PDA

View Full Version : Old Items

Liquid
02-04-2014, 04:22 AM
Hey Guys!!!
I wanted to post this new Thread about the old items that aren't available anymore.
What I mean is The Batman set, Bloody Dracula, Green Druidic, Undead etc.
These items as I think everybody wants one of them ( those who don't have them).
So my point is if could all the old items come back in a good way. As daily deal or in
Store or even dropable in Maps.
I hope you understand what I mean and Thanks :)

DocDoBig
02-04-2014, 04:28 AM
All old Elite Cap rewards I bet. ;)

deadlystriker
02-04-2014, 05:14 AM
I want undead and batman set there should also be the dark bats again with like robin suit maybe even marvel superhero suits and there needs to be a black whisp

Liquid
02-04-2014, 07:15 AM
Yeah and the old weapons like machete or the Claws and fire gem, cowboy etc. etc.

hellprince
02-04-2014, 08:14 AM
some vets would freak out if they read this thread

MightyMicah
02-04-2014, 12:32 PM
some vets would freak out if they read this thread

Haha yup! Not all of them, though. I have green Druidic, and although I like having a rare set, I like it even better when other people can get the vanities they like also. :)

Mezderak
02-05-2014, 12:48 PM
lucky you mighty hope I snag something like that

hellprince
02-06-2014, 06:53 AM
Haha yup! Not all of them, though. I have green Druidic, and although I like having a rare set, I like it even better when other people can get the vanities they like also. :)

that's the right way mate i salute ya ^_^

deathbydesign
02-10-2014, 10:59 AM
ive got ironhand and they bring biomorph back frequently bc they messed up and made it an achievement.....as far as dark knight and summer solstice events? ive been waiting a long time i dont see them returning like the friday the 13th event. i dont see why they wouldnt the way they rehash every event item now by reskining or coloring, so my only thought for this reasoning would be to keep people playing and interested in hopes to one day dress as batman with some claws on and a horse on your face. smh