PDA

View Full Version : what are the recent updates in pl and what is going on over at pl?

Phoenixking
11-28-2010, 06:25 PM
iim asking this question for the same reason that i dont know whats going on the reason is my I-pad cant get internet in mexico cause im visiting here for a month and i have to configor my device so for this reason i dont know whats going and im really coriuos i left in nov 17 so fill me in the mayor updates since PLEASE

Pharcyde
11-28-2010, 06:50 PM
Rushing Nerfed, Bosses extremely easy. CTF gameplay, Consignment shop, more charecter customization. Added on Balefort Content, some new items, Pocket Legends now runs on droid and is celebrating with free giveaways. Oh and stat rebalance, mages pwn now.

Phoenixking
11-28-2010, 07:07 PM
i know some of that but can you give me more detail on the rebalance balefort content and the new items and thank you alot it means alot to me

Varking
11-28-2010, 07:24 PM
You can read what changes have been made to the game here:

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/forumdisplay.php?15-Patch-Notes

Just look at the date the topics were created for the most recent.

KillaKeeps
11-28-2010, 07:46 PM
Why would they make bosses easier ;(

Phoenixking
12-01-2010, 09:50 AM
well thx for the info guys

Arterra
12-01-2010, 10:05 AM
Why would they make bosses easier ;(

Well it was a problem when hey could knock you out in one hit and they would just not die. So along with nerfing/helping armor and stats in general they had to do same with bosses to keep balance IMO.

Lesrider
12-01-2010, 10:10 AM
Well it was a problem when hey could knock you out in one hit and they would just not die. So along with nerfing/helping armor and stats in general they had to do same with bosses to keep balance IMO.

Eh I think they went overboard. No challenge anymore. No one even bothers with keeper anymore bc his loot is worth as much as a kite shield used to be worth.