PDA

View Full Version : Have you ever had Levelitis?

Zylx
02-01-2014, 10:12 PM

Levelitis: A condition where a player becomes exhausted from overwhelming periods of experience farming.

Symptoms:
• Dozing Off
• Mouth Dry
• Involuntary Snoring
• Diminished awareness
• Constant in-game deaths

Treatment:
• Sleep
• Snack Break
• Exercise

Other Things About Levelitis:
• Patients have reported feeling awake after logging out.
•Antibiotics or antiviral medication will not help with treatment.
• If you have diarrhea or vomiting, you probably have something else and should go see a doctor.
• It is not contagious.

Common FAQs:
Q: What's the Difference Between Levelitis and Screen-sickness?
A: Screen-sickness is more serious and severe case of Levelitis. People with Screen-sickness have reported eye strain and nausea. Levelitis only applies to long periods of experience farming. So if you have the same symptoms mentioned above, but it isnt from farming experience, you have something else.

Q: I have to get to the next level! But im soooo tired!! What should i do!?
A: Dont continue. You will only screw up the kdr that only preteens and beginners care about!

Q: Is it hereditary?
A: Highly improbable.

Q: What should i eat?
A: Eat foods that are rich in vitamins. Fruits are really helpful for increasing your energy reserves....oh who am i kidding. Go eat some snickers and drink a lot of energy drinks.

Q: How much should i sell my locked crate for?
A: That question does not pertain to this topic.

If you have any questions or concerns about Levelitis, feel free to consult your physician.

Linkincena
02-01-2014, 10:16 PM
Thanks.. many people don't know it..
U may add a technical thing into it..
My phone's LED screen got burnt by the constant graphics at edges of the game screen and my name in the center is now permanent lol

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

Zylx
02-01-2014, 10:26 PM
Haha ouch!

Sariita
02-01-2014, 10:28 PM
Common FAQs:
Q: What should i eat?
A: Eat foods that are rich in vitamins. Fruits are really helpful for increasing your energy reserves....oh who am i kidding. Go eat some snickers and drink a lot of energy drinks.
Hahaha This made my day xd

Ebezaanec
02-01-2014, 10:54 PM
Ah, I'll be fine. I'll just take some of the good stuff from my friendly pharmaceutical company.

Or I'll just stare at Ethyl's arcane ability.

Zylx
02-01-2014, 11:12 PM
Ah, I'll be fine. I'll just take some of the good stuff from my friendly pharmaceutical company.

Oh yeah. Some "vitamins" will help you wake right up :D

Zeus
02-01-2014, 11:20 PM
Ask Zojak if he's had levelitis. :p

Delphina
02-01-2014, 11:25 PM
OMG! I have suffered from this!

Roberto077
02-01-2014, 11:26 PM
OMG! I have suffered from this!

Don't you automatically get the max level though?

Spyce
02-01-2014, 11:38 PM
Please, I need someone to treat my levelitis.

Delphina
02-01-2014, 11:42 PM

Nope! I have many characters I cap :)

Prahasit Prahi
02-02-2014, 12:08 AM

She has secret toons no one knows them so please be careful lol

Delphina
02-02-2014, 12:37 AM
I added an image and shared on Facebook!

Zylx
02-02-2014, 12:42 AM

Lol thanks, delph. I love the image! :D

ThePvpTwink
02-02-2014, 01:00 AM
Happens when I'm trying to cap at night :p

Wake up to a dead battery...

Zojak
02-02-2014, 01:04 AM
Ask Zojak if he's had levelitis. :p

Just sleep deprivation! :D

Prahasit Prahi
02-02-2014, 01:06 AM

I'm the one who liked it first lol hehe :p

Zylx
02-02-2014, 01:20 AM
Happens when I'm trying to cap at night :p

Wake up to a dead battery...

I've done this before too haha

Cmrel
02-02-2014, 01:54 AM
Just sleep deprivation! :D

hey zojak? where are you in vancouver? same place bro.. :) sweet! finally a person in the same area. hahaha..

DocDoBig
02-02-2014, 04:20 AM
Levelitis lmaooo

Sariita
02-02-2014, 02:09 PM
Lmao Leveling all night long in s2 cause the expansion was close And I was Lvl 20 haha xd

LordDravek
02-02-2014, 04:00 PM
After reading this, I consulted my physician. Upon arrival, the nurse took blood, checked my blood pressure, checked my temperature, and had me urinate in a cup. I found myself in a room with wifi access. I told the nurse I was feeling the problem! She said the doctor will be with me in a moment.

After 15 minutes, my levelitis began taking a toll. I slowly was graduating to lockilitis and platipurchalitis. Clicking, clicking, and more clicking... The doctor finally showed. He said "I've never heard of levelitis, lockilitis, or platipurchalitis." I explained AL to him. At first, He recommended I put the phone down and get some rest. I told him, death is not an option, but I would try.

That night, I got a friend request and phone call from my doctor. He said "my wife hates you." He was a level 23 smurf.

Welcome doc... welcome, doc.

Artae
10-08-2014, 10:26 PM
I have this all the time [emoji79]

Zylx
10-08-2014, 10:48 PM
Lol i remember this!!! I miss delph! D:

Raselph
10-08-2014, 11:25 PM
Thanks.. many people don't know it..
U may add a technical thing into it..
My phone's LED screen got burnt by the constant graphics at edges of the game screen and my name in the center is now permanent lol

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk
ur wife mustve screwed u up

Amadorbibidor
10-09-2014, 01:17 AM
Lololol. Had that when started to lvl my warr from lvl 15. It manifest very strong at lvl 40

Chrisaetoshawker
10-09-2014, 09:56 AM
Happening now....uhh (jk)

Amicusdei
10-09-2014, 05:51 PM
After reading this, I consulted my physician. Upon arrival, the nurse took blood, checked my blood pressure, checked my temperature, and had me urinate in a cup. I found myself in a room with wifi access. I told the nurse I was feeling the problem! She said the doctor will be with me in a moment.

After 15 minutes, my levelitis began taking a toll. I slowly was graduating to lockilitis and platipurchalitis. Clicking, clicking, and more clicking... The doctor finally showed. He said "I've never heard of levelitis, lockilitis, or platipurchalitis." I explained AL to him. At first, He recommended I put the phone down and get some rest. I told him, death is not an option, but I would try.

That night, I got a friend request and phone call from my doctor. He said "my wife hates you." He was a level 23 smurf.

Welcome doc... welcome, doc.

Awesome :)

Makes me miss Waheedski's stories. :(