PDA

View Full Version : <Boss Twinks> The bad guild of 12-15

Xts
02-02-2014, 03:50 PM
WELCOME TO BOSS TWINKS!

INTRODUCTION:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=siig5b9Y7N0
** make it sure to set the video on HD/720p to watch the video on its best quality.

FOUNDER:
*BREEZAGA - (DEC. 16, 2013)

GUILD MASTER:
*KIDOSMASH
*NICHIKO / *HACHINICHI - rebelled
* "THE OFFICERS"

OFFICERS:
*ANCHORMASTER
*ASIANBABY
*CRITICALYE
*CALLMEKECE - kicked for disobeying the guild rules.
*DARKQUANTA - lvl up (we miss our pro smurf)
*DDUZTIN
*ELTOXIC
*GALACIANS
*FRALINE
*IGHTS
*METEORBARRET
*LORDGAIA
*LORDJETZ
*PSYCHOHAMMER
*ROLLJOINTS
*OXYTIXINS
*WATMYNAMEZ
*XMAESTROKILLX
*ZZSSWEETT

RECRUITERS:
*ADITDUOS
*AESTHETICISM
*BOSSCHOZEN
*CHOZENROGUE
*ARCHERPVP
*METEORBARRET
*MUXCLE
*ULTILMATE
*WRECKINGEGG
*DONTFAKWITHME
*DOOMBOP
*ELIZABETHKNOW
*FASHE
*FROSTIRRR
*HYDROGENN
*ILOVEYOUANA
*JRBADHUNTERX
*JVTC
*LADYCONA
*LYANOR
*MAGELI
*ORIGINALTHOR
*PHANTOMSINX
*POOPIX
*PRETTYYY
*PUNZAROCKZ
*SPAMSLIME
*SPIMEY
*SUMBODYJR
*TRUESON
*TWEEZZY
*UGGLYTRUTH
*VENGEANCEFULL
*XCLOSEUP
*XXMELODY
*ZIGZIGLAR

The BOSS TWINKS is a Twink guild in 12-14 bracket and will expand to lvl 15 soon. The guild will be on its 3 Months old this comming March 16, 2014 and will be staying stronger. We are THE MOST HATED GUILD IN THIS LVL BRACKET and everyone of the "bossies" loves the gang attention. For us, the real fun of PvP will be found if you are with nobody, no allies, just yourself and your guildmates, more enemies make us much stronger and craving for more juicy and tender meat. The REAL FUN of PvP will be found there. BOSS TWINKS is always open for those players who seeks for REAL FUN so if you want to be a part of the BOSS FAMILY, feel free to enter our HOME and be ready for the REAL action in PvP arena. Let the Haters hate us, the feeling is always mutual anyways ;)

"LETS FIGHT TOGETHER, DIE TOGETHER, GET GANGED AND GANG TOGETHER AND MOST OF ALL, HAVE FUN PLAYING TOGETHER, HAND IN HAND!"

RULES:

STRICTLY NO ALLY, NOT YOUR FRIENDS NOR YOUR FAMILY **IF THERE'S A FRIEND ON OUR WAY, WE ASK THEM TO LEAVE NICELY OR DIE HAPPILY
NEGATIVE KDR IS ALWAYS NOT ALLOWED
FRIENDS IN TOWN BUT NEVER IN ARENA, UNLESS YOU'RE A GUILDIE
HELP EACH OTHER AND WIN TOGETHER
SPY WILL BE KICKED, THE OFFICERS ARE ALWAYS ALLERGIC TO SPY'S THEY EASILY CAUGHT YOU UP! SO BE CAREFUL!
NO BEGGING for golds and promotion.
SCAMMERS ARE NOT ALLOWED.
EAT ALL FRESH MEATS!
NO DRAMA'S ALLOWED

MOTTO:

"KILL ALL MOVING NON GUILDIE CREATURES IN THE PLANET, INCLUDING PETS IF POSSIBLE!"

Click HERE (https://www.facebook.com/bosstwinks) for our Facebook page.

WE ARE THE BOSS!!! We are open for all 12-14 Twinks in the house!!!

CHECK OUT BOSS TWINKS' FIGHTS FROM DIFFERENT GUILDS!
(WE ARE LOOKING FORWARD FOR MORE GUILD WARS IN THE FUTURE!)
** make it sure to set the video on HD/720p to watch the video on its best quality.

*BOSS TWINKS VS LATINOS TWINKS*
ROUND 1 : 3 VS 4 FIGHT!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HNQ_nlCwrY8
ROUND 2 : BT = LVL 13s AND LT = LVL 14s

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H7bt4Vlvfq4
ROUND 3: PLANNED GUILD WAR *NEW VIDEO*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SG9y9-3f0_o
ROUND 4: PLANNED GUILD WAR *NEW VIDEO*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VjDCBnkp_Qw

*BOSS TWINKS VS LORD TWINKS*
ROUND 1 : PLANNED GUILD WAR (SCORE: 4-0)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9-SBJS-HxwA

Bunny♥
02-03-2014, 01:36 AM

FUN . GAMES . GIVEAWAYS

MONTHLY GUILD EVENT!
BOSS TWINKS always celebrate their guild "monthsary" through giving away items, eggs and golds to the LOYAL AND GOOD MEMBERS!

HOW DOES BOSS DO THEIR MONTHLY GUILD EVENT?
BOSS TWINKS' one of the officers will be in-charge to be the NEW GUILD MASTER EVERY MONTH. In short, All officers are the guild master and their turn will be chosen randomly every month. The guild also celebrates their monthly success through making their members happy and also inviting guests from the lvl cap gamers, and the cool part, it is not just a normal end game player but they are ONE OF THE FAMOUS PLAYERS IN THE GAME.

Last event, the BOSS TWINKS was so honored to have PAULSEBI (the GM of EOS, #1 guild in the game) to be their special guest featuring his gf GOTHICLADY. Now, on our 3rd BIG EVENT we will be having BOSS (the no.1 top player in LB) to be our guest! Isnt it fantastic? :) We are looking forward for more Top players / famous players in game to drop by and visit our guild in the future! :)

ONE WEEK CLOSURE OF GUILD FOR PREPARATION OF THE MONTHLY BIG EVENT.

BOSS TWINKS will close the guilds gate a week before the big event. A process where ALL OFFICERS AND RECRUITERS WILL BE DEMOTED TO MEMBERS and they will be assigned back to where they belong after the event. In short, all players who joined the guild before the closure are part of the BIG EVENT but to those who haven't joined the guild after the closure wont be a part of the current months big event. THE MEMBERSHIP IN THE GUILD AND THE HAUNTED TITLE WILL SERVE AS YOUR TICKET TO JOIN THE BIG GUILD EVENT.

*CURRENT GAMES*

HOW TO JOIN?
Be a part of the guild
follow the instructions given on a particular game
post your entries in our FACEBOOK PAGE (link is HERE (https://www.facebook.com/bosstwinks) ) or do it here in the FORUM THREAD
3 entries per player ONLY

66791 (https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.744286785595406.1073741832.716529581704460&type=1)
click the picture to see all the entries submitted
RULES:

you need to be a part of the guild, ofc :p
must have your haunted title
find a partner in any class (rogue, mage,tank), must be a GUILDIE
choose any armors to wear or vanity, as long as you both look identical
make your own STYLE AND TRIPS on the photo and be UNIQUE
3 entries per player, must be with different parters on every entry, the more entry, the more chances of WINNING!
post your entries on our FACEBOOK PAGE or in this thread
Deadline is on March 15,2014
Winners are announced on March 16,2014

PRIZES:
3rd Placer: 20k each of the twin
2nd Placer: 30k each of the twin
1st Placer: 50k each of the twin
Grand Winner: 100k each of the twin

Submission of entries is officially closed, the guest judge will decide who will win, GOOD LUCK GUYS! :D :banana:

mapenjay
02-03-2014, 06:44 AM
nice mastah

vvait
02-03-2014, 04:43 PM
*laughs* i farm your guild any day.

Xts
02-05-2014, 12:15 PM
*laughs* i farm your guild any day.
Lmao, in ur dream

Tochii
02-07-2014, 04:02 AM
XD me manadamages and ifeast destroy your guild 95% of the time and its usually a 3-5 smh the last time u did a 5-5 u miraculously had to log off and right after that your whole team left because ur a bunch of noobs..... so once again, we mythic twinks challenge boss twinks to a fair 5-5 1 warr 2 rogues 2 mages

Bunny♥
02-09-2014, 02:33 AM
XD me manadamages and ifeast destroy your guild 95% of the time and its usually a 3-5 smh the last time u did a 5-5 u miraculously had to log off and right after that your whole team left because ur a bunch of noobs..... so once again, we mythic twinks challenge boss twinks to a fair 5-5 1 warr 2 rogues 2 mages

sure :)
p.s: i dont remember being owned by mythics before, lol.

Sheener
02-09-2014, 09:27 PM
I have lvl 15s of all class. I have moved from guild to guild. It seems that twink guilds change so fast. I started twinking Probably april 2013. And I can think of a bunch of guilds that have been the top. I have done the vast majority of my pvp with no guild at all which was nice bc I could Attack anyone. But now it has become much more competitive. Allies for twinks r pretty important unless u have a big guild. Good luck!

Sheener
02-09-2014, 09:29 PM
My ign for twinks.. sheenerrom rogue sheenerdude war. I dont play mage much. I am in danger dont touch right now

Bunny♥
02-11-2014, 02:23 AM
yes, i agree its good to have allies but we are up to the fun of guildwars. We always get ganged whenever one of our members enter arena (for some reasons people call their guildies directly, they are so scared maybe...? ....) well, if you want real fun and dont mind of death records, you can join us but we are not really a 15 guild, I can recommend you mp, astig, grins, fellow which i think is a good guild for your level :D

Zoxsoul
02-12-2014, 05:03 AM
....... Idk what to choose, i like boss and mythic...

Tochii
02-27-2014, 03:00 AM
Fraline... you just lied to everybody. Boss gangs everything they can on sight and once its a fair 1-1 - 5-5 yall just run or leave. Go to tochii the king or ifeast the'beast s facebook. We have multiple pics of boss running from 1-3's so shut the hell up fraline.

Xts
02-28-2014, 09:31 AM
well, as far as I know (and im quite sure of it) is that Mythic Twinks is now and will still be a dead guild because of Boss Twinks :))) look at FAME/ DEAD TWINKS (I mean so called "DEADLY Twinks)/ O.M.G/ and allot more... where are they? who made them quit playing lvl 12-14 bracket? why most of them now on 21-25 to end game bracket??? who??? u know ryt??? It's all because of BOSS!!! :))) peace out! kill all u can in this guild, lmaooooooooo

Spyce
02-28-2014, 09:39 AM
Sounds awesome.
Too bad I don't know anything about 12-14.

Bunny♥
02-28-2014, 10:02 AM
Fraline... you just lied to everybody. Boss gangs everything they can on sight and once its a fair 1-1 - 5-5 yall just run or leave. Go to tochii the king or ifeast the'beast s facebook. We have multiple pics of boss running from 1-3's so shut the hell up fraline.

seriously dude? we are a small guild tbh (will be big soon) and our no.1 ganger is LTs. Dont make me laugh with your stupid stories. We always win in fair fights, we even win on 4-5 thats why most of the stupid guild do 2 blocks so that we end up getting killed by 3-5 and all on 1 lvl gap as always... You want proof? Check my youtube videos and smack your face through it. The link is in my sig.
And i saw some of the pics you mentioned, its too funny to see that you are proud to 1 vs 3 a newbie rogue that we just trained and SS pics on Dc's, well, thats what you just got, can only kill on Dc's or lag, shame samael guy, shame.

Bunny♥
02-28-2014, 10:05 AM
ps: check our fb page too for you to see who always sleeps in arena https://www.facebook.com/bosstwinks

psychohammer
02-28-2014, 01:17 PM
we have some nice fights with latinoobs...i mean latinos in our fb page....n'joy
https://www.facebook.com/bosstwinks

Xjointz
03-03-2014, 07:48 PM
guys its me pvpunkown and mrcloseup and kidowreck pls convince nichiko to let me join i just leave because she demoted me for nothing or probably she dint saw that i said on guild chat that i was gonna go and it was one time only thtas why i left boss and i left onther one because my friend need help rebuild his own guild lord twink so pls convince nichiko that it was just a miunderstood .

Xjointz
03-03-2014, 07:50 PM
pls kuya kid since u were not the master everything is a smess pls come back. pvpunkown,kidowreck and mrcloseup:grey:

Jetzzz
03-04-2014, 11:26 AM
Just pm one of the officer nickname in psycho signature, or add from friend list so we can invite u when u ol

Xjointz
03-04-2014, 05:06 PM
Just pm one of the officer nickname in psycho signature, or add from friend list so we can invite u when u ol

i know but if nich find out im kick

Bunny♥
03-05-2014, 03:53 AM
guys its me pvpunkown and mrcloseup and kidowreck pls convince nichiko to let me join i just leave because she demoted me for nothing or probably she dint saw that i said on guild chat that i was gonna go and it was one time only thtas why i left boss and i left onther one because my friend need help rebuild his own guild lord twink so pls convince nichiko that it was just a miunderstood .

I would like to help, but the issue isnt about that. We found out that you are forcing or convincing members and recruiters to leave the guild to join your new guild. The team dont like such players and we consider it as spys. And I think theres also issues about your performance in the pvp arena that we dont liked.

mrshield
03-05-2014, 04:18 AM
GOOD LUCK XDD.

IGN:bossqueen

Xjointz
03-05-2014, 06:34 PM
I would like to help, but the issue isnt about that. We found out that you are forcing or convincing members and recruiters to leave the guild to join your new guild. The team dont like such players and we consider it as spys. And I think theres also issues about your performance in the pvp arena that we dont liked.

i know fra and u know me i wont do that to my guild boss twink and about pvp what did i did wrong pls tell me so i can fix it

Bunny♥
03-06-2014, 10:09 AM
i know fra and u know me i wont do that to my guild boss twink and about pvp what did i did wrong pls tell me so i can fix it

better talk in game, personal issues should not be so publicize in forum. HAHA

Xts
03-06-2014, 02:49 PM
pls kuya kid since u were not the master everything is a smess pls come back. pvpunkown,kidowreck and mrcloseup:grey:
Lemme follow this one up...
But 1 thing you must remember is that leaving from Boss will never ever be a happy ending for you...Nich will not demote anybody for no reason, we already talk about many things and vision before I pass him the leadership, so I can say that all what she is doing is right. Anyways, just take this as a simple game lesson...:)

Xjointz
03-06-2014, 06:58 PM
But 1 thing you must remember is that leaving from Boss will never ever be a happy ending for you...Nich will not demote anybody for no reason, we already talk about many things and vision before I pass him the leadership, so I can say that all what she is doing is right. Anyways, just take this as a simple game lesson...:)
kuya kid ano bayan alam mo naman ako at alam ko na sry talaga ako sa umalis ako sa guild pero na galit ng talaga ako kasi demote nya ako for leaving guild war even if i have a excues and kuya kid one time ng ako ng leave ng guild

Xjointz
03-06-2014, 06:59 PM

ok po ate fra sa game po tayo usap

Xjointz
03-06-2014, 07:03 PM
and kuya kid alam ko po na meron po kayo event so gusto ko rin po mag bigay ng manga prices kung pede po

Xjointz
03-06-2014, 07:25 PM

ayaw ko na ate fra ayaw ko na

Xjointz
03-06-2014, 07:25 PM

ayaw kuna kuya kid ayaw ko na

Zoxsoul
03-07-2014, 08:38 AM
Ok im staying in boss, my warr is Djavici

Ugglytruth
03-09-2014, 10:21 PM
Wooooooooooot.

Bunny♥
03-10-2014, 11:49 AM
LMAO, HI xD

Bunny♥
03-10-2014, 11:49 AM
ayaw ko na ate fra ayaw ko na

huh? O.o

Xts
03-10-2014, 01:30 PM

FUN . GAMES . GIVEAWAYS

MONTHLY GUILD EVENT!
BOSS TWINKS always celebrates their guild "monthsary" through giving away items, eggs and golds to the LOYAL AND GOOD MEMBERS!

HOW DOES BOSS DO THEIR MONTHLY GUILD EVENT?
BOSS TWINKS one of the officers will be in-charge to be the NEW GUILD MASTER EVERY MONTH. In short, All officers are the guild master and their turn will be chosen randomly every month. The guild also celebrates their monthly success through making their members happy and also inviting guests from the lvl cap gamers, and the cool part, it is not just a normal end game player but they are ONE OF THE FAMOUS PLAYERS IN THE GAME.

Last event, the BOSS TWINKS was so honored to have PAULSEBI (the GM of EOS, #1 guild in the game) to be their special guest featuring his gf GOTHICLADY. Now, on our 3rd BIG EVENT we will be having BOSS (the no.1 top player in LB) to be our guest! Isnt it fantastic? :) We are looking forward for more Top players / famous players in game to drop by and visit our guild in the future! :)

ONE WEEK CLOSURE OF GUILD FOR PREPARATION OF THE MONTHLY BIG EVENT.

BOSS TWINKS will close the guilds gate a week before the big event. A process where ALL OFFICERS AND RECRUITERS WILL BE DEMOTED TO MEMBERS and they will be assigned back to where they belong after the event. In short, all players who joined the guild before the closure are part of the BIG EVENT but to those who haven't joined the guild after the closure wont be a part of the current months big event. THE MEMBERSHIP IN THE GUILD AND THE HAUNTLET TITLE WILL SERVE AS YOUR TICKET TO JOIN THE BIG GUILD EVENT.

This coming March 16 will really gonna be awesome! Allots of fun awaits!!!

Tendirin
03-10-2014, 04:10 PM
nice guild

Xts
03-11-2014, 12:02 AM
nice guild
Thnx Tendirin. Anyways, do you have a twink as well? If you do so, well, Its a pleasure for us to have you in this bad guild >:)

Indiansun
03-11-2014, 03:36 AM
Hi all

Indiansun
03-11-2014, 06:18 AM
sounds great

whos hav blood barbarian vanity pls ct IGN:- indiansun (warior class)

Bunny♥
03-11-2014, 09:39 AM
Hi all

hi mate

Spartansultan
03-11-2014, 01:50 PM
Guys Good Luck !!!
IGN: Raozagef ( maybe u remember me)
I will come back i got scammed had to stop twinking but atm i stack up gold so ill come back twinking and maybe u can inv me :P
..After expansion xD

Xts
03-12-2014, 03:53 AM
Ok im staying in boss, my warr is Djavici

Lmao, i jist saw this post, so Zoxsoul and Djavici are 1, ok bro, happy killing! #kidosmash

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk

Xts
03-12-2014, 03:54 AM
nice guild

Thmx, and you got a nice name btw :-)

Xts
03-12-2014, 03:56 AM
Guys Good Luck !!!
IGN: Raozagef ( maybe u remember me)
I will come back i got scammed had to stop twinking but atm i stack up gold so ill come back twinking and maybe u can inv me :P
..After expansion xD

Unfortunately I cant remember you anymore :-( anyways we are looking forward to see you soon rockin' the pvp arena with us :-)

Zoxsoul
03-12-2014, 07:57 AM
Nice one kido.. I hope everyone enjoy the event!:)))

Bunny♥
03-12-2014, 12:37 PM

we are looking forward to make the event fun as it can be, see you there :p

Xts
03-12-2014, 11:10 PM

Dont worry bro, its gonna be like the old time religion as what Breezaga had started, cya there!!!

Xjointz
03-14-2014, 07:03 PM
Dont worry bro, its gonna be like the old time religion as what Breezaga had started, cya there!!!

wow kuya kid we got 1 banner sino kaya

Bunny♥
03-15-2014, 12:55 AM
wow kuya kid we got 1 banner sino kaya

chozenrogue got it :)

Zoxsoul
03-16-2014, 05:39 AM
The event cancelled? Or im late? Please answer correctly
And not joke

Zoxsoul
03-16-2014, 07:00 AM
chozenrogue got it :)
Imma get it soon too xD

Zoxsoul
03-16-2014, 07:02 AM
Lmao, i jist saw this post, so Zoxsoul and Djavici are 1, ok bro, happy killing! #kidosmash

And i Just change name to Aviciiduhdj

Paulsebi
03-17-2014, 06:59 AM
Happy ST. Patricks Day from EOS. ALL THE BEST GUYS!

Zoxsoul
03-17-2014, 08:25 AM
This coming March 16 will really gonna be awesome! Allots of fun awaits!!!

:( the event cancelled

mapenjay
03-20-2014, 10:41 PM
Ho ho..

Happy killing guys.. Dont mind tochii he's owned by one of our members in 1v1 looooool

-Nichiko

Xts
03-22-2014, 04:41 PM
Ho ho..

Happy killing guys.. Dont mind tochii he's owned by one of our members in 1v1 looooool

-Nichiko
Aba! Naligaw ka nick!!!

Xts
03-22-2014, 04:43 PM
Happy ST. Patricks Day from EOS. ALL THE BEST GUYS!

Thnx Paul... #Kidosmash

Zoxsoul
03-24-2014, 04:25 AM
@kidosmash When will be the next event bro? #Aviciiduhdj

Xjointz
03-25-2014, 05:51 PM
nichiko betrayer and mastermind of lt ill farm him someday

Bunny♥
03-26-2014, 07:37 AM
nichiko betrayer and mastermind of lt ill farm him someday

thats ok, boss is still alive without him

Zoxsoul
03-26-2014, 07:52 AM
@Xjointz Thought nichi quit 13? #aviciiduhdj

Bunny♥
03-26-2014, 11:45 AM
@Xjointz Thought nichi quit 13? #aviciiduhdj

i dont think so, he just quits the guild .. just let him do what he wants haha

Xjointz
03-26-2014, 05:04 PM
i dont think so, he just quits the guild .. just let him do what he wants haha

ate fra how did we lost like 70members on bt

Bunny♥
03-26-2014, 11:11 PM
ate fra how did we lost like 70members on bt

those are inactive players. Kido was cleaning the guild.

Pirate Captain
03-27-2014, 08:24 AM
Please disband
Sincerely
Xgolemx

Bunny♥
03-27-2014, 08:53 AM
Please disband
Sincerely
Xgolemx

stop crying, why will we disband a guild that always win in guild wars. Disband yours maybe? :)

Pirate Captain
03-27-2014, 09:04 AM
Ok here we go
So I've been pvping at l12-14 for a year as redironman/blueironman/xgolemx. I decided to take a few months off and I came back a week ago. I've never seen pvp at this lvl as bad as it is now. I don't care how many guild wars you win that has nothing to do with anything. I was in pvp yesterday and was getting 5v1 spawn farmed by boss twinks. It took me about 10 mins but I got them to stop. Then I start 1 v 1ing them and everything's going fine until they realize they can't beat me in a 1 v 1 and start ganging again. One person even asked me to 1 v 1 and in the middle of the fight 2 more of them join in and he trolls me saying he won and I'm noob etc. I mean even when Latinos Twinks were at their worst they wouldn't do stuff like this, only hope I can see is if you disband.

Xts
03-28-2014, 12:44 AM
Ok here we go
So I've been pvping at l12-14 for a year as redironman/blueironman/xgolemx. I decided to take a few months off and I came back a week ago. I've never seen pvp at this lvl as bad as it is now. I don't care how many guild wars you win that has nothing to do with anything. I was in pvp yesterday and was getting 5v1 spawn farmed by boss twinks. It took me about 10 mins but I got them to stop. Then I start 1 v 1ing them and everything's going fine until they realize they can't beat me in a 1 v 1 and start ganging again. One person even asked me to 1 v 1 and in the middle of the fight 2 more of them join in and he trolls me saying he won and I'm noob etc. I mean even when Latinos Twinks were at their worst they wouldn't do stuff like this, only hope I can see is if you disband.
IDK bro, but for me, the term "Ok lets 1 on 1, who's brave enough?" indirectly signifies "Oh pls, dont gang me, I dont wanna die, I love my fckin KDR, Im a GAY"...
You got my point dude? For us, 1vs1 is exclusive only for guildies. We dont have to waste our time for other players thinking that they are one of the best players in the arena. Setting up a guild war on a smart manner is what we always do. We gotta lot of GOOD (not pro) players and FAST joiners... So Mr. PRO I hope you know now what happenned to you and Im hoping that this respond will enlighten up your dark mind.
And btw, what is ur IGN at this present time? Lemme know, Im interested of killing and farming you on a FAST and SILENT manner.

Bunny♥
03-28-2014, 02:42 AM
lmao, i mean why are these people not yet used by gangs? This guild gangs and get ganged too. Its PvP you will never expect for a chit chat room in pvp arena. If you hate to be ganged or kill or what, quit pvp, play pve, u can use unli pots in pve to survive LOL
Also, I dont gang, I go to guildwars, but when i get ganged by LT or other guilds I'll simply do same thing, call guild and gang them back, pvp is a matter of surviving, if you wont survive, quit, simple right? :)

Pirate Captain
03-28-2014, 06:48 AM
I wasn't the person asking to 1 v 1 but nice try. People who think that ganging cannot be stopped are the same people who prevent ganging from stopping.
I gave you 3 igns but I'm usually on xgolemx

Bunny♥
03-28-2014, 08:28 AM
ok, so I'll ask you, can you stop people to gang? No right? and no one can.

Pirate Captain
03-28-2014, 09:55 AM
I stopped your guild for a little while XD. But then more come and decide ganging is ok so they start again. What are you going to do if you can't stop ganging? Join them?

Bunny♥
03-28-2014, 04:42 PM
did we met in arena? As far as i remember, people always gang me first so i have to do same thing in return. You have nothing to do if you cant stop ganging, its up to you to join or watch yourself dying. Cause even you dont gang, you will always get ganged. (base on my experiences)

Zoxsoul
03-29-2014, 05:15 AM
Please disband
Sincerely
Xgolemx

Lmfao, in your dream

mapenjay
03-30-2014, 05:57 AM
Join nichi here! Hahaha..

Ign : Nichiko

Xts
03-30-2014, 08:33 AM
Join nichi here! Hahaha..

Ign : Nichiko
Thnx for the bump, hahaha :cat:

Bunny♥
03-30-2014, 09:04 PM
someone is still stalking our guild.. or maybe he missed this guild.. or just a random attention seeker. Oh well.

Xts
03-31-2014, 06:09 PM
Amen

Bunny♥
04-01-2014, 03:37 AM
father hachi haha

gaararhen
04-02-2014, 07:52 AM
Just passing by...

:onthego:

Deadroth
04-02-2014, 07:53 AM
Waitin in game Xts ;)

Bunny♥
04-02-2014, 01:16 PM
woot!

Xts
04-03-2014, 01:46 AM
Waitin in game Xts ;)

Haha, here I am....

Xts
04-04-2014, 05:49 AM
Guild is getting better since we tried no recruiters in the guild.
Many of those who are planning to spy cant join in easily. Keep it up BOSS!!!

psychohammer
04-05-2014, 04:07 PM
our page!!! WE ARE THE BOSSES!!!!

Xts
04-05-2014, 06:00 PM
Btw... here's something fresh for another collection --> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VjDCBnkp_Qw

Xts
04-06-2014, 01:42 AM
Gottcha, 300 likes

Ugglytruth
04-09-2014, 06:04 AM
:)!

Ugglytruth
04-09-2014, 06:09 AM
I hope you like it! :)

Xts
04-10-2014, 07:59 AM
:)!
Nice :)

Xts
04-11-2014, 03:24 AM
Guys! Pls support mine and Fraline's Video entry for the Video Making Contest by Bilaxman :)
Here's the links:

Kidosmash's ----> LINK (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vn-6rWNXXQ0)

Fraline's ----> LINK (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jruGtJNaa0c#t=11)

Thnx in advance!!!!!!

Aziceia
04-12-2014, 04:35 AM
Bahahaha we saw how quickly they run when the time comes lol

Xts
04-13-2014, 07:31 AM
Bahahaha we saw how quickly they run when the time comes lol
wooot... send me a video link of winning a 5 on 5 FAIR guild war against Boss Twinks and I will disband my guild and quit the game... very easy to say a word baby, you will have my respect if you do show me what I'm asking from you... so far Boss Twinks always win a 5 on 5 "FAIR" Guild War match tbh... most of other guild needs 2 to 3 blocks to win against us and I'm so proud of it! :)

Bunny♥
04-14-2014, 01:01 PM
awee, i missed the guild. I started to lvl up fraline last night and she's currently 27. I'll be back to 14 after I'm done with my business in 41 :) cant wait to play with you guys again :3

Xts
04-16-2014, 04:07 AM
Arggg... Ur lvl 40 now I saw, hurry up!!! >:)

Mrmalibog
04-16-2014, 12:47 PM
Im back in the game!!! Can I join this guild? I think this one really suits for me... Im lvl 13 btw...

Bunny♥
04-16-2014, 10:04 PM
Arggg... Ur lvl 40 now I saw, hurry up!!! >:)

yea, wait im close to 41, I'll be back in the guild after xD

Im back in the game!!! Can I join this guild? I think this one really suits for me... Im lvl 13 btw...

yea sure

Mrmalibog
04-17-2014, 12:27 PM
yea, wait im close to 41, I'll be back in the guild after xD

yea sure
Thnx a lot, see yah tomorrow, pls add me Morphage.

psychohammer
04-26-2014, 05:29 AM
Boss twinks!!!! Fck yeaaaa!!!!!!!!!!

Bunny♥
04-26-2014, 06:38 AM
Boss winks!!!! Fck yeaaaa!!!!!!!!!!

i love u nub dont worry :p

psychohammer
04-27-2014, 08:37 AM
My new signature!!!hahahahahahah

Thaze
04-27-2014, 10:03 AM
I love you guys, but fk your gangs
(Twinka)

Xts
04-27-2014, 03:29 PM
My new signature!!!hahahahahahah
lmao! colorful trashy talky sig! :) +1 for this!

Bunny♥
04-28-2014, 03:55 AM
I love you guys, but fk your gangs
(Twinka)

ohh hunny :c not that active in 14 though, busy with the new lvl :c

lmao! colorful trashy talky sig! :) +1 for this!

u still need to explain things to me kidoe <_<

Xts
05-08-2014, 04:33 AM
ohh hunny :c not that active in 14 though, busy with the new lvl :c

u still need to explain things to me kidoe <_<
awww... hHahaha, almost forgot this thread... :)

Jack O Reaper
05-31-2014, 12:16 PM
Is this guild still doing pvp? I didn't see any boss twinks in ctf and tdm.

Xjointz
05-31-2014, 12:28 PM

no because are guild master lvled up and me and maes is just keeping it strong

Bunny♥
05-31-2014, 12:48 PM

most of us went 41 now but some members still stay in the guild.. which is awesome.

Xjointz
05-31-2014, 12:54 PM
most of us went 41 now but some members still stay in the guild.. Which is awesome.

ate fra i promise u someday will be strong again!!!!!!!!

Iaughing
06-05-2014, 05:15 AM
:( most of all go to 41

Ellysius
07-22-2014, 06:30 PM
Fra,you coming back on other toon?

Jantroy
07-23-2014, 04:57 AM
Is this guild still alive? If it is, id like to join, just for a change

Bunny♥
07-24-2014, 06:45 AM
Fra,you coming back on other toon?

maybe :)

Is this guild still alive? If it is, id like to join, just for a change

this guild is transferred to <smash> already

Jantroy
07-24-2014, 06:51 AM
Boss twinks= smash? Well, i really hated smash. Lol

Bunny♥
07-24-2014, 07:30 AM
Boss twinks= smash? Well, i really hated smash. Lol

smash is way different from boss, IMO, although most of the players are from BT, still, the environment is kinda different. I still prefer BT since my old friends who made this lvl fun was there and they already quit the game long time ago. I cant bring the old BT back, it was once a good guild but let it mark something from the past, thats the only thing this guild do. Just good things to remember, LOL.

Mrmalibog
09-20-2014, 02:36 AM
Bump! -Kido

Bunny♥
09-20-2014, 03:01 AM
Bump! -Kido

uhu lel

psychohammer
09-30-2014, 07:29 AM
noob guild i am farming u all day!:P

Payed
10-01-2014, 02:13 PM
I'm coming back 13 -smileyjr ;)

Aslanx
10-01-2014, 03:12 PM
Oo looking fun, but is it just me or are the YT videos not working?

psychohammer
10-02-2014, 08:35 AM
Oo looking fun, but is it just me or are the YT videos not working?
i think its just u :/

Aslanx
10-02-2014, 02:06 PM
i think its just u :/

oh :(

Mrmalibog
11-07-2014, 03:12 PM
Miss u all! Im scared to bea.!