PDA

View Full Version : Trivia Questions : Did you or you know someone in AL Fall in love with another player

Daddyblu
02-04-2014, 08:23 AM
If you know them post there pictures and share the inspiring stories.

Lets see how many Couples Arcane Legends Produce :)

notfaded1
02-04-2014, 08:39 AM
I think there's been some in game marriages...

Visiting
02-04-2014, 08:51 AM
I know of like 3 in game marriages, personally I'm in love with my steel commando vanity XD

Hoardseeker
02-04-2014, 08:53 AM
Daddy -_-

VenomsChaos
02-04-2014, 08:55 AM
2-3 still together... 1 of tham planning to marry... but mostly my knoweds ending with dramas + bad argue fights....

i am in love with my lvl 31 rogue.. pumpkin pendalt + pirate vanity helmet + demon armor ( seems like burning body ) + winter ring shine on right hand + thunder shine bow on left hand... its like lamp

Anarchist
02-04-2014, 09:23 AM
Finding love/wife/girlfriend in a game?
Serious heart relationships Must be build via physical contact not toons so...

Spyce
02-04-2014, 09:32 AM
I'm married to DocDoBig.

DocDoBig
02-04-2014, 09:38 AM
I'm married to DocDoBig.

:$ :$

Yes

Khairi
02-04-2014, 10:11 AM
I've been in 'love at first sight' with Eva (potion seller in gh)

Aserockon
02-04-2014, 11:08 AM
I've been in 'love at first sight' with Eva (potion seller in gh)
Me too bro xD

Cero
02-04-2014, 11:12 AM
Ehh dad, are you making this thread to show
Your love to ____? Hehe

Saribeau
02-04-2014, 11:17 AM

lol amazing

Madnex
02-04-2014, 11:50 AM
You'd be surprised how many people end up together after meeting through online games. I was reading some crazy research statistics about it around two months ago, I'll try to dig it up. Welcome to the new era?

Visiting
02-04-2014, 11:52 AM
Next Legends game, Harmony Legends.....

Vixenne
02-04-2014, 11:58 AM
Oh I'm in love indeed... with my Red Founder :highly_amused:

Hiosahaf
02-04-2014, 12:22 PM
Next Legends game, Harmony Legends.....

Love legends seems better!

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Anarchist
02-04-2014, 01:00 PM
From personal experience i found some of my friends in my city through mmorpgs and ate something in the bar or restaurant with them, organized group real life meetings in the park or mall to have some fun outside too, so i know how this things work.
These were friends i would never have had or talked to in real life spontaneously because we had different style/mentality/age/sex.

FRIENDSHIP
For example if two people make first contact ingame then see theirselves in real life,and decide to become friends i see no issues because the base of the relationship has been turned from fiction to reality.

LOVE

Love???? it is another different type of relationship it something much more personal and intimate. Do you really want to love a guy you don't know or are you so desperate that any lady would go for you dude? meh..

BEWARE:
There are many freaks playing online games, most of the ones looking for girlfriends and boyfriends in a game are the freakiest and i would not lie most of the people i met through games were kinda weird.
One was a gun fanatist, another one was a sex fanatist, another one a b****, another one had problem controlling is anger, another one was always shaking and hypertensioned.
These "weirdos" were from both genders and out of 14-15 people i saw only 3 were normal (at least according to my standards of normality).

So random Player take it easy before you start your love stuff in our beloved game.

Did i mention drama?

Rare
02-04-2014, 01:09 PM
In my opinion, that's a very shallow view.

First someone you meet in a bar is just as likely to be crazy as someone you meet online.

You'd be surprised at how hard it is for some people to just talk to the opposite sex. It seems to me that online dating has boomed in the last decade. There is a reason for that I suppose. Sometimes just breaking the ice is a major milestone. To each their own.
Whatever it takes to be happy. This is really a new forum, relatively speaking, for this kind of thing. So naturally, close minded people would have a hard time accepting it.

Maybe it sound cheesy but you can't live someone you don't know. So to say you're in love implies you know them. Or, at least, you love what you think you know.

A wise person once said, you never truly KNOW anyone. You only think you do.

Edit: ok I take that back. It is easier to meet weirdos online. And if you just trust everyone at face value, well, you may be in trouble.

Gragorak
02-04-2014, 01:14 PM
FRIENDSHIP
For example if two people make first contact ingame then see theirselves in real life,and decide to become friends i see no issues because the base of the relationship has been turned from fiction to reality.

LOVE

Love???? it another different type of relationship it something much more personal and intimate. Do you really want to love a guy you don't know or are you so desperate that any lady would go for you dude? meh..
I don't get your logic here. If you can make real life friends out of people you've met online, why couldn't you find partner that way?

About a year ago we had an IRL meeting with our guild members (from another game). One of my best friends and one girl from our guild started seeing each other after that night and they're still together.

Anarchist
02-04-2014, 01:35 PM
I don't get your logic here. If you can make real life friends out of people you've met online, why couldn't you find partner that way?

Well you can find a partner outside game after you meet irl not once not twice but after a couple thousand times, i mean you have to be completely,100% sure about that persons personality, lifestyle, date of birth, past, present and yes also future.

BUT HOW CAN YOU BE 100% SURE ABOUT THE GENUINITY OF THIS GUY FROM THAT VIDEOGAME YOU HAVE IN FRONT OF YOU?

Thats is not even possible with people you know after years of friendship. How do you trust that girl/dude you met online?

ARE YOU READY TO TAKE THE RISK?

Roberto077
02-04-2014, 01:52 PM
No Vystirch & Melodicdeath recreation? :(

I'm still mad that my IPod deleted that recording.

Kalahesi
02-04-2014, 01:52 PM
You'd be surprised how many people end up together after meeting through online games. I was reading some crazy research statistics about it around two months ago, I'll try to dig it up. Welcome to the new era?

I for one would like to see this.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Serenina
02-04-2014, 02:06 PM

60893"

I'm sorry, but I actually have to prove you wrong. I never thought that it's possible to ever start a true, deep relationship online. Naaaw...never!
This day I know I was absolutely wrong. I now know it is possible from first-hand experience. It is possible that a stranger arouses your interest virtual. You'll see a picture of him and you'll be even more interested in this person.
You'll start texting via WhatsApp or Facebook every free second and swap more and more pictures, letting them "fly" through the worldwideweb. Your friends may be annoyed of you writing with a "mysterious" Mr./Ms XY, grinning from ear to ear, being tired every day because you were busy the all night long. You'll slowly realize, you have a real crush on this person.
Next you'll start skyping and talking on the phone till your ear literally burns..hihi. What now? You'll have an increasing swarm of butterflies in your tummy, slowly falling in love for a "stranger", for someone you have never met before. It'll be a weird situation for sure, but happiness will overweigh because you'll feel like you've found the missing piece of your "puzzle" of which you almost gave up hope.
You'll want nothing more than REALLY getting to know this person and to get physical. The day will dawn when you'll meet and you will feel like the happiest person in the world.

It may be very tough due to a distance of many kilometres (miles) between you. It was hard in our case. In the beginning it was a lot waiting. We speak the same language, but he's from a neighbouring country and we'll still have to go by plane for 1h45m to meet until July. I'm pretty convinced "online relationships" can be very successful, the long wait and the long time of incredible anticipation makes them very valuable, special :)
Just my opinion.

I need to add: We didn't search for someone to be with. We actually just wrote like virtual friends do. It kind of happend "accidentely", not as random as I thought. He told me later :D The problem was that I was taken when it started to develop.

Ihateppl
02-04-2014, 02:12 PM
i for one made a relationship bushiness in AL a loooong time ago, specifically for finding that lonely merc the love of their life.

VenomsChaos
02-04-2014, 02:13 PM
everyone have a reason for do everything.. i dont think its could a topic about freakly or not + also i dont think its right to tell they freak.... yea on a another game i met a girl and we start play all the time together, i had nothing about english and she wasnt know my language... in time we started use dictionarys and she teach me my all english... we never talk love staffs but 3-4 year later she meeted with my a male friend in game and they loved eachother than Bam they marryed " we all from different country and now we still talking sametimes on facebook and they are happy" ... so its not right to tell if its freakly or not coz everyone have a reason for do every step in life lets be respectfull you cant know theys reason.... if ppls meet in dungeons and in time if they like talk style / personality << if they add on fb kik whatsapp than after see how they looks like its can be a couple and its normal.... mostly ppls playing that cheap games ( not hard as main pc games ) for only leave stress and talk ppls for the feel better... lets be reality so much onnline players keep geting onnline in pl al reason is talk meet friends ? or they are on AL 7/24 on a PC coz they love storyline + gameplay in AL ??? if i am on PC and if i want play a storyline + good gameplay + really funy + skilled game <<< really AL Cant even my last choice to... if anyone know Conquer Onnline they will understand what i am meaning about gameplay + skils ( guild wars everyweekend for a big price to winner guild members from system , unlimited team / solo arenas for fun and little exp prices + leaderboard , weekly solo + team arenas for big prices, guild ctf wars every weekend for big price , clan wars for big prices , deadly gates every week opening for only 4 time for prices who can finish in a limited time and more.. allies enemy guild clan system ( can be kill other players in citys or on lvl maps .. and kill a player for you need a aim + timind skill ) so this is a main game... why do i am playing AL PL ? coz simple to play and i like to play my 2-3 friend here....

a long reply i know.. my point you cant know ppls reasons... but i can tell you this most game couples overing with big dramas... who cant thx to good times after couple over << who starting big dramas and not resprect all the good funy times together <<< for me they are only freaks about couple staffs

Shanamerny
02-04-2014, 02:28 PM
My cousin met and eventually married someone he met from an online game. They now have beautiful twin girls and are quite happy.

Anarchist
02-04-2014, 02:35 PM
"

I'm sorry, but I actually have to prove you wrong. I never thought that it's possible to ever start a true, deep relationship online. Naaaw...never!
This day I know I was absolutely wrong. I now know it is possible from first-hand experience. It is possible that a stranger arouses your interest virtual. You'll see a picture of him and you'll be even more interested in this person.
You'll start texting via WhatsApp or Facebook every free second and swap more and more pictures, letting them "fly" through the worldwideweb. Your friends may be annoyed of you writing with a "mysterious" Mr./Ms XY, grinning from ear to eat, being tired every day because you were busy the all night long. You'll slowly realize, you have a real crush on this person.
Next you'll start skyping and talking on the phone till your ear literally burns..hihi. What now? You'll have an increasing swarm of butterflies in your tummy, slowly falling in love for a "stranger", for someone you have never met before. It'll be a weird situation for sure, but happiness will overweigh because you'll feel like you've found the missing piece of your "puzzle" of which you almost gave up hope.
You'll want nothing more than REALLY getting to know this person and to get physical. The day will dawn when you'll meet and you will feel like the happiest person in the world.

It may be very tough due to a distance of many kilometres (miles) between you. It was hard in our case. In the beginning it was a lot waiting. We speak the same language, but he's from a neighbouring country and we'll still have to go by plane for 1h45m to meet until July. I'm pretty convinced "online relationships" can be very successful, the long wait and the long time of incredible anticipation makes them very valuable, special :)
Just my opinion.

I understand you Serenina really, i know 3 couples that fell in love via mmorpg and till today still have a solid relationship one for 5 years another one 3years and the last 6 months.

BUT

After some years playing mmorpg's and after having my own love episodes experience ingames via chatting skype, teamspeak, facebook i came to the conclusion that if you want a girlfriend/love/wife and you seriously want it you have to build the balls and go look for it outside.

Out of thousand ingame relationships i have seen many ending in drama, some ending well, few ending with really bad episodes of plain demonstration of human ignorance and few, very very very very very very very few( i cant emphasize the "very" enough) ending up with something solid.

You want a girl/boyfriend? GO OUTSIDE. :)

Ihateppl
02-04-2014, 02:42 PM
or better yet, kidnap

Ihateppl
02-04-2014, 02:43 PM
my fake wife and I strongly disagree, the best way to find a lover is to post a ad on craigslist. and meet the people who respond in a shady alley.

Madnex
02-04-2014, 03:03 PM
Um there is no need for all this debate, the point is simple.

All the randomness of relationships, people and environment aside, it boils down to what you were looking for. Of course the internet makes it easier to meet the wrong type of people; accessibility is what has made the online relationship such an arguable topic.

All the negativity is simply the aftermath of the bad incidents you've heard about online dates - it's human nature to pay more attention to and remember the dangerous/bad ones.

Bottom line, the internet and consequently online dating/meeting are tools/means. There's no bad or good, it's how you choose to use them which is up to each one of us personally.

Hiosahaf
02-04-2014, 03:07 PM
love staffs
Must. Merch. This.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Sky_is_epicgearz
02-04-2014, 03:11 PM
Um there is no need for all this debate, the point is simple.

All the randomness of relationships, people and environment aside, it boils down to what you were looking for. Of course the internet makes it easier to meet the wrong type of people; accessibility is what has made the online relationship such an arguable topic.

All the negativity is simply the aftermath of the bad incidents you've heard about online dates - it's human nature to pay more attention to and remember the dangerous/bad ones.

Bottom line, the internet and consequently online dating/meeting are tools/means. There's no bad or good, it's how you choose to use them which is up to each one of us personally.

This :)

Zylx
02-04-2014, 07:26 PM
Karin....oh Karin....Karin sweetie...Karin...The girl in Kraag's Tavern...Karin........Stop stalking me. I broke up with you when i moved on with Hannah on The Dragon's Jewel..................... Oh but that chick in the Dragon Enclave.... c:

djironlung
02-04-2014, 08:30 PM
I fell in love with my gf street meeting on arcane legends. after nine months of taking in and out of game we came to fall in love with each other. so anything is possible just ask my love iflybynight.

Puntus
02-04-2014, 09:37 PM
Haizea and Erill , we re couple and meet in game since 1 year ago , we meet in spanish guild Culto Arcano , we both re from Spain , in March we ll celebrate our 1st birthday, we re couple in real life ( not a freak couple in game )

Puntus
02-04-2014, 09:42 PM
Well you can find a partner outside game after you meet irl not once not twice but after a couple thousand times, i mean you have to be completely,100% sure about that persons personality, lifestyle, date of birth, past, present and yes also future.

BUT HOW CAN YOU BE 100% SURE ABOUT THE GENUINITY OF THIS GUY FROM THAT VIDEOGAME YOU HAVE IN FRONT OF YOU?

Thats is not even possible with people you know after years of friendship. How do you trust that girl/dude you met online?

Actually in the world exist facebook , line , whatsapp , and u can prove if that person is a fake or not , ofc u can meet a person , have nice feelings and then try to meet this person irl when u saw u can trust in her/him.

Smilingdaisy
02-04-2014, 10:31 PM
Not AL, but I have heard of a couple that met in WoW and got married in the game and in real life.

I could see two players from a game falling in love. Just by playing the game, they already have something in common. But you can't go into a game expecting to meet someone. It should be something that just happens unexpectedly.

BUT REMEMBER:
The other person you are falling in love with could be a serial killer. Just use common sense and google.

Sariita
02-04-2014, 10:38 PM
I still don't know any in game... Anyways I love my Corsair set :)

Instanthumor
02-04-2014, 11:46 PM
I call dibs on Lia!

Wait... Who's Lia?

Daddyblu
02-05-2014, 12:13 AM

Ohhhh just to informed you all Me and Jane meet online.

we dated then i when to her home town :P then you know next :)

Daddyblu
02-05-2014, 12:16 AM
"

You'll start texting via WhatsApp or Facebook every free second and swap more and more pictures, letting them "fly" through the worldwideweb. Your friends may be annoyed of you writing with a "mysterious" Mr./Ms XY, grinning from ear to ear, being tired every day because you were busy the all night long. You'll slowly realize, you have a real crush on this person.

Just my opinion.

I need to add: We didn't search for someone to be with. We actually just wrote like virtual friends do. It kind of happend "accidentely", not as random as I thought. He told me later :D The problem was that I was taken when it started to develop.

wow nice story! i can relate to this.

Daddyblu
02-05-2014, 12:18 AM
Haizea and Erill , we re couple and meet in game since 1 year ago , we meet in spanish guild Culto Arcano , we both re from Spain , in March we ll celebrate our 1st birthday, we re couple in real life ( not a freak couple in game )

Nice story

mommyjane
02-05-2014, 06:52 AM
In my opinion, that's a very shallow view.

First someone you meet in a bar is just as likely to be crazy as someone you meet online.

You'd be surprised at how hard it is for some people to just talk to the opposite sex. It seems to me that online dating has boomed in the last decade. There is a reason for that I suppose. Sometimes just breaking the ice is a major milestone. To each their own.
Whatever it takes to be happy. This is really a new forum, relatively speaking, for this kind of thing. So naturally, close minded people would have a hard time accepting it.

Maybe it sound cheesy but you can't live someone you don't know. So to say you're in love implies you know them. Or, at least, you love what you think you know.

A wise person once said, you never truly KNOW anyone. You only think you do.

Edit: ok I take that back. It is easier to meet weirdos online. And if you just trust everyone at face value, well, you may be in trouble.

yes cheesy but i totally agree ^^

mommyjane
02-05-2014, 07:30 AM
Ohhhh just to informed you all Me and Jane meet online.

we dated then i when to her home town :P then you know next :)

yes we met online and even before i met him irl, the feeling that u know the person forever and the constant communication made the relationship works. daddy is alot of thing and he could be such an *** even in person lol but u can never tell love is real til u accept ur partner's difficulties, count the good things about him/her and be faithful. well my point is, not all online dating work yes i agree but even in real life it happens :) no matter how the relationship of 2 individuals started, working it out depends on them..success and failure in relationship is a choice. :) and i chose to be happy with someone i met online..we chose to work our relationship out and thats all that matters to me. :)

thememeguy
02-05-2014, 08:53 AM
I once had a Lover, but nothing last forever.

Sent from my GT-P6200 using Tapatalk 2

Daddyblu
02-05-2014, 08:56 AM
I once had a Lover, but nothing last forever.

Sent from my GT-P6200 using Tapatalk 2

Ohhh yah i heard about it was her name Bael?

inkredible
02-05-2014, 10:20 AM
"

Just my opinion.

I'd have to agree with this one.
It's not an intention to fall inlove from a game, it just happens before you even know it.

First you talk daily like regular friends like wha she said. You joke around have so much laughs until you don't even make a sound anymore. You start loving their company bec of how funny and fun having them around to play with in game. Next thing you know.. EVERYTIME you come online in game .. First u do is go through ur friends list and see if their on... Without realizing they already pmed you saying "innnnnkkkkyy!!!" (She was doing the same ). Time pass.. Months pass .. Same thing everyday and you start feelin somethig different for this person.. At first you doubt it bec you don't believe in liking someone who you haven't even met.. Time passes by more and more and more .. Talking in game.. Outside game daily.. From the moment you wake up to when you fall asleep.. And then one day you'd just get the urge to say "I'm curious what my BESTFRIEND sound like" you'd ask her something stupid just to get her on the phone line "I wanna hear ur accent :)" ...

You call her via line or whatever .. And you said it will only be 5 minutes.. And that ur only curious.. Next thing u know,, u look at ur phone and it's been an hour and u still got so much to say..but u both have to "go" so u both hang up...

Soon then the girl tells u that she hates talkin on the phone but somehow with u it was different, she couldn't believe how long u two talked on the phone.. Again u start getting fuzzy feelings.. But u still ignore it and ignore it .. But something's there and you just don't wanna admit it...

Now you may either grow more.. Or fade .. So... Things faded for about a month.. U two rarely spoke to each other.. And the girl wonders why? You been quiet and acting weird around her without knowing why.. Probably bec u were dealing with some things in real.. Or u found out that maybe she's interested with someone else.. Which u don't understand why it got to u so bad.. It's not like you two are together or anything .. Anyways so the girl comes to u and constantly start messaging u.. She knows something's wrong but ur refusing to say anything ... So one day you change your mind and told her it's long story and via phone would be better...

Without realizing that phone call... Would change everything between you two in an instant.

You talked about your situations in real and things that bothered you. You mention to her that udidnt wanna get in between in her relationship with whoever.. Her being puzzled bec she isn't interested in anyone else.. She then got so frustrated and by the end of it.. U spoke words you never thought you would "I think I really like you" .. And got words back you won't ever even expect .." I like you too..."

Long silence........ Trying to wrap things around ur head.. And next thing u know... Ur still on phone for another hour so until one need to sleep.. And somehow you both fell asleep on the phone

And that's the game changer, things will change from there on now.. More connection .. More feelings exchange.. Ur not gonna be able to explain it ever. But you feel it strong enough that you're so sure about it.. You start doing things in real in such ways with her in ur mind.. U start preparing your future in a way where you see her in it.. Vise versa and you would just fall Inlove before you could even blink

Anarchist
02-05-2014, 10:23 AM
Very nice stories here but i have seen enough of bad ones, lot more than happy ones(putting it percentage: 99,0% bad 1% good) to conclude that it ain't worth it.

Personally i will continue following the old way our grandpas taught us:

"You want a gf? Dedicate lesser time playing AL and stick your arse outside ".

inkredible
02-05-2014, 10:32 AM
Very nice stories here but i have seen enough of bad ones, lot more than happy ones(putting it percentage: 99,0% bad 1% good) to conclude that it ain't worth it.

Personally i will continue following the old way our grandpas taught us:

"You want a gf? Dedicate lesser time playing AL and stick your arse outside ".

Lol iwont recommend it at all, its hard, even i had a long distance relationship in real life.. lol my ex went to university that was real hard
no matter how much u talk on phone or talk daily.. ANYTHING can just happen.. anything..no matter how much love was there and id flew in even just for a weekend
u cant control any circumstances that comes your way or her way.. the same thing in game.. u dont want it.. but sometimes it just happens..tho its a test
if you get through it.. it only would make ur relationship stronger. every relationship has different obstacle to over come.. distance is one.. its not an excuse.. however its one of the hardest obstacle.. and one of the hardest test of ur relationship

my advice is.. u always know when ur feeling something, that something is still controllable.. so control it, keep it friends until you two decide to meet in real
then go from there, but then again even if u meet in real it just makes it harder .. if you can have it with someone who ist 15,10,20 minutes an hour from you
stick to that. more than 6 billion in the world.. theres more than one "the one" for you but in the end, u know urself more than anyone.. take the risk..
everyday u take risks anyways

VenomsChaos
02-05-2014, 10:43 AM
It's not an intention to fall inlove from a game, it just happens before you even know it.

First you talk daily like regular friends like wha she said. You joke around have so much laughs until you don't even make a sound anymore. You start loving their company bec of how funny and fun having them around to play with in game. Next thing you know.. EVERYTIME you come online in game .. First u do is go through ur friends list and see if their on... Without realizing they already pmed you saying "innnnnkkkkyy!!!" (She was doing the same ). Time pass.. Months pass .. Same thing everyday and you start feelin somethig different for this person.. At first you doubt it bec you don't believe in liking someone who you haven't even met.. Time passes by more and more and more .. Talking in game.. Outside game daily.. From the moment you wake up to when you fall asleep.. And then one day you'd just get the urge to say "I'm curious what my BESTFRIEND sound like" you'd ask her something stupid just to get her on the phone line "I wanna hear ur accent :)" ...

You call her via line or whatever .. And you said it will only be 5 minutes.. And that ur only curious.. Next thing u know,, u look at ur phone and it's been an hour and u still got so much to say..but u both have to "go" so u both hang up...

Soon then the girl tells u that she hates talkin on the phone but somehow with u it was different, she couldn't believe how long u two talked on the phone.. Again u start getting fuzzy feelings.. But u still ignore it and ignore it .. But something's there and you just don't wanna admit it...

Now you may either grow more.. Or fade .. So... Things faded for about a month.. U two rarely spoke to each other.. And the girl wonders why? You been quiet and acting weird around her without knowing why.. Probably bec u were dealing with some things in real.. Or u found out that maybe she's interested with someone else.. Which u don't understand why it got to u so bad.. It's not like you two are together or anything .. Anyways so the girl comes to u and constantly start messaging u.. She knows something's wrong but ur refusing to say anything ... So one day you change your mind and told her it's long story and via phone would be better...

Without realizing that phone call... Would change everything between you two in an instant.

You talked about your situations in real and things that bothered you. You mention to her that udidnt wanna get in between in her relationship with whoever.. Her being puzzled bec she isn't interested in anyone else.. She then got so frustrated and by the end of it.. U spoke words you never thought you would "I think I really like you" .. And got words back you won't ever even expect .." I like you too..."

Long silence........ Trying to wrap things around ur head.. And next thing u know... Ur still on phone for another hour so until one need to sleep.. And somehow you both fell asleep on the phone

And that's the game changer, things will change from there on now.. More connection .. More feelings exchange.. Ur not gonna be able to explain it ever. But you feel it strong enough that you're so sure about it.. You start doing things in real in such ways with her in ur mind.. U start preparing your future in a way where you see her in it.. Vise versa and you would just fall Inlove before you could even blink

<<< THiS

VenomsChaos
02-05-2014, 10:54 AM
also just saying.. love - like - couple <<< allways the risk in games true but its have same risk in real to but risk only comes if you thinking to marry... enjoy the time take your funs and when its over just thx to person ou guys had great times together.... thats how i am looking thats staffs... without marry dreams quickly there not have any risk, playing together jokeing laughting and haveing funs << after its over there nothing lost.. playing games for funy times or leave irl staffs, and the person giweing you funy times good feelings + good times ! thats why must be THX end of couple...

Daddyblu
02-06-2014, 12:28 AM

Thanks ink! nice story man.. i think your inlove

Stickbrains
02-06-2014, 10:19 AM
get a life

and some help.

Hinataa
02-06-2014, 03:36 PM
I call dibs on Lia!

Wait... Who's Lia?

LOL

Temarichan
02-06-2014, 06:07 PM
I've known some AL relationships....

Not pretty :|

Normitaa :)
02-06-2014, 09:09 PM
kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk one love in game kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk i no twink one love in the game with one life real is crazy lol this love is not forever lol I think that true love is within the heart does not within one game, remember in the game we can fall in love but real life there are many responsibilities that inside a game. :)

Xbadboyx
02-07-2014, 07:15 AM
zephyruh has fall in love with me .

Endkey
02-07-2014, 07:27 AM
zephyruh has fall in love with me .
How dare you take him away from me -.- He is mine foreva <3

xlovableaze
02-07-2014, 07:29 AM
How dare you take him away from me -.- He is mine foreva <3

omg. zeph is mine. .

Sent from my SGH-I727R using Tapatalk 2

Endkey
02-07-2014, 07:30 AM
omg. zeph is mine. .

Sent from my SGH-I727R using Tapatalk 2

ZEP CHOOSE!! and remember our good ol' times :P

Jxmaa
02-07-2014, 07:54 AM
Right haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand <3

Sky_is_epicgearz
02-07-2014, 07:57 AM

Omg dude!!!! Looooooollllll
You had to didn't you xD
Lmfao that has to be the comment of the day right there!

Hinataa
02-07-2014, 09:17 AM

The connection was there even beforr u were born AHHAHAA

Anarchist
02-07-2014, 11:52 AM
I am selling a couple of my rogues heart if anybody is tired of his right hand. c:

Endkey
02-07-2014, 12:52 PM
The connection was there even beforr u were born AHHAHAA
OMG Ana u stole wat i said in line chat :P

Jxmaa
02-08-2014, 02:43 AM
Banananana , the connection is there since 0.

Hinataa
02-08-2014, 03:00 AM
OMG Ana u stole wat i said in line chat :P

Hahahhahahahahahahahaahhaahhaahhahaha

Hercules
02-08-2014, 06:56 AM
ZZZ

Juicymango
02-08-2014, 08:27 PM
I know one couple: pinklite and harmagedon.
And yes everything is possible... i also stuck in that situation a few months ago..
I met this girl and we were together for around 5 months.. unfortunatly we were or still are too young to fly around the world to see each other and so it slowly came to an end...
And well, you never know where the life will lead you to ^_^

kinzmet
02-08-2014, 10:52 PM
Or its just "chicksilog"

"chicksilog" - A gaming term in the Philippines popularized by a band named "Kamikaze" which discribe a male player pretending to be a girl in an online game mostly an RPG based. Its is done for scamming purposes.

Daddyblu
02-09-2014, 12:47 AM
Or its just "chicksilog"

"chicksilog" - A gaming term in the Philippines popularized by a band named "Kamikaze" which discribe a male player pretending to be a girl in an online game mostly an RPG based. Its is done for scamming purposes.

LOL!

Anarchist
02-09-2014, 04:52 AM
Or its just "chicksilog"

Very true!
*For random player*
Go look at people behind the toons for concrate evidence.

Endkey
02-09-2014, 11:45 AM
well u dnt actually go and ask random players to be with them o.O

Emmacheese
02-09-2014, 12:55 PM
Just make sure you video cam and be honest! I'm sure many of you have seen the MTV show catfish!! So be very careful :adoration:

Daddyblu
02-10-2014, 12:49 AM
Just make sure you video cam and be honest! I'm sure many of you have seen the MTV show catfish!! So be very careful :adoration:

Wahaha video cam, what if its a boy that have transplant... like it has every this long hair, Large (.)(.)...

I when in Thailand and most of them look like a real girl Lels.!

video cam is not safe ema, better you see her in person.

Nagin
02-10-2014, 01:03 AM
Zz i met a girl on game, we became frnd she send me her private pics on kik, then later she asked for 8m since she wanted to get goldfinger and she was 8m short.. I asked her to show me 42m she got... She ignored me... Later i found out it was a dude trying to act like a girl to scam me -_- and those pics were from a rabdom facebook page

Zz i met another girl, we chatted alot.. We even skyped later she asked me to like her Facebook pics by a link, when i clicked on link... I noticed its fake Facebook page ( pising technique) to scam me -_-

Zz i met another girl, after 1 month of chatting with her.. She gained my trust and asked to help me sell my rogue green arlor set.. As soon as i gave her she ignored and changed name....

90% players ( specially twinks) who say they are girl and try to get close with you are scammers, fckin scammers

Ps. In other game i knew a chic for 3 years, she used to act like shes lesbian after somtime i skyped with her gf to find out shes a dude -_- hes still close frnd with me the only difference is i call her as ' bro ' rather than 'sis' which crackens me up -_-

So no-no to gaming dating!!
Yes online dating is good, just be careful... But in games its 90% scams

Daddyblu
02-10-2014, 01:20 AM
Zz i met a girl on game, we became frnd she send me her private pics on kik, then later she asked for 8m since she wanted to get goldfinger and she was 8m short.. I asked her to show me 42m she got... She ignored me... Later i found out it was a dude trying to act like a girl to scam me -_- and those pics were from a rabdom facebook page

Zz i met another girl, we chatted alot.. We even skyped later she asked me to like her Facebook pics by a link, when i clicked on link... I noticed its fake Facebook page ( pising technique) to scam me -_-

Zz i met another girl, after 1 month of chatting with her.. She gained my trust and asked to help me sell my rogue green arlor set.. As soon as i gave her she ignored and changed name....

90% players ( specially twinks) who say they are girl and try to get close with you are scammers, fckin scammers

Ps. In other game i knew a chic for 3 years, she used to act like shes lesbian after somtime i skyped with her gf to find out shes a dude -_- hes still close frnd with me the only difference is i call her as ' bro ' rather than 'sis' which crackens me up -_-

So no-no to gaming dating!!
Yes online dating is good, just be careful... But in games its 90% scams

ohhh bad luck dude!

but i know a few arcane legends player who is real women... specialy on guild the women are real.. :)

NAHIKARI
02-10-2014, 05:47 AM
Aaaaammmm...find the love in a game...find someone in a game with who can you start a real relation is really difficult and, sometimes, dangerous too...but not impossible.

As Erill told here, we met in the game and was in this game where our relation started, when you find someone who calls your attention, you must have several things in mind and you must move by common sense….i was lucky at find Erill in AL because of we live in the same country and we can have encounters in real life, and what was started as a virtual relation became a real relationship, next march we will make 1 year together!!!

That’s the quiz, if you can't be with your love in real life and have a continuous contact with that person, the relation turns in something really hard and and destined to end badly…luckily, in our case we are together every month, and we pass always our vacations together :).

I never got a arcane pet or arcane item in a locked, but I got one of the nicest guys in the game ^^.

Haizea

Daddyblu
02-10-2014, 06:41 AM
Aaaaammmm...find the love in a game...find someone in a game with who can you start a real relation is really difficult and, sometimes, dangerous too...but not impossible.

As Erill told here, we met in the game and was in this game where our relation started, when you find someone who calls your attention, you must have several things in mind and you must move by common sense….i was lucky at find Erill in AL because of we live in the same country and we can have encounters in real life, and what was started as a virtual relation became a real relationship, next march we will make 1 year together!!!

That’s the quiz, if you can't be with your love in real life and have a continuous contact with that person, the relation turns in something really hard and and destined to end badly…luckily, in our case we are together every month, and we pass always our vacations together :).

I never got a arcane pet or arcane item in a locked, but I got one of the nicest guys in the game ^^.

Haizea

Wow so sweet this made me cry :)

thanks haiza for sharing your story

Daddyblu
02-10-2014, 06:48 AM
Two of my officers also met in the Zyndeighee( Cindy ) and Belogan ( gherald) - cindy was working on Qatar and belogan works in Philippines both are Filipino.

When cindy went home to phil they both dated just like how they dated online and now planning on getting married lol.

it would have been better if cindy or belogan write this story bec. they know better but they dont have a forum account lol.

anyways ill ask them to share the full story soon :P

Emmacheese
02-10-2014, 08:31 AM
Wahaha video cam, what if its a boy that have transplant... like it has every this long hair, Large (.)(.)...

I when in Thailand and most of them look like a real girl Lels.!

video cam is not safe ema, better you see her in person.

Lol well duh!

I'm just saying to the guys that have an online relationship to make sure it is the person they say they are or it could get messssssssy, as lies is never a good thing in a relationship! There is noooooo excuse to why you can't skype these days!

Please tell me you have seen the mtv show catfish! If not watch it now Mr Blu!

Daddyblu
02-10-2014, 08:44 AM
Lol well duh!

I'm just saying to the guys that have an online relationship to make sure it is the person they say they are or it could get messssssssy, as lies is never a good thing in a relationship! There is noooooo excuse to why you can't skype these days!

Please tell me you have seen the mtv show catfish! If not watch it now Mr Blu!

Nope but ill sure watch it later :P

Anarchist
02-10-2014, 10:40 AM
I have been saturated with love by this thread.

I need to kill something ingame to compensate this pleasant feelings.

Puntus
02-10-2014, 12:14 PM

Haizea

Ty for ur words darling, I love you

Daddyblu
02-11-2014, 01:23 AM

@elitefamily this thread make you soft?

@Erill your lucky to have haiza she is so sweet :)

Zeus
02-11-2014, 04:15 AM

Haizea

That's adorable! Now, I know every time I see Erill rage in PvP, I know deep down he has a soft heart. Hehe! :D'

@Erill <3

Puntus
02-11-2014, 06:47 AM
That's adorable! Now, I know every time I see Erill rage in PvP, I know deep down he has a soft heart. Hehe! :D'

@Erill <3

Im just competitive u.u , also I try to be quiet but sometimes I cant, we all have our personality in game, but like happens with all competitions , the other side thinks u re stupid and ur side thinks u re cool.
Be sure I raged more past seasons.

And daddy yes im lucky to have haizea, she is a nice person. All know it.

Flybynight
02-11-2014, 03:36 PM
We met in game...
After many months of talking (in game, on Line, & on the phone daily)
He flew on a plane for the first time just to come see me...
He is here now & it is still Love <3

Ironlung & Iflybynight

Sariita
02-11-2014, 03:45 PM

I lol'd at this
But yeah it's possible haha. I'll go in game to kill something too

Anarchist
02-11-2014, 04:18 PM
We met in game...

Ironlung & Iflybynight

With a sigarette on his left, his chick on his right and his cap on the floor.

You are blessed.

Anarchist
02-11-2014, 04:22 PM
We met in game...

This my private life but somehow related..

There is a girl that lives 2hrs from my city and i think she likes me very much and i like her too.
BUT for me it is a pain in the butts to take a train and go and see her...... i am sooooo lazy!

Serenina
02-12-2014, 11:23 AM
I understand you Serenina really, i know 3 couples that fell in love via mmorpg and till today still have a solid relationship one for 5 years another one 3years and the last 6 months.

BUT

After some years playing mmorpg's and after having my own love episodes experience ingames via chatting skype, teamspeak, facebook i came to the conclusion that if you want a girlfriend/love/wife and you seriously want it you have to build the balls and go look for it outside.

Out of thousand ingame relationships i have seen many ending in drama, some ending well, few ending with really bad episodes of plain demonstration of human ignorance and few, very very very very very very very few( i cant emphasize the "very" enough) ending up with something solid.

You want a girl/boyfriend? GO OUTSIDE. :)

I'm not sure, but I think you've misunderstood me. I actually never talked about intentionally searching for a partner in mmorpgs. I am convinced that this isn't the right way to build up a solid, affectionately relationship. It'll just happen, no matter if it is ingame or in real life.

To my mind it isn't less probable to meet a liar outside. You can never ever be sure, whether you can fully trust someone. There are as much despicable people in real life as there are in online games. There is always the risk that your boyfriend/girlfriend is an unfeeling psychopath or just another idiot messing around with you.
I'd also like to add that most of relationships out there, maybe even those founding on love at first sight, are most of the time not lasting forever. There are very few relationships that are made to last a long, long time. Only precious few are fortunate to meet someone with whom they will be able to spend the rest of their lives.
So I don't think it matters where you meet your beloved. There is no reason why you shouldn't give it a try offline when you met someone you really like in internet by chance.

Daddyblu
02-13-2014, 03:45 AM
We met in game...

Ironlung & Iflybynight

wow so cute i feel the love on valentines day

Aublane
02-13-2014, 04:47 AM
I met my boyfriend of 6 months on AL, he travelled 656km in December 2013 to meet me in real life and we're a happy couple :)

Endkey
02-13-2014, 05:00 AM
i met myself after watchin in the mirror..love myself since then

Daddyblu
02-13-2014, 06:25 AM
i met myself after watchin in the mirror..love myself since then

lol! love your self 1st before you can love others :P

Endkey
02-13-2014, 07:33 AM
lol! love your self 1st before you can love others :P

Its weird coz i agree wid u on one thing o.O