PDA

View Full Version : How to move properly??

skimmey
11-28-2010, 12:13 PM
it seems to be the case that i cant use skills while walking with the virtual joystick or do i anything wrong ?TT

i tried this in pvp and iam a archer so range is pretty imporant for my i think and with tap to move i rush to close inn and get raped badly T_T any suggestions for that?:)

Conradin
11-28-2010, 12:39 PM
well, you might be out of range for your attacks. try moving just close enough so that youcan shooot your enemy, and run away while still auto attacking. if it is a melee moster then he will follow you and you can shoot him without getting hurt. Aslo you can further slow down ememies by using your rooot specials. pvp is all about damage, so fights last 2-4 seconds lol. TT is the master for that tho, so yea ask him. or it might just be a bug.

Kurlz
11-28-2010, 01:31 PM
it seems to be the case that i cant use skills while walking with the virtual joystick or do i anything wrong ?TT

i tried this in pvp and iam a archer so range is pretty imporant for my i think and with tap to move i rush to close inn and get raped badly T_T any suggestions for that?:)

are you on an idevice, or a droid?

if youre on an idevice, ive got no clue what the problem is.
but if youre on a droid, i can tell you the problem is probably because droids dont support multitouch. id suggest goin into settings and enabling touch to walk.

also, with tap to move you can alter your course at any time by tapping somewhere else

Lesrider
11-28-2010, 01:34 PM
Droids don't support multitouch AND you can't take screenshots? I'm feeling better about my iPhone decision every day :)

skimmey
11-28-2010, 02:25 PM
Oh that really sixx then that droid device ): then looking forward to pc version hehe

Royce
11-28-2010, 03:57 PM
Hmmm, I just ordered an android phone the other day. It says it has multitouch capability. I will be disappointed if that is not true when I get it...

skimmey
11-28-2010, 04:34 PM
Iam on desire does it have multitouch?

Royce
11-28-2010, 05:07 PM
Iam on desire does it have multitouch?

Well, I just did a quick Google search, and it seems it does have multitouch but it's buggy or something.

Wushu
11-28-2010, 06:02 PM
Android as an OS supports multitouch - different android devices have varying degrees of success with multitouch. I have no trouble with multitouch on my Motorola Droid running stock (non-rooted) 2.2 Android.

Pharcyde
11-28-2010, 07:00 PM
Droids don't support multitouch AND you can't take screenshots? I'm feeling better about my iPhone decision every day :)

Even though The company Apple is garbage. No one can beat their IOS though, its about as technically perfect as perfect gets.