PDA

View Full Version : PvP maybe some ideas

Touristy
02-04-2014, 01:16 PM
Let's start with the birdy. I think they should get rid of the dodge buff on the birdy and turn it into an attack speed and damage buff. The hit/crit buff stays the same. But the heal gives regen/armor.
Increase break armor rebuff.

On bear, reduce dodge stats on armor, nerf damage a little. But keep all the stuns.

On Mage, reduce heal just a little, mana shield shorter cool down and higher armor.

Just some base suggestions, any thoughts?

ıblast
02-04-2014, 01:17 PM
nty.

Laar
02-04-2014, 07:07 PM
1) The suggestion with the bird kinda sucks, they already got nerfed pretty badly and are really squishy.

2) The suggestion with the mage also doesn't go very well. Mages are also pretty squishy (unless pally). Keep in mind that if you're gonna nerf pallies, you're also gonna nerf every mage class with it, which isn't a very good thing.

jiu
02-04-2014, 09:09 PM
better yet why not have a new cap to balance all the classes with new gears.

Cavoc
02-04-2014, 09:10 PM
Id just like a nerf on fiery. Reduce the damage slightly, add dodge and armor.
Reduce Phoenix bow damage, keep the armor, increase hp by 10.
Reduce savage damage.

Laar
02-04-2014, 10:31 PM
better yet why not have a new cap to balance all the classes with new gears.

No, because if there is a new cap, 75 would become a "twink" level. If you don't nerf the gear, the problems would still be intact even with a new cap.

Waug
02-05-2014, 05:02 AM
1) Keep in mind that if you're gonna nerf pallies, you're also gonna nerf every mage class with it, which isn't a very good thing.

Keep in mind that - mages let's say int mages are Underpowered in term of armor (means fragile) but OP in term of DMG, yes mages has highest skill DMG with buffs. At least (the perfect solution) bit skill DMG should be taken off from drain and fire and put that DMG into other skills at the same time add more armor in int set.

then pallies would not do this much DMG and int mages would survive bit more to deliver combo

ıblast
02-05-2014, 09:08 AM
Id just like a nerf on fiery. Reduce the damage slightly, add dodge and armor.
Reduce Phoenix bow damage, keep the armor, increase hp by 10.
Reduce savage damage.

agreed on fiery and they may add a bit crit to it , no need to reduce damage i think

Trenton
02-05-2014, 02:46 PM
I honestly think nerfing savage will solve about 90% of the problem. Getting RID of dodge on a bird is TERRIBLE idea tho imo.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Caiahar
02-05-2014, 03:16 PM
I honestly think nerfing savage will solve about 90% of the problem. Getting RID of dodge on a bird is TERRIBLE idea tho imo.

Wait didn't they already nerf the birds dodge? Or the dodge buff? Or watever?

All for one, and one for all.

Trenton
02-05-2014, 03:16 PM
Wait didn't they already nerf the birds dodge? Or the dodge buff? Or watever?

All for one, and one for all.

Yes so its worse to do it even more

floats
02-06-2014, 01:03 AM
Let's start with the birdy. I think they should get rid of the dodge buff on the birdy and turn it into an attack speed and damage buff. The hit/crit buff stays the same. But the heal gives regen/armor.
Increase break armor rebuff.

On bear, reduce dodge stats on armor, nerf damage a little. But keep all the stuns.

On Mage, reduce heal just a little, mana shield shorter cool down and higher armor.

Just some base suggestions, any thoughts?

Yes, increase damages on birds.