View Full Version : EndGame Warrior PvE Build

Khairi
02-02-2014, 12:43 PM
I really need help in this build . Kinda confused :confused:

supersyan
02-02-2014, 12:56 PM
full str
passive might 5/5
passive durability 5/5 (if u have problem with mana then replace it with int 5/5)
VB 5/5
Juggernaut 5/5
SS 4/5 ( leave last upgrade)
wm 4/5 ( leave last upgrade snare)
CS 2/5 (upgrade staggering blow)
HOR 5/5

Hopes it helps :)
i run elites with cs, wm, juggernut and heal
Normal maps SS,WM, VB and heal

aarrgggggg
02-02-2014, 03:17 PM
Well its your lucky day that i read this post...
With this build that i personally use i can typically hold aggro (mobs and bosses attention) almost at all times
and makes me practiclly invincible in all elite maps.
So here goes, it is a five skill build and i switch out depending upon which maps i run and there difficulty
also i use 5 skills because i have 2 setups 1 for damage....timed runs and easier maps, and 1 for all the harder elites
As a warrior in elite maps our ONLY job is to keep aggro and heal our squisy friends who actually deal 90% of the damage
The amount of damage a warrior does to mobs or bosses compared to a rogue or mage is very minimal.
Active skills
Skyward smash 2/5 only get the increase damage
Windmill 3/5 take the taunt skill and the increased damage
Horn of renew 5/5
Juggernaut 5/5
Vengeful blood 5/5

Passives
Knowledge 5/5
Might 5/5
Durable 5/5
all 3 of these will add to your overall health and survivability which is what u are after for elites

for my damage elite build (easier maps) i use these four skills
skyward, windmill,vengeful,horn

for elite shuyal i use
skyward, windmill,jugg, horn

And 2 be truly invincible and make the poison pools from wraith heart and ashral heart look easy
i use horn, windmill,vengeful, jugg

Gear helps also in easy elites i use dev maul in hard elites i use targe for the added armor and survivability

This is what works for me and i love it, in fact i love it so much that i have not and will not respec at all this weekend
I have been using this build for about 4 months now since crowsfoot convinced me 2 try jugg (thanx crowsfoot)

Try it out u can be invincible also

Samdegreat
02-02-2014, 03:50 PM
I don't understand why u need longer range and taunt on heal? U already have it on juggernaut and it happens 3 time every 5-7 seconds lol :) I would go 3/5 on heal it would be more useful on something else

I use 5/5 on skyward, windmill, juggernaut and 3/5 on horn
Passive- 5/5 on dex, str, itn for health and stats in general and I started doing damage increase currently 2/5

In combat, charge horn,jug and smash but windmill don't bother...

Also in elite use ribbit - his special ability allows crit for war 500-1000 and your whole team

Sheener
02-02-2014, 05:27 PM
Longer range on heal does help.

Samdegreat
02-02-2014, 06:30 PM
Longer range on heal does help.

But does it help as much as you could spend the point on something else?

aarrgggggg
02-02-2014, 06:31 PM
I don't understand why u need longer range and taunt on heal? U already have it on juggernaut and it happens 3 time every 5-7 seconds lol :) I would go 3/5 on heal it would be more useful on something else

I use 5/5 on skyward, windmill, juggernaut and 3/5 on horn
Passive- 5/5 on dex, str, itn for health and stats in general and I started doing damage increase currently 2/5

In combat, charge horn,jug and smash but windmill don't bother...

Also in elite use ribbit - his special ability allows crit for war 500-1000 and your whole teamLonger range to provide healing support to those squisie party members. A warrior can never have 2 many taunts seen as how holding aggro is your only responsibility in elites.

Unless of course u have an arcane maul in which case u actually can inflict a viable amount of damage, other than maul owners u are just a big target for mobs and bosses

djbigglez
02-02-2014, 06:42 PM
From my experience glaive users can deal some damage. Obviously not as much as the maul but it does deal some obvious damage.

aarrgggggg
02-02-2014, 06:49 PM
From my experience glaive users can deal some damage. Obviously not as much as the maul but it does deal some obvious damage.That is correct. Sorry i forgot about the glaive/bonesaw however even with these weapons it is still most imperative to hold aggro above all else hence why i use 3 taunts timed properly for best results

djbigglez
02-02-2014, 08:56 PM
That is correct. Sorry i forgot about the glaive/bonesaw however even with these weapons it is still most imperative to hold aggro above all else hence why i use 3 taunts timed properly for best results

I like your build. I actually switched to it. I had something similar but yours was a bit different. Working nicely so far. Thanks for the build

aarrgggggg
02-03-2014, 09:00 AM
That is correct. Sorry i forgot about the glaive/bonesaw however even with these weapons it is still most imperative to hold aggro above all else hence why i use 3 taunts timed properly for best results

I like your build. I actually switched to it. I had something similar but yours was a bit different. Working nicely so far. Thanks for the buildGlad to be of assistance

aarrgggggg
03-26-2014, 07:51 PM
It seems with the new elites released and many people asking for advice on builds i would bump this thread back up to page one. Check post #3 for build

Khairi
03-26-2014, 07:59 PM
It seems with the new elites released and many people asking for advice on builds i would bump this thread back up to page one. Check post #3 for build

Yes , now I'm frequently using that build . Thanks to you , I able to solo some of the elite map. I hope this thread will be highlighted to those who need guide on the build. Thanks again.

Sent from my grandpa's Nokia 3310