PDA

View Full Version : sts+referrals= better game play

Ihateppl
02-03-2014, 05:44 PM
i was wondering if sts could make referral rewards for players, so instead of only getting platnuim from special offers. sts could get more players in the game,
and players would get platnuim, and i easy way to make this "troll proof" is to only give the rewards when the referred player gets to the lv cap.

i think this would make game play much better, because currently most players have no way to making free platnuim.

but here are some "blueprints" for the idea.

when a player reaches a lv cap, or have ever reached a lv cap, they get a code, example: "1G6B"

then when they meet their real life friends, they can say "yo bro, im playing this swag new game, play it with me, here is my code 1G6B, phasizzle"

then when buddy starts to play AL, and use the invite code, new buddy is Auto added to friend list, so no hassle looking for them.

then when buddy likes game so much, when he reaches, lets say lv 36, or could be lower lv, the buddy he gave him invite code gets a nice fat 5 platnuim reward.

idk, just a random idea that came to me while fire balling your loved ones

DocDoBig
02-03-2014, 05:59 PM
Ahhh, I know this Invitation Code System from a Trading Card Game I am playing.

It's pretty well thought, you get some decent card when somebody uses the code, it even shares it on your Facebook page.

Incoming "PLZ uze my kodez" threads though. ;)

Remiem
02-03-2014, 06:00 PM
Thanks for the suggestion. This is actually something we've talked about behind the scenes. There would be a good amount of work in implementing something like that, so it's something we have to consider carefully, but you never know what the future holds. :) Keep the suggestions coming!

Madnex
02-03-2014, 06:03 PM
Nice suggestion. Talking from other games that use this system experience, this works.

Frekken
02-03-2014, 08:59 PM
Sounds very nice bro!

Farz
02-03-2014, 10:54 PM
There are cons on this idea. First,player X will invite his/her another devices to get free platinum. Second,player X buy a new device,invite the device,after he/she get enough platinum,the device sold.
The rest of all,its good ;) (sorry for my bad english)

Sheener
02-03-2014, 10:56 PM
Yes would be easy to exploit

Sceazikua
02-04-2014, 09:32 AM
its a nice idea :) +1

Ihateppl
02-04-2014, 12:10 PM
it would not be easy to exploit if the ppl who used the invite code manage had to reach a certain high lv to givethe rewards

Gragorak
02-04-2014, 12:44 PM
Sounds like a good idea. Sure, it probably would be exploitable and Google Play would be filled with "plz plz use this code: "ASDASD69" comments, but it might get more players to this game.

Ahhh, I know this Invitation Code System from a Trading Card Game I am playing.

What trading card game?

DocDoBig
02-04-2014, 12:49 PM
Sounds like a good idea. Sure, it probably would be exploitable and Google Play would be filled with "plz plz use this code: "ASDASD69" comments, but it might get more players to this game.

What trading card game?

Elemental Kingdoms.

You're playing one too?

Gragorak
02-04-2014, 01:00 PM
Elemental Kingdoms.

You're playing one too?
Not yet, but I'm looking to find one for Android. I've played MTG and WHI irl though, but quit them due to bad communities.
What's your referral?

Sorry for OT.