PDA

View Full Version : Gems Taking Up Space

Aikyorx
02-02-2014, 04:10 AM
I believe that the inventory should be seprated with the inventory where the gems and essences are stored at.

Those inventory who had their limit space above 50 or 75 should be facing no difficulties but for me I have only 25, and I can't use my story tokens to buy the inventory space too, as I'm saving for crawly.

If you only have 25 max limit in your inventory, and you have like

9x Fire Essence

7x Glacial Essence

8x Blood Essence

Which total should be about 24 slots in your inventory already. Which is a pity too, if you have 3 rare drops in the map which add up to 27 and you could be in a difficulty as 27 has reached the limit of 25 (which is the max) and you can't go to other maps too. In the end you have to sell your essences in order to move on and after that you had to earn these essence again by running maps.

I wish STS will separate the inventory (which make no change and the same as 25 but you can still increase it) and the inventory where you keep the gems and essences and make the max limit to 30 which is just right to hold all essences together while the gems can be kept in the stash.

IGN:Aikyrox

Orageunas
02-02-2014, 07:35 AM
That is why they made inventory slots buyable with story tokens... If you cant or want buy them with story tokens then just delete essences/gems until you can.

Aikyorx
02-02-2014, 07:55 AM
That is why they made inventory slots buyable with story tokens... If you cant or want buy them with story tokens then just delete essences/gems until you can.

Do you mean sell? Selling the essences/gems enables you to travel to other places (Kragg) when you are full but now that you had to earn it back again by running maps, which is troublesome.

Ebezaanec
02-02-2014, 09:52 AM
Just buy more Inventory Slots using Story tokens.... Not that difficult.

Everything in this game is an investment.

Madnex
02-02-2014, 12:24 PM
Well depending on your class, delete a gem or two that won't be of need to you in the future gems. Your scenario is rather unlikely but you can just do that until you get 10 of each and then boom, half of your inventory cleared. Lastly, if it was that easy to go by with 25, no one would buy more slots.

phillyr
02-02-2014, 06:51 PM
Just buy more Inventory Slots using Story tokens.... Not that difficult.

Everything in this game is an investment.

I started a new toon not too long ago...u realize how utterly annoying it is for a new player to consantly be out of inv space? You have 10 days of story missions before u can upgrade your inv for free. In the meanwhile you r constantly out of space. I probably would have quit the game if I didn't have left over plat to upgrade my inv.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Milan Lame Man
02-02-2014, 10:40 PM
This was debated long ago when essences were introduced. Someone even suggested a one-time quest to get 25 more slots, which sounds like a good thing, but in the end, nothing happened.
Anyway, with some effort, you can double the amount of your toons every 12 days, this can then provide a good token income for the main. You get your crawly in 62 days instead of 50, but end up with ~9 toons 50 slots each. Just delete all essences on those other toons. With gems so cheap it should not be such a big issue as back then when blood gem cost 30k.