PDA

View Full Version : which guild

ıblast
02-04-2014, 07:43 AM
Hello , i just started using forums though i have been playing game for a while. I finally hit to 75 and now i thought a guild would help me. I do love pvping and know a bit about it but we cant say i m pro :D . So i need an endgame guild for my 75 bird. Which guild do you guys suggest me to join and what are the upsides and downsides. Help would be much appreciated. TY in advance

xbabybugszx
02-04-2014, 08:45 AM
Most endgame pvp guilds arnt recruiting at this time. If you need help capping, I suggest you join a pve guild (tron, gethigh, kingdom of wonders). COT is also a suggestion but they dont just allow anyone to join.

ıblast
02-04-2014, 08:47 AM
Most endgame pvp guilds arnt recruiting at this time. If you need help capping, I suggest you join a pve guild (tron, gethigh, kingdom of wonders). COT is also a suggestion but they dont just allow anyone to join.

why arent they recruiting nowadays and np for pve guilds, i have some friends in them

largecommand
02-04-2014, 08:51 AM

why arent they recruiting nowadays and np for pve guilds, i have some friends in them

That's up to the guild master, my guess is that they either have the guild the way they wanted it, or they longer see "starting pro" players at 76 anymore.

ıblast
02-04-2014, 08:56 AM
so any suggestions ? i have seen rated m , tranquility , family , the elite of alterra around as pvp guilds

largecommand
02-04-2014, 11:06 AM
so any suggestions ? i have seen rated m , tranquility , family , the elite of alterra around as pvp guilds

Well, considering those are elite guilds, especially rated m ;), and you are fairly new to pvp at endgame, I would maybe look at lower guilds such as end gamers, or reblyon, generally the guilds you mentioned plus restoration are the top pvp guilds in endgame.

ıblast
02-04-2014, 12:09 PM
Well, considering those are elite guilds, especially rated m ;), and you are fairly new to pvp at endgame, I would maybe look at lower guilds such as end gamers, or reblyon, generally the guilds you mentioned plus restoration are the top pvp guilds in endgame.

Hehe u are probably from rm , thats nice. I had just listed them as examples , i m not thinking to join most of them such as family or rm cuz they rush however i dont think i cant join hehe anyways , arent there tryouts?

quantionus
02-04-2014, 12:11 PM
Hehe u are probably from rm , thats nice. I had just listed them as examples , i m not thinking to join most of them such as family or rm cuz they rush however i dont think i cant join hehe anyways , arent there tryouts?

there are always rushers in guilds

Ks_Leon
02-04-2014, 12:36 PM
Ole.you can join LMK guild.I heard they PvP in bathroom.

ıblast
02-04-2014, 01:06 PM
Ole.you can join LMK guild.I heard they PvP in bathroom.

i mostly like bedrooms

Cheenivie
02-04-2014, 04:28 PM
I recommend that you start off in a "weaker" guild meaning one not as "elite" and you make your way up to some "stronger" guilds. I'd start by trying to go to COT they aren't "weak" and are very helpful but I believe there's a big process to get in which is probably why they have been at the top for a long time. If you can't get in I'd suggest gethigh or tron they are also helpful guilds and then once you decide to tryout for a PvP guild that's mostly your choice.

dudetus
02-04-2014, 05:00 PM
Don't go to Tron or GetHigh if u decide to PvP. Most old timeys who PvP despise these type of guilds because they invite anyone who is lvl 75 or lvl 76 just to be high on leaderboards.

Don't go to Tranquility because they are at war with Family

Don't go to Rated M because they are at war with Family

Don't go to Family because thet are at war almost with any PvP guild in PL

Don't try to apply to Restoration because the recruitment isn't open and it's currently the most elite end game PvP guild there is and u r new to end game PvP.

So basically ur options are a quite newly founded PvP guild or a respected PvE guild like COT. U picked a bad time to search for a mainly end game PvP guild.

SillyJuan
02-04-2014, 08:53 PM
Wow I never knew this, unfortunately my recurve bird is at war with everyone

Cavoc
02-04-2014, 09:03 PM
Don't join tranquility because drama
Don't join family because drama

Hell, 99% of all pvp guilds have drama that will suck you in and make pl just a drama fest for you.
If you do decide to join one, try your hardest to keep in mind that it is a game, and you play it for fun.

SillyJuan
02-04-2014, 09:05 PM
I truly believe someone should make a guild that dedicates it self for friendly pvp, no rushing (they most be good), and no trash talking. Name could be < Social Pvp >

RATTANSINGHNAGRA
02-04-2014, 09:19 PM
Join End Gamers, best guild in the game. They have this bear named RATTANNAGRA he is best in the game.

Caiahar
02-04-2014, 10:26 PM
Don't join tranquility because drama
Don't join family because drama

Hell, 99% of all pvp guilds have drama that will suck you in and make pl just a drama fest for you.
If you do decide to join one, try your hardest to keep in mind that it is a game, and you play it for fun.

Don't join Influence because of dem drama man! :D

All for one, and one for all.

Cheenivie
02-04-2014, 10:31 PM
Don't join Influence because of dem drama man! :D

Influence is dead lol

Caiahar
02-04-2014, 10:32 PM
Influence is dead lol

I'm saying it because Tron is gm of it. Anything tron is in it's drama :D (I think. :p Don't believe me)

Cheenivie
02-04-2014, 10:38 PM
Holy is gm, no?

Cavoc
02-04-2014, 11:14 PM
I'm saying it because Tron is gm of it. Anything tron is in it's drama :D (I think. :p Don't believe me)

Holy is gm of influence. I'm in no drama :) i have people that don't like me, but why would that phase me?

Rolocolo
02-04-2014, 11:28 PM
This is an easy decision. Join <First Class Pvp>

Pm onenoobrusher to join

Ks_Leon
02-05-2014, 04:36 AM
Pm onenoobrusher to join
O.o ithought Onenoobrusher aka Ultimateclass aka waug gm of A bunch of Noob Rusher guild.

Extreme
02-05-2014, 06:28 AM
O.o ithought Onenoobrusher aka Ultimateclass aka waug gm of A bunch of Noob Rusher guild.

Yep he is, first class pvp was old guild he had.

Caiahar
02-05-2014, 08:11 AM
Holy is gm of influence. I'm in no drama :) i have people that don't like me, but why would that phase me?

I dunno, ur a nub like me? :D

ıblast
02-05-2014, 08:30 AM

Pm onenoobrusher to join

lol , nty

quantionus
02-05-2014, 09:12 AM
i can help you if you need help on anything just add me in game :) also i suggest you joining a little pvp , pve mixed guild as you want to pvp and u may need to cap. Legends never die is a new guild and theonlyminh is there so he may also help you .

ıblast
02-05-2014, 10:34 AM
i can help you if you need help on anything just add me in game :) also i suggest you joining a little pvp , pve mixed guild as you want to pvp and u may need to cap. Legends never die is a new guild and theonlyminh is there so he may also help you .

ah ok ty i ll add you ig

Rolocolo
02-05-2014, 04:18 PM
Or join the super pupers, we accept 56-76 pvpers

ıblast
02-06-2014, 02:36 AM
Or join the super pupers, we accept 56-76 pvpers

i ll stick with a 70+ pvp , pve guild , i joined legends never fall since its name is cool and i have friends there but ty for your invitation