PDA

View Full Version : genders...FOR PETS! duh duh duh

Ihateppl
02-04-2014, 01:40 PM
like the title suggests, why not just make a little gender symbol in stable page for each pet, and just have it randomized, lets say Jeffs abbadon is a female, while
Ahmed abbadon is a male. just to make it randomized because i have seen some drama queens acting like "omg my pets are all nonsexual, eeeeeeeeeeek"

and mabye further along down the road for AL, you can have a breeding things with pets, like, glaician+slag=breezaga or mabye a clyde+george=amy thing

Linkincena
02-04-2014, 01:43 PM
Roses are red
Voilets are Blue
I have a Gun
Get in the Van

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

Zeus
02-04-2014, 01:43 PM
Umm...

1. The ending is a bit inappropriate for the forums.
2. As long as I can breed my arcane pets and sell them, I like! Just kidding, this would only let the rich get richer and devalue the value of pets. The only things that can breed pets are bosses and locked crates. :)

Anarchist
02-04-2014, 01:46 PM
Rofl, you are a bottomless pit of weird ideas ihateppl. <3

Linkincena
02-04-2014, 01:46 PM
There are already Gender pairs in pets.
Slag Male n Glacian female.. etc.. etc..

N yeah.. Roses are red lol

xXz21
02-04-2014, 01:47 PM
and lets put ur famale abbadon with a male singe in stablet to get a new egg LOL nice pokemon suggest XD

if sts don't wanna put gender for character (is most important i think) theys are going to say theys haven't any time to put a little image in the pets Lol xd

Commanderkeen
02-04-2014, 01:50 PM
If StS won't do this for classes what makes you think they would even consider it for pets? Yeah the last part of post is really inappropriate.

Linkincena
02-04-2014, 01:54 PM
Roses are Red
Violets are Red
F***..the garden's on fire

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

Ihateppl
02-04-2014, 01:55 PM
well its not like they would have to attach private parts to a slag, just add a little male or female symbolize sign to the name

and the last part is not that inappropriate

Sky_is_epicgearz
02-04-2014, 01:55 PM
It would definitely add more variety to pets so not everyone will run around with a purple dragon (malison)
+1 for creativity :3

Sky_is_epicgearz
02-04-2014, 01:59 PM
It would definitely add more variety to pets so not everyone will run around with a purple dragon (malison)
+1 for creativity :3

Maybe call it fusing/evolving pets and not breeding lol something along that line if you get what I'm aiming at

Ihateppl
02-04-2014, 02:02 PM
i removed the last part, last thing i need is some drama queen "WHAAAAA, I READ THIS POST AND IT MADE ME HAVE DIRTY THOUGHTS, WHAAAAAAAA"

Shanamerny
02-04-2014, 02:32 PM
Like someone wrote before me, if anything, I think character gender would be better. Not a bad idea though.

Zylx
02-04-2014, 02:46 PM
Roses are Red
Violets are Red
F***..the garden's on fire

Roses are red,
violets are blue.
But i wouldnt know
that because you
never bring me flowers,
you noob.
:D

Titanfall
02-04-2014, 08:48 PM
Roses are pink
Violets are orange
You just gotta (attachment)

Ebezaanec
02-04-2014, 09:10 PM
Nah.. Keep it at N/A

I bet those complaining about the lack of gender are a very small part of AL's player base. Very small.

nelson131
02-05-2014, 02:33 AM
Sir, u definitely have a lot of weird ideas.

Amandasuper
02-05-2014, 08:24 AM
like the title suggests, why not just make a little gender symbol in stable page for each pet, and just have it randomized, lets say Jeffs abbadon is a female, while
Ahmed abbadon is a male. just to make it randomized because i have seen some drama queens acting like "omg my pets are all nonsexual, eeeeeeeeeeek"

and mabye further along down the road for AL, you can have a breeding things with pets, like, glaician+slag=breezaga or mabye a clyde+george=amy thing

maybe, make the breeding result thing untradeable (instantly be pets instead of eggs), and it's only like 10% change to get the pet, the rest would be something like...fail? then it's a crap, can be liquidated for 10gold

sorry, bad english