PDA

View Full Version : mythic armor and helm upgrade. i need confirmation

iamgrim
02-01-2014, 04:20 PM
if a mythic armor lv31 will be upgraded with gems. that is +5 in grand gem right? but what if the armor is upgraded to lv36? what will happen to the grand gem +5? will it be upgraded to be +6? this confused me a lot. anyone have the right idea? or the dev should confirm this?

Madnex
02-01-2014, 05:35 PM
Any gems socketed in the level 31 mythics will be lost if you upgrade them to 36 since they are practically new items. If you want to resocket some then yes, what was +5 will now be +6 if you're lucky enough to get supergem.

aarrgggggg
02-01-2014, 06:27 PM
if a mythic armor lv31 will be upgraded with gems. that is +5 in grand gem right? but what if the armor is upgraded to lv36? what will happen to the grand gem +5? will it be upgraded to be +6? this confused me a lot. anyone have the right idea? or the dev should confirm this?gems are lost completely when u upgrade them to lvl 36 myths they will have 0 gems in them and u will have to start over the gemming process.Also keep in mind when they are upgraded to lvl 36 they become untradeable.

Hoardseeker
02-02-2014, 09:19 PM
if a mythic armor lv31 will be upgraded with gems. that is +5 in grand gem right? but what if the armor is upgraded to lv36? what will happen to the grand gem +5? will it be upgraded to be +6? this confused me a lot. anyone have the right idea? or the dev should confirm this?
:0 you must check the FAQ in my signature