PDA

View Full Version : Character Slot

einzen
02-01-2014, 08:00 PM
Hi all,

I want to ask, if i'm purchase character slot(with plat/story token) will i get benefit :

1. Bonus 7 Plat (after level up like my first character) ?
2. So, if have 2 daily quest (Including story quest, so probably 20 story token/day for 2 character ?)

Thanks.

Aneneanet
02-01-2014, 09:43 PM
1. No I don't believe you do. Think its only with first character.
2. And yes, each character can do the dailies, so 2 characters can earn 20 tokens a day between them. But the tokens can't be transferred between your characters, only the items purchased. Eggs can be transferred to any character. Inventory slots and auctions slots can only be shared with characters on the same acct.

einzen
02-02-2014, 03:23 AM
2. And yes, each character can do the dailies, so 2 characters can earn 20 tokens a day between them. But the tokens can't be transferred between your characters, only the items purchased. Eggs can be transferred to any character. Inventory slots and auctions slots can only be shared with characters on the same acct.

So, if i have 2 character slot, then 2x 10 Story Token, but each character have their own token, and the item from token shop can be transfer with stash?

for inventory and auction, also can be transfered with stash? or if i already bought inventory(increase 1 time +25 slot) then both my character have 50 slot item?
thank you. :D

Hoardseeker
02-02-2014, 03:25 AM

So, if i have 2 character slot, then 2x 10 Story Token, but each character have their own token, and the item from token shop can be transfer with stash?

for inventory and auction, also can be transfered with stash? or if i already bought inventory(increase 1 time +25 slot) then both my character have 50 slot item?
thank you. :D
yes,you can transfer brought items with stash :)