleeped on daytime tv or radio.

I was assaulted and forum ganged only becuz i said someone who buys names with gold from a name hoarder is "Dumb".

I wish i never said so. Monitor your languge there are players that may feel offended (not me) for different reasons.

Morholt
02-03-2014, 03:03 PM
I was assaulted and forum ganged only becuz i said someone who buys names with gold from a name hoarder is "Dumb".

I wish i never said so. Monitor your languge there are players that may feel offended (not me) for different reasons.Ah, I remember that thread. But there is a big difference between this and that. People got butt-hurt because you targeted any player who has paid for a name and called them dumb. Not just that, but the thread raged on because you posted something that could be argued about: your opposing outlook & opinion on a commonly done thing. So, people posted on and on about it in defense. Your thread would have been heated regardless of using the word 'dumb.'

You called actual people dumb...I talked about a fictional, animated, giant ice-spider. There is a big difference in how words were used. Not just that but the statement can't even be defended or opposed, as know all have no idea what Frostbite has actually mated with...

...watch the egg actually spawn a dragon-spider hybrid pet...lol

Anarchist
02-03-2014, 05:39 PM
Ah, I remember that thread. But there is a big difference between this and that. People got butt-hurt because you targeted any player who has paid for a name and called them dumb. Not just that, but the thread raged on because you posted something that could be argued about: your opposing outlook & opinion on a commonly done thing. So, people posted on and on about it in defense. Your thread would have been heated regardless of using the word 'dumb.'

You called actual people dumb...I talked about a fictional, animated, giant ice-spider. There is a big difference in how words were used. Not just that but the statement can't even be defended or opposed, as know all have no idea what Frostbite has actually mated with...

...watch the egg actually spawn a dragon-spider hybrid pet...lol

Well imo they got annoyed mostly cause of the "dumb part".
Even though i still firmly think you should monitor your language(spiders or not) cause someone (not me) might get offendend, it is left to you what you want to do.

Madnex
02-03-2014, 06:45 PM
What the **** happened to my ******* thread?

Edited(in advance) by Delphina; 02-2-2014 at 09:48 AM.

Reunegade
02-03-2014, 06:56 PM

Edited(in advance) by Delphina; 02-2-2014 at 09:48 AM.
Leol

DocDoBig
02-03-2014, 07:04 PM
First in advance edit ever. ;)

Reunegade
02-03-2014, 07:27 PM
First in advance edit ever. ;)
Actually, Doc, I think you've been trolled.

Solid
02-03-2014, 07:37 PM
I can't hatch ny deary cuz i already hatched one.

Yea, i just blew your mind.

Problem?

Striderevil
02-04-2014, 12:08 AM
Leave censorship to the moderators and get on with the story

Visiting
02-04-2014, 04:19 AM
We are most definetly talking about a new dear pet that is so OP Deary won't drop ever again....

DocDoBig
02-04-2014, 04:38 AM
Actually, Doc, I think you've been trolled.

Leoloeol quality troll doe

Anarchist
02-04-2014, 04:39 AM

Edited(in advance) by Delphina; 02-2-2014 at 09:48 AM[COLOR=#3E3E3E][I].

But But But...