PDA

View Full Version : PVP Legend of the Week Discussion Thread

Delphina
02-03-2014, 10:47 PM
PVP Legend of the Week

We have come up with an awesome idea that we thought you all would love! Every week we are going to feature a PVP Legend of the week. Two players will randomly be selected to 1v1. The winner will answer interview questions and be awarded 50 platinum. In addition, the winner will have their moment of fame and be features on Facebook. What player doesn’t want to have their moment of fame? The runner up will not be left out either. They will receive 25 plat just for trying.

Gear:

Epic weapon, helm, and armor
Rings and pendants can be Legendary
No Mythic/Arcane Pets

Time:
There will be two times that we will switch every other week - 9am and 9pm cst

Time Line of Events:
Sunday:

Wednesday:
Sign up thread will be closed. We will select 2 random players and 2 reserves. All 4 will be PM'd with the details.

Saturday:
Hold match. Best out of 5 rounds wins.

Rules:

Must be level 35/36. We will include twink levels later.
Pet switching is allowed between rounds. No pet switching/dismissing/summing during the match.
Only use 4 skills
No respec’ing
No vanity’s allowed and helm must be shown

Saturday Evening:
Winner will have a thread created for them and be featured on social media,

First thread will be posted Sunday, February 9th.

Any questions? Thoughts? Concerns?

Spyce
02-03-2014, 11:51 PM
Amazing idea Delphina.
Can't wait for the L.10 PvP thread!

Delphina
02-03-2014, 11:54 PM
I play to do mostly end game. Maybe about once a month throw in a twink level.

Avaree
02-03-2014, 11:57 PM
Sounds like an epic idea, with legendary results :)

Spyce
02-04-2014, 12:00 AM
I play to do mostly end game. Maybe about once a month throw in a twink level.

Of course, half the AL population are capped players..
Once a month for twinking seems fair enough.

Delphina
02-04-2014, 12:01 AM
Of course, half the AL population are capped players..
Once a month for twinking seems fair enough.

What levels do you think for twinks?

Spyce
02-04-2014, 12:03 AM

Hopefully, 7-8, 10, 15, 21, 26.
Those are some of the major one's I've seen.

Solid
02-04-2014, 12:09 AM
Archon potency str> mythic ring anyway.

Solid
02-04-2014, 12:15 AM
Also, limit on skills? Many people will use 5-6 skills...

Delphina
02-04-2014, 12:26 AM
Also, limit on skills? Many people will use 5-6 skills...
Already thought of it :
Only use 4 skills

Cero
02-04-2014, 12:59 AM
Why not make all epic as what postul said archon ring> mythic rings and also they cost too much:P

Raymond05
02-04-2014, 01:04 AM
I like the idea!! I will definitely sign up for this. :D

Delphina
02-04-2014, 01:05 AM
Why not make all epic as what postul said archon ring> mythic rings and also they cost too much:P
It would be very hard to monitor which rings and pendants you were wearing.

Raymond05
02-04-2014, 01:05 AM
Yes and what cero and postulate said, i think it is better, fun and more challenging if players use all epic items. Just a thought. :-)

Raymond05
02-04-2014, 01:06 AM
It would be very hard to monitor which rings and pendants you were wearing.

Ahh ok. I get it. Yes, it is kind of hard to monitor. Well, thanks for replying to the suggestion.

Serancha
02-04-2014, 01:38 AM
No glowing Jewlery haha. Archon are easy enough to spot.

I love this idea. *goes shopping for epics*

Instanthumor
02-04-2014, 01:52 AM
This idea +1

No glowing Jewlery haha. Archon are easy enough to spot.

I love this idea. *goes shopping for epics*

And this +1

Visiting
02-04-2014, 02:02 AM
No love for the 2-3 and 5-6 twinks :(

Visiting
02-04-2014, 02:03 AM
But great idea because I can finally get 1 pvp kill maybe :D

Delphina
02-04-2014, 11:30 AM
I was thinking in the case of 2 warriors, 2 rogues, and 2 sorcerers that we would say no heal. The players would know on Wednesday which would give them enough time to plan accordingly. What do you think?

Prahasit Prahi
02-04-2014, 11:41 AM
No heal Common delph many people are non plat users how come they will reset now again?

I use only four skills ***c**,A****,**x****,**a*
If u say know heal I won't be able to play this tournment until next free respec not only me many may suffer

Because without heal I only have 3 skills

Delphina
02-04-2014, 11:43 AM
No heal Common delph many people are non plat users how come they will reset now again?

I use only four skills Piercer,Aimed,Noxious,Heal
If u say know heal I won't be able to play this tournment until next free respec not only me many may suffer

Because without heal I only have 3 skills

Thanks for your comments. Maybe this should only apply to Warrior VS Warrior. I have seen those fights last a long time. I could always allow heal but in the case of a long match I would tell them not to heal.

Prahasit Prahi
02-04-2014, 11:48 AM
Thanks for your comments. Maybe this should only apply to Warrior VS Warrior. I have seen those fights last a long time. I could always allow heal but in the case of a long match I would tell them not to heal.

haha yea this might be good because all the warrior fights are clash of titans they never end lol
they keep on healing and keep on fighting :p

Hiosahaf
02-04-2014, 01:12 PM
Amazing !!! :D

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Hiosahaf
02-04-2014, 01:15 PM
Warrior vs warrior can be shortened too even if they are equally specced, really.
I have a very special trick for that!! :D

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Solid
02-04-2014, 03:14 PM
Already thought of it :
Only use 4 skills

No way to monitor this,,, please consider my 4 skills thread.

Instanthumor
02-04-2014, 03:19 PM
No way to monitor this,,, please consider my 4 skills thread.

There is a way. Just watch closely.

Zeus
02-04-2014, 03:35 PM
There is a way. Just watch closely.

As you said, your game interface can move while switching... so, it's actually extremely hard unless you are counting the animations of skills.

Madnex
02-04-2014, 03:37 PM
It's really easy to tell who's using more than four for anyone who has been using. I don't think delph or whoever is set as referree isn't sharp enough to catch any fools who will try to cheat.

I'm all in for the no healing rules, it's going to be a lot better without the main reason that makes warriors undead moving mountains.

Delphina
02-04-2014, 04:08 PM
It's really easy to tell who's using more than four for anyone who has been using. I don't think delph or whoever is set as referree isn't sharp enough to catch any fools who will try to cheat.

I'm all in for the no healing rules, it's going to be a lot better without the main reason that makes warriors undead moving mountains.

Just remember we can see everything. That is all I will say. :)

Additionally, I am sure we will have a full room during the match so there will be plenty of people watching their every move.

Thanks again for your feedback. We are just trying to have a fun weekly event. We might throw in some weeks where we say no gear/skills and use only your weapon for fun.

Just remember two people are competing to determine who will be featured as the PVP Legend of the Week. This isn't a tournament.

bramer
02-04-2014, 04:44 PM
I don't think you should allow archon rings because this event seems to be geared to new players without a lot of money and archon rings kinda cost a lot. Also, it would be really easy to tell if someone was wearing one :p

Instanthumor
02-04-2014, 05:20 PM
I vote for no heal too!

Except that warriors will still have the (huge) advantage with Juggernaut.

Ravager
02-04-2014, 06:45 PM
Theres hardly any 36 epic gear in cs. Maybe change the rule to legendary?

Delphina
02-04-2014, 07:29 PM
Don't forget about the gear you can buy with story tokens. There might be some decent epic gear there.

Farmu
02-04-2014, 07:36 PM
Omg this is great!

I was wondering if u were going to maybe add ctf matches. That would truly be amazing to see ppl playing ctf for real.

osad
02-04-2014, 07:58 PM
Hahaha rav I bought it all to sell for event, lets talk.....jk, I got a helm and weapon but no armor there. Rav is there anyway we can disguise your glaive for an epic:p

Alhuntrazeck
02-04-2014, 08:47 PM
Love this idea ty so much for organizing this. But don't you think warr vs mage fights would be unfair, Delph?

Zeus
02-04-2014, 08:54 PM
Personally, I think it should be class vs. class. So, you should have a total of 6 people, 2 for each class. That way you have a PvP Legend that's a mage, rogue, and warrior.

keikali
02-04-2014, 08:59 PM
Sounds fun. A true PvP where gear <> skill.

Delphina
02-04-2014, 09:13 PM
There might be some changes within the first few weeks. We will try it this way for the first few weeks and see how it goes. We might end up changing it to one class each week.

Ebezaanec
02-04-2014, 09:15 PM
I hope I don't lag out in a fight :p

Doomreaper
02-04-2014, 11:33 PM
*Prices on lvl 35-36 rares increase dramatically*

Gunzlinger
02-04-2014, 11:53 PM
I suggest..everyone can use heal..but only once per match..so they will try to manage the best tactic to kill..

Gunzlinger
02-04-2014, 11:56 PM
I also suggest for twink brackets r 5.6.8.10.15.21 and 26..many gamers play at those level..thx

Delphina
02-05-2014, 01:10 AM
I suggest..everyone can use heal..but only once per match..so they will try to manage the best tactic to kill..
That is not a bad idea... What do you guys think?

Cero
02-05-2014, 01:13 AM
Personally, I think it should be class vs. class. So, you should have a total of 6 people, 2 for each class. That way you have a PvP Legend that's a mage, rogue, and warrior.

Yes, one person per weeks seems a short thread to read:P

Gladiatorew
02-05-2014, 01:13 AM
Video or photo???

Ravager
02-05-2014, 02:47 AM
Hahaha rav I bought it all to sell for event, lets talk.....jk, I got a helm and weapon but no armor there. Rav is there anyway we can disguise your glaive for an epic:p
Gonna go for that homeless beggar look.

Love this idea ty so much for organizing this. But don't you think warr vs mage fights would be unfair, Delph?

I guess random is random. Maybe it won't be so brutal with weak gear.

falmear
02-05-2014, 02:48 AM
You can easily detect if someone is switching skills but you have to be on the same team. It shows them as 'Busy' next to their name. So if you have people watching on both sides then you can see if anyone goes 'Busy'.

Endkey
02-05-2014, 04:58 AM
Only warriors against warriors should not have heal. If mages and rogues do 1v1 Fb,pet stun lightining and the rogue is most likely to be dead. The mages have shields too. Mages using ribbit and can easily win against rogues then
Great idea tho..do something about the archon rings..As a matter of fact switch to legendary armour and helms plus epic rings and amulets..that will be so much better

Venom
02-05-2014, 05:05 AM
I like!! count me in :)

SingleZblow
02-05-2014, 05:26 AM
how to sign up, the thread has been closed ?

Endkey
02-05-2014, 05:31 AM
its hasnt been opened yet..read the thread..its written there

epicrrr
02-05-2014, 05:45 AM
I suggest this be only for lvl 36 :)

Robhawk
02-05-2014, 06:48 AM
Cool idea, im in too!

Just bought some L36 epics and crafting! :D

Prahasit Prahi
02-05-2014, 07:33 AM
What I think from all these posts is and concluded this

Create different threads for each class(1 thread for each class) and everyone will be posting there names for in their respective class thread and now the 2 people will be selected from each class and the fight takes place between those two of them and the winner can be choosen from them.

Coming to monitoring the skills I've trick for it so that we can monitor the skills I'll post it with pics in a couple of minutes

I'm using my both toons(main and alt)to explain

1.This is when I'm normal(Prahida rogue toon) at my Name it doesn't show anything

2.When I open my Skills

3.In the same way when i open my Stable

So what I say is if someone can monitor this we can see that no one resummons pet or changes skills
The "Busy" symbol also appears when we open Social,Avatar but during fight no one opens those so he can't say i tried to open Social so that "Busy" appeared,everyone will be concentrating on fighting rather to view friends etc.,

This is my Opinion,U can post conclusions

~Prahi

Cero
02-05-2014, 07:57 AM

Create different threads for each class(1 thread for each class) and everyone will be posting there names for in their respective class thread and now the 2 people will be selected from each class and the fight takes place between those two of them and the winner can be choosen from them.

Coming to monitoring the skills I've trick for it so that we can monitor the skills I'll post it with pics in a couple of minutes

Oh, the idea of fighting only with your class is a good one. Known as class isnt balance 1v1 that would make Sorc player a chance to get in the spotlight. Ofc the suggestion of having 1person on each class is needed.

Prahasit Prahi
02-05-2014, 08:01 AM
Oh, the idea of fighting only with your class is a good one. Known as class isnt balance 1v1 that would make Sorc player a chance to get in the spotlight. Ofc the suggestion of having 1person on each class is needed.

Yes the sorc may not be able to take on those heavy warrior and rogue may not be able to take on with mighty sorc who try to stun 100% and curse at end so if it's one on one with same class it would be good and no one offences that I got enemy as warrior and I can't fight and cry lol :p

keikali
02-05-2014, 08:29 AM
That is not a bad idea... What do you guys think?

Definitely not. A mages heal compared to other classes is garbage.

Unless you are doing a class pvp battle meaning mage v. mage, etc. then it would be fine, otherwise a Mage against a War, both with heals, LOLWUT?

Prahasit Prahi
02-05-2014, 08:40 AM
Definitely not. A mages heal compared to other classes is garbage.

Unless you are doing a class pvp battle meaning mage v. mage, etc. then it would be fine, otherwise a Mage against a War, both with heals, LOLWUT?

That's y i purely suggest a class pvp battle

osad
02-05-2014, 09:09 AM
I agree with the no pink rings.or amulets....I still dont have arch of pot, 2mill, lmao still usin ripple, I do have doom though and only use pink weapon, doin ok kd ratio even

Raymond05
02-05-2014, 09:49 AM
I agree with the same class pvp fight. Anyway, i think that sts will see how this event will go with the current rules and they will change it (i really wish) in the next/succeeding weeks.

Delphina
02-05-2014, 11:32 AM

I'm using my both toons(main and alt)to explain

1.This is when I'm normal(Prahida rogue toon) at my Name it doesn't show anything

2.When I open my Skills

3.In the same way when i open my Stable

So what I say is if someone can monitor this we can see that no one resummons pet or changes skills
The "Busy" symbol also appears when we open Social,Avatar but during fight no one opens those so he can't say i tried to open Social so that "Busy" appeared,everyone will be concentrating on fighting rather to view friends etc.,

This is my Opinion,U can post conclusions

~Prahi

Thanks for posting this! What if I had both players in a party with me? The only bad thing with this is you would be able to see how low on health the other player is.

Also, I will be on a toon which has no friends. This will prevent my 5000 friends from trying to join and take a picture with me :) I feel bad asking them to leave.

Ok so as of right now all classes are allowed to heal. With Warrior vs Warrior they are allowed 1 heal.

Prahasit Prahi
02-05-2014, 12:11 PM
Thanks for posting this! What if I had both players in a party with me? The only bad thing with this is you would be able to see how low on health the other player is.

Also, I will be on a toon which has no friends. This will prevent my 5000 friends from trying to join and take a picture with me :) I feel bad asking them to leave.

Ok so as of right now all classes are allowed to heal. With Warrior vs Warrior they are allowed 1 heal.

If you think that seeing health is wrong
the only solution is 2 people must moderate 1 must look on each player and if they see busy symbol they just Need to shout to stop and need to record the match for proofs
that's it

~Prahi

Delphina
02-05-2014, 12:13 PM
If you think that seeing health is wrong
the only solution is 2 people must moderate 1 must look on each player and if they see busy symbol they just Need to shout to stop and need to record the match for proofs
that's it

~Prahi
I might be able to get KahunaJake to help me. We could have one on each team.

keikali
02-05-2014, 12:17 PM

Delph. 2 mods is definitely recommended. Just like in sports, there is always another just to be the check for the other.

Prahasit Prahi
02-05-2014, 12:24 PM

Perfect
I think its almost all set except the warrior heal need to discussed remaining is almost set and ready to rock and roll for the first week :)

Instanthumor
02-05-2014, 03:23 PM
I still think that heal should be a no-no... But that's just me :p

Zeus
02-05-2014, 03:34 PM
I still think that heal should be a no-no... But that's just me :p

A mage is least reliant on heal, while all other classes are moreso. So, doing it your way is very bias and suggests balance tipping in favor of mages. :)

Instanthumor
02-05-2014, 03:49 PM
A mage is least reliant on heal, while all other classes are moreso. So, doing it your way is very bias and suggests balance tipping in favor of mages. :)

Well in my honest opinion, I think it might help with he balance of the classes. Now I realize that rogues would take the harder hit in this case, but I'm sure they can adapt to the situation. After all, they are relatively best suited for 1v1's, no?

falmear
02-05-2014, 06:31 PM

I would say warrior is least reliant on heal given their health, armor and juggernaught. Unless we are saying no heal and no juggernaught. Juggernaught increases your health temporarily by 500 and chance to cast self heal. You can look at it both ways, if you say no heal then rogues are the loser and if you say add heal then mages are the loser. But we know if a vote was held rogue and warriors would vote to have a heal because they know their healing is OP. So basically greater then 2/3rds of the people would vote to have their heal. So lets not all pretend like we are saying one thing is more balanced then another.

Jsuit
02-05-2014, 06:49 PM

Id say, 9-10, 15-17, 21, and 26. those are the major ones ive found. (depending on if you call 26 *twink*)

Zeus
02-05-2014, 06:54 PM
I would say warrior is least reliant on heal given their health, armor and juggernaught. Unless we are saying no heal and no juggernaught. Juggernaught increases your health temporarily by 500 and chance to cast self heal. You can look at it both ways, if you say no heal then rogues are the loser and if you say add heal then mages are the loser. But we know if a vote was held rogue and warriors would vote to have a heal because they know their healing is OP. So basically greater then 2/3rds of the people would vote to have their heal. So lets not all pretend like we are saying one thing is more balanced then another.

Which is the very reason why I suggest class vs. class, Falmear as there's really no solution to this.

When I say mages are least reliant on heal, I mean that the mage class does not even use heal in their PvP skill build these days unless running on a 5 skill build. So, mages really do not have to adapt at all, which is why Instanthumor is suggesting what he is. Also, since juggernaut itself states heal, I would classify juggernaut as a heal skill.

Well in my honest opinion, I think it might help with he balance of the classes. Now I realize that rogues would take the harder hit in this case, but I'm sure they can adapt to the situation. After all, they are relatively best suited for 1v1's, no?
You and I both know that is not the case. Warriors are best suited in 1v1, rogues come 2nd and that's due to packs and damage. As stated before, mages of this cap do not utilize heal in their build so your opinion is dripping with bias & not honest, but moreso selfish.

I already accounted for this and suggested each class should only fight their own class because of the inherent class triangle advantages.

Roberto077
02-06-2014, 10:14 AM
Sounds good.

Sky_is_epicgearz
02-06-2014, 12:22 PM
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/02/07/a3y5ypyz.jpg

Can I enter my Mage like this?
Epic weapon, rare helm and common armour?

nelson131
02-06-2014, 01:10 PM
Why not get full epic?

Anarchist
02-06-2014, 01:13 PM
*Reads*

*Goes Hype mode*

You rock delph.

Sky_is_epicgearz
02-06-2014, 01:46 PM
Why not get full epic?

I'm going for an iconic look :)
My plan is to try to look good on the battlefield and STILL win xD

kjed
02-06-2014, 10:12 PM

Lvl 10

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Instanthumor
02-06-2014, 11:29 PM
So I was testing on my mage. I bought all (relatively good) Lv. 36 epic items [INT/STR]. I have come to say that Lifegiver is rather useless with epic gear. It only heals 10-25% (with a damage pet). Any thoughts on this?

Delphina
02-06-2014, 11:36 PM
So I was testing on my mage. I bought all (relatively good) Lv. 36 epic items [INT/STR]. I have come to say that Lifegiver is rather useless with epic gear. It only heals 10-25% (with a damage pet). Any thoughts on this?

If the first couple of weeks seem like there is a clear winner than we will go class vs class. But we will only do 1 class per week. Lets give is 2-3 weeks and see.

Instanthumor
02-07-2014, 12:56 AM
If the first couple of weeks seem like there is a clear winner than we will go class vs class. But we will only do 1 class per week. Lets give is 2-3 weeks and see.

Thank you for the reply.

TheReturn
02-07-2014, 11:58 AM
The title has my name written all over it, I'm already making plans on what to spend my plat on, btw Great Idea:)

Bless
02-08-2014, 08:37 AM
Delph, are there only two people selected per week? Thats not a lot considering 40+ people will enter and it'll be a random selection.

Endkey
02-08-2014, 08:41 AM
2 people per week and prolly some of us will never get a chance lol...thats like 8 people per month and 96 people per year :/

Serancha
02-08-2014, 09:09 AM
Don't forget everyone, that these big tough warriors you're worried about are going to be down below 1/2 their normal armor and have way less hp than they are used to. Unless someone spends time actually using epics, the difference is likely to throw warriors off balance - much more than other classes.

In 36 gemmed epics - including epic jewlery - rogues can still get pretty decent stats too. I'm really looking forward to this event. The search for the best epics is a great idea to get people through the last coupke of weeks before expansion - and make them think before mindlessly emptying inventory while exploring the new zones too.

Thanks Delph!

Ravager
02-08-2014, 10:30 AM
Delph, are there only two people selected per week? Thats not a lot considering 40+ people will enter and it'll be a random selection.

Its just a fancy weekly raffle but with a slight twist of fun.

Serenina
02-08-2014, 01:15 PM
Wow, this idea is just awesome :)

Bless
02-08-2014, 01:22 PM
What I propose is:

Select 6 people to 1v1(3 matches)
All of the 3 matches will take place in one CTF room
The winner of each 1v1 will receive 20 platinum and an interview.
The runner up gets 10 plat.

This gives more people a chance to win platinum + share their opinions.

Ravager
02-09-2014, 10:36 PM
Is the post up? Cant seem to find it.

Delphina
02-09-2014, 11:36 PM
Posted!
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?137465-PVP-Legends-of-the-Week-2-15-14

Xcelz
02-10-2014, 06:21 AM
Wewt

Xcelz
02-10-2014, 09:07 AM
Name:Xcelx
Class:rogue
LVL 35
Wrong thread lol
!

Ihateppl
02-10-2014, 01:17 PM
i love this idea, and i think that if everyone is wearing only epics, it would test their skill, not their budget :P

Instanthumor
02-11-2014, 02:19 AM
Hello Delph, unfortunately, I have some bad news for you. I've tested out some of these 1v1's with a few friends of mine, and would like to share the results. As far as mage vs rogue or warrior, the mage will always, and I repeat, always lose. With only epic gear and high-end, legendary ring and amulet, a mage cannot dish out much damage. The rogue can tank out the fight against the mage with EASE, stuns are useless, because we can't even do decent damage, and most of this is because of our lack of crit with epic gear. Without a pet and crit passive, I barely reach 4% crit, which is literally nothing. So if you are a mage, and you have signed up for the tourney, pray that you will be paired up with another mage. I have two capped toons, a warrior and a mage. So this time, I tried with my warrior. Mages are ridiculously easy to kill. By the time Horn of Renewal is finished with its cd, I would still have 70-85% health, which is mindblowing. I have only 1v1'd one rogue against my warrior, and it lasted for at least 5 minutes. But we had to stop out of boredom, because no one could dish out enough damage to kill the other before each of their heal cd finished. I didn't even have to use Juggernaut, because hardly any damage was done. The only problem I found with warriors and rogues were the mana issues (we were in a party so I could tell). Even with Valkin, there wasn't enough mana to support you, the only option I had was Nexus, and Nexus doesn't give the best stats I could want as far as damage, which I need to kill the opponent. The only way the opponent would win was if they ran out of mana (when we weren't using Nexus), and the rogue would win, because they have more damage output and DPS than a warrior does. Now, don't even get me started on a warrior vs warrior fight. Delphina, you would retire before that fight even ended, that is, if it even ends :p

Raymond05
02-11-2014, 02:53 AM
Hello Delph, unfortunately, I have some bad news for you. I've tested out some of these 1v1's with a few friends of mine, and would like to share the results. As far as mage vs rogue or warrior, the mage will always, and I repeat, always lose. With only epic gear and high-end, legendary ring and amulet, a mage cannot dish out much damage. The rogue can tank out the fight against the mage with EASE, stuns are useless, because we can't even do decent damage, and most of this is because of our lack of crit with epic gear. Without a pet and crit passive, I barely reach 4% crit, which is literally nothing. So if you are a mage, and you have signed up for the tourney, pray that you will be paired up with another mage. I have two capped toons, a warrior and a mage. So this time, I tried with my warrior. Mages are ridiculously easy to kill. By the time Horn of Renewal is finished with its cd, I would still have 70-85% health, which is mindblowing. I have only 1v1'd one rogue against my warrior, and it lasted for at least 5 minutes. But we had to stop out of boredom, because no one could dish out enough damage to kill the other before each of their heal cd finished. I didn't even have to use Juggernaut, because hardly any damage was done. The only problem I found with warriors and rogues were the mana issues (we were in a party so I could tell). Even with Valkin, there wasn't enough mana to support you, the only option I had was Nexus, and Nexus doesn't give the best stats I could want as far as damage, which I need to kill the opponent. The only way the opponent would win was if they ran out of mana (when we weren't using Nexus), and the rogue would win, because they have more damage output and DPS than a warrior does. Now, don't even get me started on a warrior vs warrior fight. Delphina, you would retire before that fight even ended, that is, if it even ends :p

Hi instant. I really believe you that mage really lose 90-100% of the time. But i haven't tried to fight yet 1vs1 with all classes so i can't say 100%. If you are free on friday night or saturday whole day (PST) i would happily try to fight against a warr and see. Anyway, you said that you only have about 4% crit with the epic gears and legendary ring and amu. I got about 12-15% crit with my gears with no pet equipped. I couldn't remember the exact number because i am currently socketing gems on my gears so i can't check them out right now. I will check it again as soon as they are finished.

Instanthumor
02-11-2014, 03:06 AM
Hi instant. I really believe you that mage really lose 90-100% of the time. But i haven't tried to fight yet 1vs1 with all classes so i can't say 100%. If you are free on friday night or saturday whole day (PST) i would happily try to fight against a warr and see. Anyway, you said that you only have about 4% crit with the epic gears and legendary ring and amu. I got about 12-15% crit with my gears with no pet equipped. I couldn't remember the exact number because i am currently socketing gems on my gears so i can't check them out right now. I will check it again as soon as they are finished.

Sure, no problem. The 4% was a bit of an exaggeration, mind me, since I couldn't recall the exact number, but I know that it didn't surpass 10%.

keikali
02-11-2014, 08:55 PM
Sure, no problem. The 4% was a bit of an exaggeration, mind me, since I couldn't recall the exact number, but I know that it didn't surpass 10%.

Goob, PM me also. I'd like to test it out on my mage. In this case PvE in PvP might work, if you catch my drift ;)

Instanthumor
02-11-2014, 11:58 PM
Goob, PM me also. I'd like to test it out on my mage. In this case PvE in PvP might work, if you catch my drift ;)

Yes, I catch your drift... Timeshift ftw!

keikali
02-12-2014, 11:24 PM
lol, first week all warriors

sidebets going on how long it takes. i'm calling 1 hour.

Delphina
02-13-2014, 12:59 AM
Yes first week is all warriors. I have limited them to 1 heal. Thank you instant for your feedback.
Post 51: sazib (Sazib) W
Post 31: Zeusblade (Zeusblade) W
Reserves:
Post 71: Eiio (Taijiquan) W
Post 13: Gladiatorew (Gladiatorew) W

inkredible
02-13-2014, 01:57 AM
Don't forget everyone, that these big tough warriors you're worried about are going to be down below 1/2 their normal armor and have way less hp than they are used to. Unless someone spends time actually using epics, the difference is likely to throw warriors off balance - much more than other classes.

In 36 gemmed epics - including epic jewlery - rogues can still get pretty decent stats too. I'm really looking forward to this event. The search for the best epics is a great idea to get people through the last coupke of weeks before expansion - and make them think before mindlessly emptying inventory while exploring the new zones too.

Thanks Delph!

lol dnt forget.. hellish/frozen/winter lvl 36s are good armors...and are EPICS .. archon potency lvl 36.. and epic swords from winter event lvl 36 if theyre all gemed up
warriors health will be around 5000 .. those epic armors i would consider them legendary like.. and by u mean 1/2 our armor.. it will still be around 1200-1400 which is like 300-500 less than avg gear.. its really not much diff when u think about it...and considering that prance is a legendary pet.. and adds armor..+ stun, if i can get hellish somewhere.. or some gear ill show u a preview . i really wanted to join this but unfortunately im busy in real and cant do it 9 am cst.. best luck to those wariors

edited: armor estimate

inkredible
02-13-2014, 02:21 AM
btw
i just wanna give a heads up to delphina..
epic and legendary.. maybe a bit of a problem..

i guess just a bit more work for you..
double check to make sure that they dont switch theyre epic gears to legendary in between fights

im just not sure if lvl 35-36 epic frozen are similar stats with legendary.. i dont think so but that epic is lvl 25..

Instanthumor
02-13-2014, 03:52 AM
lol dnt forget.. hellish/frozen/winter lvl 36s are good armors...and are EPICS .. archon potency lvl 36.. and epic swords from winter event lvl 36 if theyre all gemed up
warriors health will be around 5000 .. those epic armors i would consider them legendary like.. and by u mean 1/2 our armor.. it will still be around 1200-1500 which is like 300-500 less than avg gear.. its really not much diff when u think about it...and considering that prance is a legendary pet.. and adds armor..+ stun, if i can get hellish somewhere.. or some gear ill show u a preview . i really wanted to join this but unfortunately im busy in real and cant do it 9 am cst.. best luck to those wariors

Btw, I found it impossible to achieve 1350 armor (including Archon Ring, not including pet)... Just throwing that out there :p

inkredible
02-13-2014, 04:09 AM
Btw, I found it impossible to achieve 1350 armor (including Archon Ring, not including pet)... Just throwing that out there :p

1200? with pet? what armor u using, my math prob a bit off tho cuz theres no gears in cs, if u get lucky maxed epics

Cero
02-13-2014, 07:56 AM
Yes first week is all warriors. I have limited them to 1 heal. Thank you instant for your feedback.
Post 51: sazib (Sazib) W
Post 31: Zeusblade (Zeusblade) W
Reserves:
Post 71: Eiio (Taijiquan) W
Post 13: Gladiatorew (Gladiatorew) W

Good luck and hope someone will take a video:)

Serancha
02-13-2014, 02:45 PM
warriors health will be around 5000 .. those epic armors i would consider them legendary like.. and by u mean 1/2 our armor.. it will still be around 1200-1500 which is like 300-500 less than avg gear.. its really not much diff when u think about it...and considering that prance is a legendary pet.. and adds armor..+ stun, if i can get hellish somewhere.. or some gear ill show u a preview . i really wanted to join this but unfortunately im busy in real and cant do it 9 am cst.. best luck to those wariors

Frozen / Winter / Hellish are all legendary at level 36. They are epic from level 30 down.

Instanthumor
02-13-2014, 08:14 PM
1200? with pet? what armor u using, my math prob a bit off tho cuz theres no gears in cs, if u get lucky maxed epics

I'm not telling what gear I'm using lol ;) But 1200 armor is possible. 1350+ is a bit hard because you mentioned 1200-1500.

inkredible
02-13-2014, 11:54 PM
Frozen / Winter / Hellish are all legendary at level 36. They are epic from level 30 down.

didnt know

I'm not telling what gear I'm using lol ;) But 1200 armor is possible. 1350+ is a bit hard because you mentioned 1200-1500.

ok 1500 might be hard..i should edit 1200-1400 but im telling you both right now..

that isnt maxed out armor..helm lvl 35..the rest are 36 i think.. those are just some cheap epic armors i got..
but here is a preview of a warrior with single super gem on archon.. and thats the only super gem i have on the rest are normal gems

as for the health.. im i have nothing on agility 0/5 agil passives.. so if i do maybe it may come down to around 5600 + 2.5 dmg

Xbadboyx
02-23-2014, 11:39 AM
I don't think classes are balanced in 1 vs 1 , add more players or let the opponents be from the same class , it will be better.

GuardianTwo
02-27-2014, 11:37 PM
Is players and reserves for pvp legends of the week 3 selected?
I couldn't find it!

Delphina
02-28-2014, 12:20 AM
Week 3!
Solid Postulate (W) 25
Eneysiel Eneysiel (R) 26
Reserves:
zwapper zwapper (S) 25
Merrrrrrrked Raw (R) 26

Instanthumor
02-28-2014, 12:23 AM
Week 3!
Solid Postulate (W) 25
Eneysiel Eneysiel (R) 26
Reserves:
zwapper zwapper (S) 25
Merrrrrrrked Raw (R) 26

Please no more twinks next time..

Congratulations to the chosen though!

zwapper
02-28-2014, 07:58 AM
Please no more twinks next time..

Congratulations to the chosen though!

Twinks are still a part of AL community!!!

^_^

SingleZblow
03-09-2014, 12:05 AM
when 7-8 ??

Energizeric
03-11-2014, 12:32 AM
Delphina: I don't know if anyone else has noticed this, but I posted a while ago in the forum. Epic sorcerer guns are not calculating the damage properly.

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?114403-Epic-Guns-damage-stats-not-working-properly

My guess is that all the sorcerers are using epic staffs instead of guns, because the epic guns all show the damage to be far lower than they should. This puts sorcerers at a big disadvantage since we all know guns are preferred in PvP.

Sorry for posting in this thread so late, but I haven't been in the PvP forum in a long time and just noticed this thread today.

Uikuha
03-14-2014, 08:22 AM
Where is lv 7-8???

Sorry My English

legeloss1
03-14-2014, 08:42 AM
Hey Deplhina, ViolentCrits here from Twink Bracket 10 - I think there should be some new enhancements to the Pvp system as it is getting old looking at the sammmme old PVP maps, I have talked to many players in the game and almost all of them have commented on how the maps for pvp are getting old. i was wondering if there was any chance in the future that there will be any new maps for CTf and TDM. PLEASE REPLY

Ravager
03-17-2014, 12:05 AM
No pvp legend of the week signups this week? Week 6?

MoloToha
03-17-2014, 12:34 AM
No pvp legend of the week signups this week? Week 6?

Yeah, maybe for twinks, because there are too many players who are still lvling up to 41...

Theillist1
03-17-2014, 11:49 AM
So where are the winners or the ones chosen for 7/8... i knew it would be a stalemate with legendary gear... dont say i didnt.warn you in at least 3 posts

Sent from my N860 using Tapatalk 2

Schatzness
03-19-2014, 06:56 PM
Delp,why u havent post thread about who won on PvP Legends of the week for lvl 7/8?

Ravager
03-20-2014, 12:32 AM
Delp,why u havent post thread about who won on PvP Legends of the week for lvl 7/8?

Maybe shes waiting for the winners to respond to her interview questions.

Black Market
03-20-2014, 09:14 AM

Maybe shes waiting for the winners to respond to her interview questions.

I already answer all question :cool:

Ravager
03-27-2014, 02:17 AM
There wasnt a signup this week?

Xjointz
04-02-2014, 05:13 PM
Can there be a lvl13 pvp pls

Instanthumor
04-02-2014, 07:03 PM
There still wasn't a thread for the Week 4 winners....

Ravager
04-02-2014, 11:49 PM
Hmmm. No signup threads, no posting of winners. Maybe the idea is dead or focus is elsewhere like the Arcane Ring contest?

Instanthumor
04-03-2014, 02:25 AM
At least a reply from someone?

ScaredBootyPopper
04-06-2014, 02:35 AM
Delph isnt in STG anymore what are we gonna do :C?!!