PDA

View Full Version : PVP does not justify bad words and ignorant actions

Hercules
02-01-2014, 06:10 PM
In some cases I have seen players arcanes by some inexplicable reason, when I turn to them, perhaps in a simple greeting like "Hi" they completely ignore me. For some TDM or CTF is even more disturbing that these players are not all, but a vast majority are often so rude to call a noob vs someone who does not earn them, how sad is that besides pvp seeing these attitudes I see that there are certain players who destroy and ignore a bad word to formae an acronym that is even understandable. Where are the values?. I as a person representing a player just hope that both players have the best things a bit and I respect others in TDM or CTF anger management, as leading to bad words. I know many will say but do not see it is PVP warzone, yet never knowingly carried swearing.

We all deserve equal respect :smile:

Ebezaanec
02-01-2014, 06:21 PM
Disrespect in PvP? Nothing new..

As long as the Chatbox exists, then there will always be immature name-calling

Sheener
02-01-2014, 06:25 PM
I was called a noob yesterday because I was in 1v1 and someone come heal the player I was against so I lost. The player that healed called me a noob. Lol I am a big boy and I can handle it. But I am not someone that goes around saying mean things to people. It can be hurtful to some.

Hiosahaf
02-01-2014, 06:55 PM
Karma will take care of them.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Hercules
02-08-2014, 07:09 AM
Disrespect in PvP? Nothing new..

As long as the Chatbox exists, then there will always be immature name-calling

lol