View Full Version : Refund platinum

Solid Scorpion
02-01-2014, 05:07 PM
I recently bought 2k plat to support the game (and you know, enhancer discount). But my mischievous brother screwed my acc while I wasn't looking and spend it all on auction slots, inventory slots, and stash slots (which I almost never use).

Now having wasted 2k+ plat (including free ones from offers), I need refunds.

Is it possible for STS to refund?

DocDoBig
02-01-2014, 05:11 PM
Sure thing,
contact the Spacetime Studios Support Team by writing support@spacetimestudios.com [Email] or click on the Support button on top of the page which leads to: http://support.spacetimestudios.com [Forums]

The support guys take purchase problems really serious, just explain them what happened.
The plat you spent on Enhancers might not get refunded though!

Good Luck.

Solid Scorpion
02-01-2014, 11:43 PM
Sure thing,
contact the Spacetime Studios Support Team by writing support@spacetimestudios.com [Email] or click on the Support button on top of the page which leads to: http://support.spacetimestudios.com [Forums]

The support guys take purchase problems really serious, just explain them what happened.
The plat you spent on Enhancers might not get refunded though!

Good Luck.

Big problem, they can't refund slot purchases, I read the conditions...

I'm currently stuck with 500 invent, 250 stash, and 250 auction atm (yes, the max amount...and I don't f@&$ing need that much slots!!!)

DocDoBig
02-02-2014, 04:26 AM

I'm currently stuck with 500 invent, 250 stash, and 250 auction atm (yes, the max amount...and I don't f@&$ing need that much slots!!!)

Holy Moly.

I would still email them. It's worth the time.

Dragoonclaws
03-06-2014, 03:18 AM

I don't know why, but I'm laughing as hell behind my PC... ROFL your bro rocks lol. :,)

Nagin
03-06-2014, 04:52 AM
Lol@250auction slots

DivineMyth
03-06-2014, 10:58 AM
its all good for good use :D

Warlord0520
03-06-2014, 03:58 PM
Holy Moly.

I would still email them. It's worth the time.

no its not lol you dont get ur items back for geting scammed, what makes you think they will refund your platinum.

Dragoonclaws
03-07-2014, 02:49 AM
I dont get iit, they used to give back the scammed item!