PDA

View Full Version : Please fix the overlord/keeper glitch

rorolf1
11-28-2010, 04:42 PM
hi devs,

Those glitch have been used excessively. please fix them.

It is not reasonable just to use the chance boss stuck in somewhere and kill without any fun.

Royce
11-28-2010, 05:04 PM
Exploits should not be discussed on the forum. You should PM or email the devs, describing how it is done. I would guess they are aware of this one, since it seems to be pretty popular right now (wow Keeper staff prices have dropped lately ;) ).

Lesrider
11-28-2010, 05:06 PM
No need for the glitch anymore, now that the bosses are so easy. The glitch would just take more time. For keeper, anyway. OL glitch just allows people not to use pots, but takes longer.

Royce
11-28-2010, 05:08 PM
No need for the glitch anymore, now that the bosses are so easy. The glitch would just take more time. For keeper, anyway. OL glitch just allows people not to use pots, but takes longer.

Doesn't mean they shouldn't be fixed ;)

Pharcyde
11-28-2010, 06:52 PM
lol I say keep the glitch. It takes a hell of a lot longer to kill bosses that way. Longer bosses = higher item prices. Plus now everyone just wants to mob rush the bosses. (If someone in my party tries to glitch, I bomb the hell out of the boss to unglitch him).

krazii
11-28-2010, 07:08 PM
Exploits should not be discussed on the forum. You should PM or email the devs, describing how it is done. I would guess they are aware of this one, since it seems to be pretty popular right now (wow Keeper staff prices have dropped lately ;) ).

Why Not? Just makes the Devs fix it sooner so it won't be mass exploited!

Steverd
11-28-2010, 07:46 PM
I don't think it matters anymore either.

With a good lvl 50 team and then pot up, you can take the Overlord out pretty fast.

Steverd

Royce
11-28-2010, 09:08 PM
Why Not?

Because those are the forum rules ;)

Pharcyde
11-28-2010, 10:45 PM
I don't think it matters anymore either.

With a good lvl 50 team and then pot up, you can take the Overlord out pretty fast.

Steverd

you don't need pots anymore. lvl 50 team can take keeper down in 0-2 mana sheilds with or without pots.

Lesrider
11-28-2010, 10:47 PM
you don't need pots anymore. lvl 50 team can take keeper down in 0-2 mana sheilds with or without pots.

He said Overlord, not keeper.

Rusalio
11-28-2010, 11:58 PM
I agree, it should be fixed sooner rather than later.... A number of us can solo if need be and glitch takes way to long and generally involves lower dps folks doing glitching.....bosses should be difficult and not be cheated. Hehehe also would save some of us 50 levels from getting called to take out the boss with little to know reward..... Just by 2 cents....

dirtball
11-29-2010, 12:39 AM
Glitch with keeper works for 45-49 levels. They usually don't have the DPS or armor to take him quickly. Many of them have never seen it done, and have no idea how to get it to work. It's only well known on this forum. Now that he doesn't hit one shot as hard higher levels don't need to use glitch, much quicker to kill normal way, but those lower players still get their butts handed to them. I say keep it and just don't use it if you don't like.

Pharcyde
11-29-2010, 01:33 AM
He said Overlord, not keeper.

my bad I don't think I noticed because Overlord is just as Easy. Overlord can be taken down with the mana sheild. I Join teams that are hitting critical 200's while the sheild is still up. Then when the sheild goes down hes toast.

Jespo
11-29-2010, 02:40 AM
It should just be fixed as soon as it can be because fighting a boss that isnt doing anything is pretty boring

TwinkTastical
11-29-2010, 02:57 AM
Lol... why even post this, its like a neon sign saying troll me, im a stressball.

Jespo
11-29-2010, 03:10 AM
Rofl. Twink always around to post something that makes him seem wreckless..

Riccits
11-29-2010, 03:22 AM
my 2 cents are that fighting OL with the glitch tactic is very annoying, takes a lot of time, increases my death stats and i never saw that worked properly... so i definetly hate it and hope that will be fixed..

chriscw97
11-29-2010, 04:27 AM
IMO if the glitch get fixed then the devs should take away the constant aoe dmg which like 3-hits everyone except tankers with high armor

Lesrider
11-29-2010, 05:25 AM
IMO if the glitch get fixed then the devs should take away the constant aoe dmg which like 3-hits everyone except tankers with high armor

Better yet, get rid of OL and just stick a Christmas tree there instead. Everyone can just take their loot from under the tree. That's the only logical next step.
The bosses are already all puppy dogs after the nerf. What more do people want???

krazii
11-29-2010, 09:26 AM
Because those are the forum rules ;)

Where are they?

Icemageix
11-29-2010, 10:07 AM
Well u may be exploiting it right now just by talking about it

Arterra
11-29-2010, 11:34 AM
Well I am very good at glitching keeper, and any ranged boss tbh. I glitched Deadeyes every time, until I finally used a str character.
To help on these last few days of glitching, you don't have to do the middle of the lane one anymore. I just stand by a corner and 2/3 times he stands there, like some headless chicken.

Ok so it's a problem. But the real solution is aggro stabilizing. Why some guy in the other side of the room attracts the monster more than the guy shoving bombs up it's nose idk...