PDA

View Full Version : Friend locations don't always show.

Lesrider
11-28-2010, 02:49 PM
I love the feature that was added in 1.5 that shows friends' locations. Brilliant idea. Problem is, it doesn't always work. I wish it would, so I would only invite people who are not in middle of a game. But many times there's nothing under a person's name -- so I can't tell where they are. Anyone else experiencing this problem?

Conradin
11-28-2010, 03:31 PM
yes, it is confusing. ill invite someone who has nothing under there name, and they will pm back "dont invite me im in a game" and sometimes delete me off there friends list. also it would be nice if the devs put 'main menu' under players names who are on the main menu.

Lesrider
11-28-2010, 03:42 PM
Eh if they deleted you for that, they weren't worth having as a friend anyway.
I would only delete someone if they spam invites to the point that I can't see anything else on my screen.

Ellyidol
11-28-2010, 07:24 PM
I think it takes awhile for it to "load up". Since when I'm in town for awhile, friends locations usually show. And when I just enter or make a game/town, i don't see any. Also, if they are in a full game, i don't think anything shows too. Basing from experience.

jjjjaaaakkkke
11-28-2010, 08:44 PM
I got the same problem to. Also, I'm pretty sure what Elly said is right, how if your friend's In a full game nothing shows.

KingFu
11-28-2010, 09:22 PM
For me it almost only shows when I invit someone, if I previously joined him, or if I pmed them...