PDA

View Full Version : Dusty Miner 28/29 quests complete balefort castle

Haakonsson
11-28-2010, 02:33 PM
I miss one quest in balefort castle 28/29 when i couldnt find it i bought Fathorm Crypt but it really iritates me that i cant find the last quest ( I have completed the ancient rune quest) when i havn't any quests in my quest log it tells me to talk to the Dusty Miner? but where is HE? :confused:
please help :o

Gaabob
11-28-2010, 02:39 PM
He is in the Wyrwood, on the faaaar left side.

Haakonsson
11-28-2010, 02:42 PM
okay i will go there now thank you!

Pharcyde
11-28-2010, 03:39 PM
Examine bones.

Fyrce
11-29-2010, 06:38 AM
He is just past the sign that says Shalerock (or whatever that's called) to get to the stone giants. You can join an stone giants game and exit it to get to him :P

ZKitty
12-08-2010, 04:57 PM
-Go to Balefort Castle
-Enter Wyldwood
-Go left and Continue until you see a wooden sign that says "Shalerockstone Valley"
-Follow the sign until you see "Dusty Miner"

**NOTE: There is no need to Examine Bones for this quest.

Kossi
12-08-2010, 05:10 PM
-Go to Balefort Castle
-Enter Wyldwood
-Go left and Continue until you see a wooden sign that says "Shalerockstone Valley"
-Follow the sign until you see "Dusty Miner"

**NOTE: There is no need to Examine Bones for this quest.

or...

-make shalerockstone game
-turn around and go through portal, and there he is

ZKitty
12-08-2010, 05:59 PM
or...

-make shalerockstone game
-turn around and go through portal, and there he is

Ah. Didn't know how to do that. Just figured it out. What is the purpose of hosting a game?

mycroftxxx
12-19-2010, 06:26 PM
The Dusty Miner is outside Shalerock. The last quest is buried inside Shalerock—you need to make it past the rock giants to get it. I rarely find anyone around when I look in Shalerock, but with patience (using my “run like h*ll and fire backwards” strategy) it is possible to complete it alone with range weapons. (This strategy works for most of the big badasses, but it hasn't worked for the Goblin King.)

mycroftxxx
12-19-2010, 06:36 PM
Also, I'll give you a practical reason to “host” a game. Some of the non-plot areas (hidden passages, etc.) that have bad guys that respawn automatically can really screw you if someone else went through recently. E.g., imagine being at the ring of fire and suddenly a bunch of baddies and maybe even the badass suddenly pop up out of the ground. That really hurts on your kill count.