PDA

View Full Version : PL Vanity Shield

Sheugokin
02-02-2014, 04:52 PM
Hey Guys!

I was wondering if you guys would think it would be cool if we could craft the new vanity shield that Samhayne is coming out with into vanity item where the Fallen Prince can craft a ring. IDK, it would be nice. I wanna hear your thoughts!

Your,
Sheu

XghostzX
02-02-2014, 04:54 PM
I suppose having that option doesn't hurt for those who really want it.

lightzone
02-02-2014, 05:27 PM
Love that idea. Since revamped PL Shield is something the devs are going to be working on, why not get some more bang for the buck?

Extreme
02-02-2014, 05:41 PM
If its 3 years I thought u wouldn't have 1 :rolleyes: lol, jk

Sheugokin
02-02-2014, 05:53 PM
If its 3 years I thought u wouldn't have 1 :rolleyes: lol, jk

Wao Chris. Maybe because I wasn't addicted to the game at first like you. I only got into it this past year and a half. I got a life ya know

JK I wuv u Chris!

@Ghost- Yeh I kinda want it. Lel! #Rings

Sam made an argument to Argyros's idea of having to complete the 75-76 100K XP three times to get the 3PC/2PC and that the people who

already had the 3PC before Argyros's idea might not be happy because they are not getting anything out of that idea. Also, the fact is that the

3PC have been around longer than the people that will be "capping" three times. Hopefully my idea will eliminate the argument that people with

3PC and 2PC have been around as long because if a person capped for their first time but had an account for 3 years+, it is certain that they

were playing the game during expansions where the player may obtain the vanity items assuming that they played over the expansions.

Keep them coming guys!

P.S. My account is only 2 and half years old
Started Jul 2011

DocDoBig
02-02-2014, 05:55 PM
Wao Chris. Maybe because I wasn't addicted to the game at first like you. I only got into it this past year and a half. I got a life ya know

JK I wuv u Chris!

Sam made an argument to Argyros's idea of having to complete the 75-76 100K XP three times to get the 3PC/2PC and that the people who

already had the 3PC before Argyros's idea might not be happy because they are not getting anything out of that idea. Also, the fact is that the

3PC have been around longer than the people that will be "capping" three times. Hopefully my idea will eliminate the argument that people with

3PC and 2PC have been around as long because if a person capped for their first time but had an account for 3 years+, it is certain that they

were playing the game during expansions where the player may obtain the vanity items assuming that they played over the expansions.

Keep them coming guys!

Started Jul 2011

Same as me :O

Extreme
02-02-2014, 05:57 PM

JK I wuv u Chris!

Keep them coming guys!

Started Jul 2011

I like this idea tho :)

Laar
02-02-2014, 06:19 PM
Is there any way to check what date you joined PL (not forums)?

DocDoBig
02-02-2014, 06:21 PM
Is there any way to check what date you joined PL (not forums)?

Sure,

In your Purchase History at the bottom.

Go to the Nexus in game to get to that.

Schnitzel
02-02-2014, 06:22 PM
if we could craft them into a 3yr ring, that we could combine with the elite rings, that'd be great

and honestly, i dont care about stats, just wanta ring that has the red and yellow sparkles, so it looks like a set bonus sparkle, but no stats given

Sheugokin
02-02-2014, 06:33 PM
^ Dat would be cool too. Den trick nubs into thinking we pro with the 3pc. But stats would be nice ya know.

@Chris- Too bad I dun like u

Jk <33333333

@Doc- U copycat. Go find your own start date.

Laar
02-02-2014, 06:38 PM
Dang it only been playing for 2 years and 2 months.

PL•ayer
02-02-2014, 06:45 PM
Sure,

In your Purchase History at the bottom.

Go to the Nexus in game to get to that.

Wow I thought there was no way to check, thanks!