PDA

View Full Version : 2014-02-03 Content Update (139098)

H2N
02-03-2014, 12:44 PM
Free Platinum Offers have returned to normal payout.

Warlord0520
02-03-2014, 06:44 PM
Darn, I wasted 300platinum on fiery weapons and dident get one, what gives ? I see people getting them on their first or second try... Wtf do I have to do to get one of these? Do imhave to pay 1000 platinum or something so that the rng finally realizes that I spent so much and maybe it can give it to me

deadlystriker
02-04-2014, 05:09 AM
well I got glacials on the first try and nightshadows on the 5th try so I don't know about the fiery ones butt I have tried them and I got brands its all about luck I suppose

deadlystriker
02-04-2014, 05:38 AM
so good luck getting them

doomdoomdoom
02-04-2014, 02:53 PM
Darn, I wasted 300platinum on fiery weapons and dident get one, what gives ? I see people getting them on their first or second try... Wtf do I have to do to get one of these? Do imhave to pay 1000 platinum or something so that the rng finally realizes that I spent so much and maybe it can give it to me

I have gotten a lot of plat weapons...sometimes I spend over 150 plat...sometimes I get it second try. All depends on luck. The fire weapons took the most plat for me too...I want to say I spent around 200 on those...partially because they cost so much more per try than other weapons.

A friend of mine spent a lot of plat trying to get some weapon...it was a long time ago so I forgot the exact amount...I think it was closer to 500 plat...and he still hadn't won the weapon. He sent an email to STS support and they went ahead and gave him the weapon. I don't know if 300 plat is enough for them to go ahead and just give it to you...but you could try asking.

Ebecoar
02-05-2014, 05:51 PM
Lol thats me