PDA

View Full Version : My latest guide-35 bear

programmed
02-03-2014, 10:29 PM
So I've been back in 35 for a little while now and am also back at bear. Decided its time for another guide :).

This is me:):http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/02/04/4y7ega7u.jpg

Now for the stats: I use 75 strength and the rest is in dexterity.

Skills: http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/02/04/pu5yrara.jpg

Gear: copperhead trident set. As a secondary set i use shivering talon set with l35 bone helm (int). And then i also use 35 bone helm (int), copperhead armor, and 35 swamp rats banjo. Also for those pesky 40 bears I use a 35 pink or purple reaper blade, 35 bone helm (int), 35 bone marrow (str), and copperhead shield.

Combos:

Vs mages- Rage, iron blood, beckon, hell scream, crushing blow, crippling slash (to prevent kiting), super mega slash, stomp, vengeful slash. After the combo is finished use crippling slash again, super mega slash, vengeful slash, stomp, crippling slash.

Vs bears- Rage, iron blood, beckon, hell scream, crushing blow, super mega slash, stomp, vengeful slash, crippling slash. Make sure to keep using hell scream and crushing blow as debuffs and make sure you're very close to them when you use crushing blow so you aren't out of range.

Vs birds- Rage, iron blood, beckon, hell scream, crippling slash, crushing blow, super mega slash, stomp, vengeful slash. Crippling slash before crushing blow so you can hit crushing blow without them kiting you and you then missing it.

Vs foxes- Rage, iron blood, beckon, hell scream, crushing blow, crippling slash, stomp, super mega slash, and if they aren't dead by then (usually they are) use vengeful slash.

Vs rhino- Rage, iron blood, beckon, hell scream, crushing blow, super mega slash, stomp, crippling slash, vengeful slash. Make sure to use a lot of slashes to deal more damage than their heals and very high regen that the heal gives. Theres not many rhinos in 30-40 pvp but some of them can tank very well and kill you before you know it if you don't quickly do enough damage.

Hope this helps anyone who wants to do 35 bear!
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/02/04/jyre3une.jpg

Spyce
02-03-2014, 10:59 PM
Nice guide Scary!

"I hate 35"
Lmfao.

programmed
02-03-2014, 11:27 PM
Nice guide Scary!

"I hate 35"
Lmfao.

Thanks! What's wrong with 35 though :( guess its good I'm makin' that 26 then ;)

Laar
02-03-2014, 11:27 PM
I wuv u Scary :)

programmed
02-04-2014, 07:21 AM
I wuv u Scary :)

:D.

Caiahar
02-04-2014, 12:14 PM
Nice scary.
Ima use it on my 35 behr.

All for one, and one for all.

programmed
02-04-2014, 12:31 PM
Nice scary.
Ima use it on my 35 behr.

Thanks! Who's your bear?

Caiahar
02-04-2014, 01:48 PM
Thanks! Who's your bear?

DoomDroid.
I still use the original copper trident set :P It's still good. And of course 35 reaper.

Curious, why didn't you use taunt? On mine, I use taunt and a bit of iron blood.

programmed
02-04-2014, 02:21 PM
DoomDroid.
I still use the original copper trident set :P It's still good. And of course 35 reaper.

Curious, why didn't you use taunt? On mine, I use taunt and a bit of iron blood.

Yea I prefer copper too. I don't use taunt because to me dodge is too unreliable. Even with 40 dodge that's about a 40 % chance to dodge which means you may not even dodge at all in a fight. With iron blood I get 115 armor making it so I will always have a little bit less damage done to me. Plus iron blood works better against mages and dodge is better with bears and there's more mages than bears now. So to me its more logical to have ib instead.

PL•ayer
02-04-2014, 05:51 PM
Awesome guide! Thanks for sharing :)

Laar
02-04-2014, 05:54 PM
DoomDroid.

Yea I prefer copper too. I don't use taunt because to me dodge is too unreliable. Even with 40 dodge that's about a 40 % chance to dodge which means you may not even dodge at all in a fight. With iron blood I get 115 armor making it so I will always have a little bit less damage done to me. Plus iron blood works better against mages and dodge is better with bears and there's more mages than bears now. So to me its more logical to have ib instead.

It's nice to see a bear that doesn't rely too much on dodge, since most bears do. Mind you, my 36 is a dodge/max dmg mage so I can't really talk can I?

Bhurtz
03-12-2014, 09:49 PM
Scary, we all know Freefarming the int burd owns all, including you. :)

Freefarming reckt Scary.

GG.

programmed
03-12-2014, 10:01 PM

Freefarming reckt Scary.

GG.

You're right, you did haha. Bes int birdy

SayCreed
03-14-2014, 11:45 AM

Freefarming reckt Scary.

GG.

Vo0doo?