PDA

View Full Version : Predictions of Mythic version of Singe

Kakashis
02-03-2014, 02:04 AM
Alright, so I'll be realistic that I won't loot a Singe for obvious reasons and I don't have enough gold to buy one either. So I will be buying the mythic version as many of you will most likely do as well because he's super cute!

I have my prediction that it will be a defence type pet and I'm thinking Ice based. Reasoning behind my prediction would be from past pets, but let's recap!

Hammerjaw Attack - Ripmaw defence
Glacian Defence - Slag attack
Samael Attack - Abaddon defence

I won't include Grimm or Whim because they were event pets!

Following the past expansion patterns, and Singe being Attack based, it's most probable that we'll see a mythic version that is defence based and I'd be pretty surprised if this was not the case. Sharks and wraiths had physical attacks and as such they looked the same for passive main attack. Actually all mythic pets have physical main attacks xD but glacian does use ice and slag does burn using opposite elements. Since Singe does fire, my best guess would be ice for mythic version if it follows the elemental pattern, however because it's a tribal expansion poison is right up there too. The thing with poison is that it would have to be attack based which wouldn't be inline with the past pet pattern!

One things for sure, I highly doubt it will be purple energy just because we just finished shuyal which all pets spat purple.

I don't think much will surprise me other than if this pet became lightening based and had group stat buffs. But that would never happen because it would be stepping into Singe territory! I do hope that he will have a ranged attack like Singe and not claw/bite at the enemies lol. What do u guys think?

Nagin
02-03-2014, 03:39 AM
Just dont make it pink, and we good :D

nelson131
02-03-2014, 07:29 AM
Nice prediction and logic here

Haligali
02-03-2014, 11:43 AM
Abaddon with 12% speed and 15% dmg isnt a defense pet. I use him in tombs to clear mobs faster.

Küldve az én Nexus 4-emről

Anarchist
02-03-2014, 12:20 PM
Abaddon with 12% speed and 15% dmg isnt a defense pet. I use him in tombs to clear mobs faster.

Thank you for the info.

IMO the mythic pet will have something to do with the jungle unlike Singe.
So i think it would be a panda, lion, snake or something like that.
Colour would be green.

xXz21
02-03-2014, 01:55 PM
well this is normal in all to ''recicle'' all items/pets to make another but diferent version and people open more locks.

i really don't like to see 2-3 version of the same pet, with a diferent color LOL

Haligali
02-03-2014, 02:12 PM
Thank you for the info.

IMO the mythic pet will have something to do with the jungle unlike Singe.
So i think it would be a panda, lion, snake or something like that.
Colour would be green.

What you say about this:

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?135778-Coming-Tomorrow-The-New-Arcane-Pet!&p=1450774&viewfull=1#post1450774

Hello Sam,

I would like to know if sts policy is really that of making the arcane pet of each exp much better than the last to keep the players interested...

Cause if that is the case to compensate Singe's power next expansion you will have to create a monster pet.

Why not keep the pets in the same stats buff range giving them a specific AA and passive attack?

A pet like Samael is a perfect example even though he is super strong its power doesn't come from a OP happiness bonus in stats but from the specificity of is passive attack and AA.

Making the arcane pet better each expansion only by concentrating on stats boost IMHO is the worst way to go about this, a pet like Singe will completely put in the backstage every other pet, unlike Samael did.

Start exploring the chance of creating new AA and passive skills for future arcane pets, so they won't completely outshine the others, thanks.

(i don't have a arcane pet, i don't just want AL to turn into a P2W or a "buy this and you will win everytime")

I agree!

Samael still the very best pet in pvp, and i doubt Singe will ends his kingdom. Panic/terrify is the most important ability, since there is no immunity for this. With the passive stackable healing even better than any non-stackable team buff. I often faced against 5 samaels in pvp rooms and its very very hard, my skills canceled by sams aa or passive, cant move for long time. One panic can be countered with misty, but the problem is that he doesnt give a real immunity, i can be stunned or cursed again right after i used the ability. Not to mention the 45 sec cooldown, which is very very long and makes this pet nearly useless without resummon between battles.

So, here is my idea:

Make an arcane/mythic pet which gives a real immunity with his arcane ability for 8 sec, cooldown should be 20-25 sec. This pet will hold his value for longlong time.

Kakashis
02-03-2014, 03:21 PM

But that's just stats and the other mythic pets have % damage too. +armor and bleeding/stunning to me is a little on the defensive, but it's a moot point. At any rate, I hope the mythic version of the Dragon whelp comes out soon so I can level it!

Samdegreat
02-03-2014, 05:24 PM
Lol I thought of this when singe released, especially with his stats the mythic is normally half as good and singe is 2x better then hammerjaw and glacian stat wise so I reckon mythic will be equivalent to some arcane pets :)

Badassthor
02-03-2014, 05:28 PM
Singe could be a defense pet too due to it's 4 percent damage reduction.