PDA

View Full Version : Rhino or bear?

Titanfall
02-03-2014, 06:01 PM
Hey everyone! Some of you may know me from Arcane legends, and if you don't then hi! I'm new to PL and I really want to pick a bear or a rhino, Please tell me the differences and what each advantage and disadvantage is, If you would like to add me my IGN will be Rebornblaze! :) like always thanks for reading!

Constitute
02-03-2014, 06:05 PM
Behr is bes

DocDoBig
02-03-2014, 06:06 PM
Welcome on PL!

I'd choose Bear as well.

Caiahar
02-03-2014, 06:07 PM
Bear, it's easiest class to play as, and quite fun. It's very good at tanking, and you won't be disappointed by it's buffs or amount of dmg. They have a combo, beckon and stomp, beckon pulls them, stomp knocks back, and also other debuffs. They have 600 health. Mana won't be a problem that much, as their skills don't have high mana cost. They do have a problem with hit% though. When you're starting, go full dex all the way till 35, then from there do as little str as possible to use gear and weapons, and rest into dex.

Rhino is hard to play as a beginner. They can tank and take a lot of dmg due to their very high armor, but they have very little dmg skills, and have only 400 health, while other classes eve the bird and Mage have higher health. They don't do much dmg and eat up mana like a man who hasn't eaten for days. They do have a hit buff, which is very useful considering they are a strength class.

Hope this has helped for you!

All for one, and one for all.

Titanfall
02-03-2014, 06:11 PM
Thanks a lot! I'll make a bear then :)

DocDoBig
02-03-2014, 06:18 PM
Check this here after you got a little into bear: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/entry.php?93-Blog-Guide-Crowd-Control-what-a-Bear-does-best

Titanfall
02-03-2014, 06:21 PM
Thanks Doc! :)

Titanfall
02-03-2014, 06:33 PM
BTW I'm not exactly new to PL, I had a level 40 and quit like 8 months ago and forgot EVERYTNING so I should be classed as new ;). When I went into Bale fort castle....The nostalgia thoe...

Reunegade
02-03-2014, 06:53 PM
Hey everyone! Some of you may know me from Arcane legends, and if you don't then hi! I'm new to PL and I really want to pick a bear or a rhino, Please tell me the differences and what each advantage and disadvantage is, If you would like to add me my IGN will be Rebornblaze! :) like always thanks for reading!
Not much has changed, shouldn't be hard to readapt. Welcome back!

Oldcoot
02-03-2014, 07:01 PM
Nice to see someone come from AL to PL :)

Suentous PO
02-03-2014, 07:04 PM
Nice to see someone come from AL to PL :)

I do after very time I try to enjoy al.

Oldcoot
02-03-2014, 07:11 PM
Me2 sue, me2 (stuck at lv 20)

fourleaf
02-03-2014, 10:48 PM
rhino can survive more dps (until 65 when bears hellscream becomes insanely better)
bear can survive more overall dmg
so I would say rhino is best for tanking mobs while bear is better for bosses as far as pve
if you are looking for pvp, bear is definately superior with huge dmg output, huge dodge, largest health pool, low mana usage, and devastating debuffs.
rhino is more of a team player, so better choice in ctf although I still wouldn't use a rhino without a bear on the team.

Nekza
02-04-2014, 07:41 AM
Scatter bear is the funniest to play

DocDoBig
02-04-2014, 08:08 AM
Recruiting for <Pseudo AL players>

Im lvl 24 btw