PDA

View Full Version : I hope Dev will fix this

wlsgh15
02-04-2014, 06:42 AM
I heard there are many threads about spamming pet skill like stun stuff but I knew this things just now so i made this thread

I recommend make a cool time for changing pet as e.g)1min/ once got killed can switch pet...

I didn't read about any other threads talking about spamming but imo, it should have to gone in pvp forever.

I 'm not only one sick of spamming pets/ many people/guild/girls/boys hate this!

I'm not good at english so my point is to make cool down or either can change pet after death

* dont ever argue about guild/people *its your issues just fight in pvp/town

thanks

Paulsebi
02-04-2014, 08:37 AM
Hey Ramy,

Check this out : http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?110442-*-EPITOME-OF-SILENTKILL-*-new-guild-thread!&p=1450638&viewfull=1#post1450638

There were alot of threads indeed and STS said they are looking into it in order to solve it.

I also reported it with video towards STS to show clearly the pet spam and you can see the reply in the link above.

Hope they will fix it asap!

wlsgh15
02-04-2014, 10:33 AM
Hey Ramy,

Check this out : http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?110442-*-EPITOME-OF-SILENTKILL-*-new-guild-thread!&p=1450638&viewfull=1#post1450638

There were alot of threads indeed and STS said they are looking into it in order to solve it.

I also reported it with video towards STS to show clearly the pet spam and you can see the reply in the link above.

Hope they will fix it asap!

yup . definitely.

looking forward to see it erased ASAP

dantus
02-04-2014, 11:38 AM
Need the menu locked out when in combat stance. You would be able to swap out skills and pets in between clashes still but not mid combat. On solution for 2 of the biggest problems in pvp. These problems also put pc users at a huge advantage. If this is not corrected and users are forced to play on pic or lose..I can think of better games for pc to play. But! This is definitely the best mmorpg I've ever seen for mobile users. Don't lose your niche sts!

Puntus
02-04-2014, 09:27 PM
yes swap skills, stg need to fix it too , more funny random builds , u have to bring ur best allways.
Im fair with that and allways try to dont switch skills , I never switch skills during clash , I think its so cheap.
Also in warr vs warr a lot of them use 5 skills when u fight without heal , that mean they have 6 skills ( horn , vb , jugg and three skills attack ) i cant win in vs against warr with 6 skills , thats not fair , they think re gods , but they re just cheapers.

Im erill , dant im agreed with ur post, good idea

Solid
02-04-2014, 11:33 PM
Swapping skills is the same concept,

TheReturn
02-05-2014, 04:23 PM
Devs should fix this, its not fair, its not right, its completely wrong, how can you beat a warrior with 5 skills? If I can't then how on God's blue earth can anyone can? Wlsgh if you ran for president, you'd have my vote

Spyce
02-06-2014, 12:38 AM
How exactly do you pet spam? What is it?

Paulsebi
02-06-2014, 03:32 AM
Whats pet spam? Watch this video :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x0DvPzni1Yg&feature=youtu.be

Hope STS will sort it as soon as possible!

Daddyblu
02-06-2014, 03:42 AM
Bye bye pet spamers! specially the one we had pvp with yesterday lol

Ohhh Paul give me the copy of the vid you made yesterday

wlsgh15
02-06-2014, 05:54 AM

omg how come it changed so fast? i thought spam pet meant to be control by click menu - pet -on/off stuff but yeah this sucks!

Paulsebi
02-06-2014, 06:08 AM
omg how come it changed so fast? i thought spam pet meant to be control by click menu - pet -on/off stuff but yeah this sucks!

As said, ye sucks bad and pvp ruined by this... anyway lets see when STS wanna fix this cause became so annoying

kinzmet
02-08-2014, 07:35 PM
Skill swapping is a skill or a tactic, it also have set back and risk while swapping skills. The pet spamming is the same, most bought nexus to regenerate mana faster (on-petskill /off /on-petskill / off) but while doing so, you also have the risk on bieng killed while doing it (happened on me many times).

PVP is NOT ruined by it, in fact this helped people on playing and staying alive longer. People who doesnt "think-outside-the-box" will always complain whenever someone discovers a way around the standard.

Reasons:
1. Try to be a 4 skilled mage on pvp. Lets see if you can kill a good warrior. Killing a good warrior using only 4 skills is next to impossible.
2. Most of the rougues are pure dex type. In pvp, no mana means a dead rogue petskill to regen mana is essential but it heals little so pet spamming for mana is needed.
3. Pet buffs do not stack! A ribbit crit buff doesnt stack. The only pet spamming would be heals to health or mana.
4. Your not the only one who doesnt like the pet spamming. Yes I agree to that, but I think there are more people who like pet spamming and even skill swapping (especially pro gamer mages on PVP)

Daddyblu
02-09-2014, 01:53 AM
Skill swapping is a skill or a tactic, it also have set back and risk while swapping skills. The pet spamming is the same, most bought nexus to regenerate mana faster (on-petskill /off /on-petskill / off) but while doing so, you also have the risk on bieng killed while doing it (happened on me many times).

PVP is NOT ruined by it, in fact this helped people on playing and staying alive longer. People who doesnt "think-outside-the-box" will always complain whenever someone discovers a way around the standard.

Reasons:
1. Try to be a 4 skilled mage on pvp. Lets see if you can kill a good warrior. Killing a good warrior using only 4 skills is next to impossible.
2. Most of the rougues are pure dex type. In pvp, no mana means a dead rogue petskill to regen mana is essential but it heals little so pet spamming for mana is needed.
3. Pet buffs do not stack! A ribbit crit buff doesnt stack. The only pet spamming would be heals to health or mana.
4. Your not the only one who doesnt like the pet spamming. Yes I agree to that, but I think there are more people who like pet spamming and even skill swapping (especially pro gamer mages on PVP)

Hayzzz i hate people who have a very low IQ.

Pet spam like Samael, Singe, slag = Unlimited stun! Do you understand the word unlimited stun???

Yes that is a good tactic to use Unlimited stun on PVP And your wrong! If a warrior use Samael or Slug unlimited stun there is not risk of Dying do you know why and how?

warrior used Veng to get in the middle then used Hor now invulnerable - then pet spam so enemy cant move forever.

So tell me does it not ruined the game?? or your one of the people who support it because you cant win with out it.

by the way not all players can pet spam. if you look at the video that paulsebi post only people playing on Desktop can do that who has shortcut keys!

My conclusion your one of them. who spam pet skill in order to kill..

Paulsebi
02-10-2014, 03:58 AM

Reasons:

Man o man!

Did you saw the pet spam movie? If you consider that is fair to have a pet re-summon 2-3 times in one second than I really can't continue arguing in this.

About skills... I personally don't speak about going to Skills ...replace one... in middle of fight... these things are usually mapped via a key (button) etc... and means you don't swap via menu... you swap via a key... very simple and very fast.....

So the solution in order to avoid all this bs is :

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?136584-I-hope-Dev-will-fix-this&p=1458658&viewfull=1#post1458658

As these said... hope STS will take time and hope they will fix all this crap happening in game...

yasshh
02-10-2014, 05:51 AM
Maybe just lock cd..even if u dissmiss n summon it will be in cd stage

yasshh
02-10-2014, 05:54 AM

Reasons:

Spamming pets is way too easier frm pc compared to phone...so all cant do same thing which is an unfair advantage to pc players .and spamming pets like samael = infinite stun..u jus stand then die
hope u get it

baddiva
02-11-2014, 10:54 PM
Fck mee... How did he do that??!

MoloToha
02-12-2014, 10:27 AM
I'll be short on words. Skill swapping is a FEATURE. Pet spamming is a BUG. I hope it will help some people to understand.

Samhayne
02-12-2014, 10:30 AM
Both skill swapping and pet spamming are on our radar. They aren't easily fixed on the server, so that means the fix will be in a coming client version.

Haligali
02-12-2014, 11:12 AM
I'll be short on words. Skill swapping is a FEATURE. Pet spamming is a BUG. I hope it will help some people to understand.

I agree, there is nothing wrong with skill swapping. However skill spamming(swap skills during mid fight) is another thing and should be fixed.

MoloToha
02-12-2014, 11:38 AM
Both skill swapping and pet spamming are on our radar. They aren't easily fixed on the server, so that means the fix will be in a coming client version.

I think the most possible solution is making these things (or whole menu) unavailable in battle stance. And to compensate skill slots lack (this is critical now and will become more critical at 41 lvl), add 5th or even 6th skill slot.

Paulsebi
02-13-2014, 02:21 AM

Thats what the community wanna hear!

inkredible
02-13-2014, 02:48 AM
when desperation to win comes to play.. its what happens. kill farming ... pet spamming, i cant think of any other reasons why people do it.. "the strive of being the best of the best"

anyone in game can argue " i dont need to cheat to win, to kill farm, macros/ auto clickers".. etc yet they do it bec "everyone else" is doing it also

i just found it quite hilarious because ive seen so many different people complain about other people kill farming etc
but yet theyre also cheating in a different way aka macroing - autoclickers .. how different are they?

mommyjane
02-13-2014, 03:27 AM

what the!!! how do they do pet spamming that fast? yes it must be fixed...

err now i know why some guild loves 5v5 clash

Limsi
02-13-2014, 03:30 AM
when desperation to win comes to play.. its what happens. kill farming ... pet spamming, i cant think of any other reasons why people do it.. "the strive of being the best of the best"

anyone in game can argue " i dont need to cheat to win, to kill farm, macros/ auto clickers".. etc yet they do it bec "everyone else" is doing it also

i just found it quite hilarious because ive seen so many different people complain about other people kill farming etc
but yet theyre also cheating in a different way aka macroing - autoclickers .. how different are they?

We call them hypocrites.

Daddyblu
02-13-2014, 04:14 AM
We call them hypocrites.

yah and they stayed away from forums :P

xlovableaze
02-13-2014, 04:29 AM
oh. pride haters again eh?

lets go 1v1 daddyblu! add me in game ign: abbreviate. so you can pm me :P . And please stop posting this senseless thread. seriously dude. go practice more maybe u will win in clashes. i love how ppl whine in pvp. "they lost because of pet spamming" wth is that reason, and by the way if warrior would pet spam do u think warr can heal us if he was spamming pet ability? even in rogues and sorc. if one of them are spamming pet do u think we will do a lot of dmg? gosh. so many haters now.
i cant wait sts to fix this spamming thingy. so much whine. we will see who will cry. but seriously if sts would fix this big advantage for us, no more spamming pet skills and switching skills
:P

Sent from my SGH-I727R using Tapatalk 2

Daddyblu
02-13-2014, 04:33 AM
oh. pride haters again eh?

lets go 1v1 daddyblu! add me in game ign: abbreviate. so you can pm me :P . And please stop posting this senseless thread. seriously dude. go practice more maybe u will win in clashes. i love how ppl whine in pvp. "they lost because of pet spamming" wth is that reason, and by the way if warrior would pet spam do u think warr can heal us if he was spamming pet ability? even in rogues and sorc. if one of them are spamming pet do u think we will do a lot of dmg? gosh. so many haters now.
i cant wait sts to fix this spamming thingy. so much whine. we will see who will cry. but seriously if sts would fix this big advantage for us, no more spamming pet skills and switching skills
:P

LOL i love it when you talk big and every time you saw me you keep on running... ohh i remember how i killed you naked..

dont worry your pics is coming since you ask for it how you run and got killed by a naked warrior :P

xlovableaze
02-13-2014, 04:43 AM
LOL i love it when you talk big and every time you saw me you keep on running... ohh i remember how i killed you naked..

dont worry your pics is coming since you ask for it how you run and got killed by a naked warrior :P

SURE? who wouldnt run if you have someone with u ? who will gang me? and a fully geared warrior with maul defeated by a rogue using legend items ? how lame is it? shame on your items. and i love how you cry and wait when i keep the flags on me :P and you going to call someone to kill me? eh useless. haha

xlovableaze
02-13-2014, 04:54 AM

good sam. now we will know who really good players are if u get fixxed this issue. and i think no whines in pvp anymore :)

Limsi
02-13-2014, 04:57 AM
yah and they stayed away from forums :P

Not targeting any guild in particular, it goes for everyone who practice such method. In my eyes all of you guys no matter which guild ya'll belong are simply players. No biases.

MoloToha
02-13-2014, 10:44 AM
I watched Paulsebi's video about pet spamming and can say that there is a kind of macro created in mouse click emulator. Using non-game macros is even more ridiculous than doing pet spamming and skill swapping by hand. As we can see, pet resummon is almost instaneous, this is not how it should be. You just can stand, spam Konga (it refills both mana and hp) and your team will have unlimited hp and mana. Skill swapping is the same, just make a macro and use as much skills as you want. But skill swapping is just a compensation of skill slots lack, so skill swapping is not such a bad thing as pet spamming. Anyway, it should be fixed as fast as possible.

Paulsebi
02-13-2014, 11:32 PM
I watched Paulsebi's video about pet spamming and can say that there is a kind of macro created in mouse click emulator. Using non-game macros is even more ridiculous than doing pet spamming and skill swapping by hand. As we can see, pet resummon is almost instaneous, this is not how it should be. You just can stand, spam Konga (it refills both mana and hp) and your team will have unlimited hp and mana. Skill swapping is the same, just make a macro and use as much skills as you want. But skill swapping is just a compensation of skill slots lack, so skill swapping is not such a bad thing as pet spamming. Anyway, it should be fixed as fast as possible.

To clear it up, there are no macro used by that player.

MoloToha
02-13-2014, 11:50 PM
To clear it up, there are no macro used by that player.

Oh... I have nothing to say...

Cero
02-14-2014, 01:26 AM
The video seems to be on fastforward when he spams.

falmear
02-14-2014, 02:19 AM

If you use a PC, all you need to do is:

1) Bring up stable screen
2) move your mouse to the dismiss button
3) using your other hand put a finger on the 5 key.
4) Now click dismiss/summon, then press 5, alternate as fast as you can.

From the tablet/phone you need to exit the stable screen to press the arcane. So its a bit slower but I have seen people do it. And I also demonstrated in another thread which was deleted that scripting is possible on Android. Even though its on their radar, don't expect this to be fixed any time soon. My guess at least 1-2 months.

ody style
02-14-2014, 03:21 AM
Btw dev try not to fix in PVE pet spamming are very useful for farming...just fix it on PVP nothing harm can be one on PVE for spamming pet ability

Paulsebi
02-14-2014, 04:12 AM

Same speed entire movie...

Paulsebi
02-14-2014, 04:13 AM

From the tablet/phone you need to exit the stable screen to press the arcane. So its a bit slower but I have seen people do it. And I also demonstrated in another thread which was deleted that scripting is possible on Android. Even though its on their radar, don't expect this to be fixed any time soon. My guess at least 1-2 months.

And here it's the explanation on how has been done.. but there is also the scripting which can be done.

wlsgh15
02-14-2014, 09:51 AM

hope to fix ASAP. its really annoying. pvp goes for cheater

Cero
02-14-2014, 10:08 AM

Gotcha and that is lame lol.

Nesox
02-14-2014, 09:34 PM

I would just like to say thanks for the reply. Immediate fixes aren't necessarily required, but timely acknowledgements are appreciated. A simple note to let us know that our comments/concerns aren't disappearing into the ether means a great deal.

nelson131
02-15-2014, 09:06 AM
Wtf.....DAT speed. So that how ppl make extreme times in elite shyual?
*banished.......banished.....banished....banished. ......banished......banished......banished......ba nished.....banished.....banished*

Haligali
02-15-2014, 04:34 PM
*banished.......banished.....banished....banished. ......banished......banished......banished......ba nished.....banished.....banished*

This is an urban legend, dont make stories if you have no idea whats happening on a time run attempt.

xlovableaze
02-15-2014, 04:45 PM

lol. you cant vanish a boss.

Zeus
02-15-2014, 04:46 PM
This is an urban legend, dont make stories if you have no idea whats happening on a time run attempt.

This.

Perhaps I should show just how many times I need to spam Sam to banish a mob grouping.

geosimos
02-15-2014, 09:21 PM
@zeus i just browsing the forum.... and i saw that you mention me!
dude you believe that i change skills during duels (1vs1 or 5vs5) really????
what is the point? i killed a lots with devour and swaping...but when i have maul its easy with just 4 skills...
when a warrior kill you like 20-7 ! you just claim that he is using 274783829194 skills right?
and also about the mage did you remeber atrid? its was a game that he was farming you... there i lost the count !
and on the next game. atrid beat you 7-2!
btw. i never seen a team with you beating me on 5 vs 5

Zeus
02-19-2014, 04:53 PM
what is the point? i killed a lots with devour and swaping...but when i have maul its easy with just 4 skills...
when a warrior kill you like 20-7 ! you just claim that he is using 274783829194 skills right?
and also about the mage did you remeber atrid? its was a game that he was farming you... there i lost the count !

First off, ask Atrid how much I beat him by on my build. He even accused me of using 5 skills at one time, LOL! The instance you are talking about was when your guild members were 2v1ing me, so I really don't see how that applies?

Secondly, you do use 5 skills. Heck, you even admitted it to me. Countless others can also say that you use 5 skills. It doesn't matter though because it will be patched according to SamHayne.

Thirdly, I thought you said "I was the toughest rogue you fought". Hmm, funny how that turns out, right?

xlovableaze
02-19-2014, 05:20 PM

Wkwkwk. Your so funny dude. Haha. Did u ever win to me 1v1? Nor did u kill me alone? Wkkwkwkwkwkwkwk .
Anyways . Im abbreviate wkwkwkwkwkwk

Puntus
02-20-2014, 03:07 PM
Wkwkwk. Your so funny dude. Haha. Did u ever win to me 1v1? Nor did u kill me alone? Wkkwkwkwkwkwkwk .
Anyways . Im abbreviate wkwkwkwkwkwk

who re talking about you? I just read geo mentioned Zeus , not you

xlovableaze
02-20-2014, 03:09 PM
who re talking about you? I just read geo mentioned Zeus , not you

I know. But he is bragging to zeus. Bragging that he owned zeus .

Paulsebi
02-21-2014, 02:41 AM
This thread is made by Ramy for this :

####################
I heard there are many threads about spamming pet skill like stun stuff but I knew this things just now so i made this thread

I recommend make a cool time for changing pet as e.g)1min/ once got killed can switch pet...

I didn't read about any other threads talking about spamming but imo, it should have to gone in pvp forever.

I 'm not only one sick of spamming pets/ many people/guild/girls/boys hate this!

I'm not good at english so my point is to make cool down or either can change pet after death

* dont ever argue about guild/people *its your issues just fight in pvp/town

thanks

####################

Thanks for discussion about this, else make another thread for other subject.

Rushorgtfo
02-21-2014, 03:07 AM
Why not take away pet attacks in pvp and CTF or entirely and only have them add to your stats..

Paulsebi
02-21-2014, 03:09 AM
Why not take away pet attacks in pvp and CTF or entirely and only have them add to your stats..

STG aware of it and it's on "THEIR RADAR" but no date of fixing yet, so lot of people still abuse of it. Solutions have been provided, we are waiting STG to come with a client patch and fix it... but can take days or months... we will see....

Rushorgtfo
02-21-2014, 03:17 AM
STG aware of it and it's on "THEIR RADAR" but no date of fixing yet, so lot of people still abuse of it. Solutions have been provided, we are waiting STG to come with a client patch and fix it... but can take days or months... we will see....

Just sensible lol... Ruined pvp or give up having a jumping graphic animal on your screen that does damage.

Otawaazavie
02-21-2014, 10:19 AM
First off, ask Atrid how much I beat him by on my build. He even accused me of using 5 skills at one time, LOL! The instance you are talking about was when your guild members were 2v1ing me, so I really don't see how that applies?

Secondly, you do use 5 skills. Heck, you even admitted it to me. Countless others can also say that you use 5 skills. It doesn't matter though because it will be patched according to SamHayne.

Thirdly, I thought you said "I was the toughest rogue you fought". Hmm, funny how that turns out, right?

The 2v1 you mention never happened. It was a 1-1. Anyway i don't really care, anyone may have selective memory. Also regarding the 5 skills: yes I find it hard to believe you were killing me with aimed, shadow veil, piercer and packs. If you want we can arrange 1-1 again

TheMightyFeusalet
02-21-2014, 10:45 AM
it would be very hard to stop this pet spamming much peopoe are using it

geosimos
02-21-2014, 12:09 PM

first i told you that i can use 5 skills vs rogue when i dont have samael... with samael my mana is enought so i do not use vg....i never said that i dont use 5 skilles.... but i thought i told you which, skill my build was being using.
second do you remeber what did you tell me .... that you playing on your pc and using auto attacks when you have daggers... and talk a bit about cheater and spammer....you said i spam too when they spam...hmmm
anx third... i told you wow you are taugh rogue... you play like pred...and you ask me if you are better than pred and i answer you that aze is better, right?

geosimos
02-21-2014, 12:12 PM
I know. But he is bragging to zeus. Bragging that he owned zeus .

cmon borrow some staff....
i will ss the results here...
bs erill sending his greetings...