PDA

View Full Version : PL Forums Most "Popular" Forumers!

dudetus
02-04-2014, 03:37 PM
Disclaimer: This thread is in general discussion rather than in PL Contests because the contest in this thread is ultimately meaningless and to put this thread to PL Contests would underline the contest part of this thread while it's true goal is to share peace and love to eachothers. This is a community outreach, not a contest. The best place to reach PL forumers is in PL Gen Disc.

Hey all. For this time I wanted to go for a bit more 'serious' stuff than I usually do. The idea of this thread is that we give shoutouts to our favorite forumers. I've seen lotsa people quit these forums and the game, and IMO saying nice things to the ones u respect the most out here will encourage us to stick around a while longer.

To make things a bit more interesting, I will make it a 'competition' of sort. Everyone who gets mentioned in this thread gets 1 'point'. But please, do keep in mind that there won't be any prices, so trying to boost ur votes won't do u any good. As I am the overlord of this thread, I will keep an eye if I see any suspicious activity among the voting and act accordingly (no points given). But as this is a 'competition' though, we must have rules.

RULES:

1. U may give up to 3 points to different persons. Mentioning other ppl is ofc allowed but the points go to the first 3 mentioned.
2. U aren't allowed to give a single person more than 1 point.
3. U aren't allowed to post another reply in order to give more points. Only the first 3 points will be counted to the 'scoreboard'.
4. U may give points only to an 'active' PL forumer (limit: at least 500 total amounts of posts and the currently last post to PL forums can be at max a month old)
5. U may post as many times as u wish, but once again, u can give max 3 points.
6. U may give points on different replies. (meaning u don't have to give all 3 points in a single reply. Still max 3 points though)
7. If u discover a loophole in rules which u will abuse, I reserve the right to to neglect the loophole abuse.
8. This isn't a popularity contest, the sole idea of this thread is to say nice words to the ppl u respect, not to play king of the hill in a meaningless contest. The contest exists because it just gives a nice little twist to this thread.
9. U can't give a vote to urself

That's it for the rules. Keep in mind that I'm not a native English speaker, so if my grammar is incomprehensible to u, just ask and I try to explain what I tried to mean.

I'll add people's names and points in my own schedule as they appear. So don't expect an update every 20 minutes, I'm a busy man.

Alrighty, now when all the boring part is over, I'll give my own points to my selected 3 people and show an example what to do in this thread.

DocDoBig - He has done a tremendous job with all his statistic threads. A recovering forums addict, but luckily he's not fully recovered :). The guy behind LMK, this guy has an amazing sense of humor as well.

SuentousPO - What can I say? Supersmart (my feeble mind can't alwsys comprehend what he's saying but I thank anyways because it sounds smart), the creator and owner of Stephen Cobear and Cobearnation, the only forum alt which has more thanks than posts. He has posted my favorite post ever on these forums.

Cheenivie - This guy used to be fat until I discovered rhinos are fatter. Always fun to have him around, these forums are never boring when he's around.

And another reminder: It doesn't mean that I or others who don't mention u don't like u, I just said the 3 I like the most. I will probably do a list of all the forumers I like but I wanted to show the example how to give points and therefore I only picked the 3 of my favs.

Remember, this is not the place to troll, this thread is all about saying nice things to eachothers. Leave ur petty disagreements to PvP discussion, to the game or Kik or whatever. This is not the place to argue. This is not about who is the best, it's about who we care the most about in here.

dudetus
02-04-2014, 03:37 PM
Scoreboard

Docdobig - 3
Suentouspo - 2
Cheenivie - 1
dudetus - 2
Xvanitykingx - 1
Billybobjooe - 1
Trenton - 1

Ks_Leon
02-04-2014, 04:05 PM
1.Extreme = Hes the man.And a honest man.And a nice guy.And many more.:D
2.Chickenrunnnn = Nice to know him.Hes rock and a happy fun guy.
3.Yanis = Great man in listing PL Guides.I respect him.

P.S I lub the first one :P

Oldcoot
02-04-2014, 04:07 PM
Sue
Doc
An of corse u dude,
Y'all make me laugh an that's what keeps me coming back. There are others but you said 3

Itoopeo
02-04-2014, 04:20 PM
Itoopeo
Itoopeo
Itoopeo

Whos yanis i have never ever seen him

Cheenivie
02-04-2014, 04:23 PM
TEOKILLO. Evo is dead. long live TEOKILLO!
Xvanitykingx. I like his audi r8 amd his armani.
Billy. You're just my sugar daddy so I'll put you up.

Itoopeo
02-04-2014, 04:28 PM

Audi r8 is for kids. Look at my ride!

It can do 0-160-0 (kmh) in the same time R8 does 0-100

In my opinion most active PL forumers are Trenton Dudetus and Docdobig.
Some of them are not nice or funny but they all are really active. (just like i am)

Ks_Leon
02-04-2014, 04:36 PM
Audi r8 is for kids. Look at my ride!

damn thats my butler car.Except its on a little small version

Rolocolo
02-04-2014, 04:38 PM
Rolling with dat colo

dudetus
02-04-2014, 04:40 PM
I'll add the points listed! Nice seeing this thread starting to get some energy! :)

Imorono
Imorono
Imorono

Whos yanis i have never ever seen him

Check rules 2,7,8 and the newly added rule 9. All points neglected.

See rule 4, 1 point neglected. I want u all to see how u get praised, if u aren't here anymore, u won't be able to see the praised u receive.

Itoopeo
02-04-2014, 04:47 PM
damn thats my butler car.Except its on a little small version

Thats one of those new v6 turbo forumulas. You can see it in the new front part which like comes closer to gound than before.
The turboed engine also sounds more cooler than old ones. Not so much rpm that it sounds like an insect, now its better. And this turbo has like jet engine sound at the barckground i like it.

My idol (the only idol i have) Have been driving his new turbo ferrari in jerez a lot now. His name is Kimi Räikkönen. I have actually talked with him lol.

dudetus
02-04-2014, 04:48 PM
Sue
Doc
An of corse u dude,
Y'all make me laugh an that's what keeps me coming back. There are others but you said 3

U can give 'honorary' mentions, u aren't restricted to say the names of forumers u like and why, u r just restricted to give only 3 points :).

Rolocolo. Evo is dead. long live Rolocolo!
Billy. You're just my sugar daddy so I'll put you up.

See rule 4, 1 point neglected.

Forty Nine
02-04-2014, 04:48 PM
Banned = sexy guy, lovable character. I'm in his guild and me and him are the only ones active in it.
Noob = HARD AS NAILS
Rolocolo = Poor nub

Itoopeo
02-04-2014, 04:49 PM
I'll add the points listed! Nice seeing this thread starting to get some energy! :)

See rule 4, 1 point neglected. I want u all to see how u get praised, if u aren't here anymore, u won't be able to see the praised u receive.

Check my votes in the post with F1 car on it

dudetus
02-04-2014, 04:51 PM
Check my votes in the post with F1 car on it

Done and added!

Extreme
02-04-2014, 05:49 PM
1. Livemau
2. Zonesmasher
3. Itoopeo

<3

programmed
02-04-2014, 06:03 PM
1. Not me
2. Not me
3. Not me

Sheugokin
02-04-2014, 06:22 PM
1. Extreme (Nub but its k. Nubs can be gud right? Um rightttt?)
2. Cheenivie (Great Insight always)
3. DoDocBig (Need I say more?)

Constitute
02-04-2014, 06:23 PM
Xvanitykingx- He is one of the nicest people around pl

Ks_Leon
02-04-2014, 06:26 PM

Ole.
1.Extreme. My dude.
2.Doc Master of Creation Thread
3.Zeus Pro AL and PL

Ks_Leon
02-04-2014, 06:38 PM
Thats one of those new v6 turbo forumulas. You can see it in the new front part which like comes closer to gound than before.
The turboed engine also sounds more cooler than old ones. Not so much rpm that it sounds like an insect, now its better. And this turbo has like jet engine sound at the barckground i like it.

My idol (the only idol i have) Have been driving his new turbo ferrari in jerez a lot now. His name is Kimi Räikkönen. I have actually talked with him lol.
damn.You meet your idol.Mine still not.Pray him to become well.:(
P.S Micheal Schumacher.

Trenton
02-04-2014, 06:54 PM
Docdobig- Obvious
SuentousPO- Herpaderp, he's the best
Occultformula- I luv this guy n I don't even know his name. :D usocool doe

I would say Hankomachos but he's not on the forums anymore. :)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Jhawkeye
02-04-2014, 07:10 PM
Lemme get this mike for a sec. Imma let yall finish but Docdobig has the best forum posts of all time

Lol that's all I wanted to say but anyways why are you neglecting points. Did you mean negated or are you not feeding those points 2 times a day with the best point food as instructed by your local pointritionist?

Suentous PO
02-04-2014, 08:26 PM
Loophole you say?

S) my votes.
Post your bids here nub offers will be trolled so hard you change your name and run to that AL thing.
My runners up icl. ( in no partic order);
Doc, Billy, Cheen, Swag, Brave sir, Bglir, Kiwi, EFM, Rolo, Trenton, Extreme, Canible, Fusion, Xyth, Oldcoot, Level one.

I know these don't fit the rules but don't care- Happiness, Hanko, Ely, Myst, Razorfingers, Outsock, Post patrol.

If I forgot you, don't be upset, just pay me better than those guys I listed.
Happy bidding.

Suentous PO
02-04-2014, 08:29 PM
Oh yeah goes without saying, Ninja (!) are you kidding? He's funnier in his second language than most you with your native tongue. GG

Oh yeah! On the real -JustG. Srsly not butt kissin, u know G da man.

Cheenivie
02-04-2014, 09:47 PM
Oh yeah goes without saying, Ninja (!) are you kidding? He's funnier in his second language than most you with your native tongue. GG

Oh yeah! On the real -JustG. Srsly not butt kissin, u know G da man.

Ha! I'm not english! All you noobs l2be funnier.

XghostzX
02-04-2014, 10:02 PM
Shadowstar
Angeldawn
Bilaxman

Why do people get pissed over "PvP Pros/best" when this resembles the same thing.

Caiahar
02-04-2014, 10:24 PM
Shadowstar
Angeldawn
Bilaxman

Why do people get pissed over "PvP Pros/best" when this resembles the same thing.

Because it's by Ninja/dudetus, that guy who nobody seems to know but is insanely funny. People usually get angry over those other threads when it's made by "Forum newbies"
Oh and btw nunja, I didn't pick you. I didn't pick anyone yet, so ya. Don't add it.

All for one, and one for all.

Noodleleg
02-04-2014, 10:40 PM
Lol... Parf, let this be a lesson. People forget you once you defect to a different game :P...

Trenton
02-04-2014, 11:46 PM
Lol... Parf, let this be a lesson. People forget you once you defect to a different game :P...

I didn't forget Gramma Parth <3 I just figured the newb was 2 gud 4 PL forums ;D

WeLoveJesus
02-04-2014, 11:54 PM
Dudetus
Sunteonus PO (or however you spell)
TEOKILLO

Rolocolo
02-04-2014, 11:56 PM
Dudetus
Sunteonus PO (or however you spell)
TEOWASKILLED

Fixed:)

billybob1
02-05-2014, 12:05 AM
1) billy
2) Bob
3) jooe

Gf all

How many can name urself with 3 names??

Rolocolo
02-05-2014, 12:10 AM
1) billy
2) Bob
3) jooe

Gf all

How many can name urself with 3 names??

Rolie
Polie
Olie

:)

Hook
02-05-2014, 02:26 AM
Occultformula- I luv this guy n I don't even know his name. :D usocool doe

I was going to pick you too bro Lol. You know my name, its Daniel.

My list:

1. Extreme: A young guy with good morals most of the time, He's an all-around type of guy. Helpful , dependable & very active. Addicted to Avians, he needs therapy. +1

2. Shadowstar: Funniest of the three, although he's just a kid, so no need to act too mature. Played with the most on PL, out of this bunch. Helpful , dependable, and very active aswell. And he stands up for Rhinos, mad respect. +1

3. Trenton: A Partner in Crime friend, haven't really played PL with him, but my forum experience with him has been fun. Definitely dependable, random and funny. +1

Of course theres more, but these 3 are the ones I've kept in touch with the most on forums.

Cheenivie
02-05-2014, 07:31 AM
I was going to pick you too bro Lol. You know my name, its Daniel.

My list:

1. Extreme: A young guy with good morals most of the time, He's an all-around type of guy. Helpful , dependable & very active. Addicted to Avians, he needs therapy. +1

2. Shadowstar: Funniest of the three, although he's just a kid, so no need to act too mature. Played with the most on PL, out of this bunch. Helpful , dependable, and very active aswell. And he stands up for Rhinos, mad respect. +1

3. Trenton: A Partner in Crime friend, haven't really played PL with him, but my forum experience with him has been fun. Definitely dependable, random and funny. +1

Of course theres more, but these 3 are the ones I've kept in touch with the most on forums.

Young or old, no need to be mature, you should spend a day with me doc and dudetus

Caiahar
02-05-2014, 08:16 AM
Young or old, no need to be mature, you should spend a day with me doc and dudetus

Yeah...don't do it everybody :/

LEVEL ONE
02-05-2014, 08:46 AM
In no particular order: Doc, DanielRH, lwmark.

Lwmark actually fits all the requirements haha

The Happiness
02-05-2014, 09:51 AM
For elite wisdom and sheer entertainment...

Suentous PO
Billybob1
Oldcoot

billybob1
02-05-2014, 11:26 AM
For elite wisdom and sheer entertainment...

Suentous PO
Billybob1
Oldcoot

1 bar for u! :)

dudetus
02-05-2014, 03:39 PM
Sry for not updating in a while. I'll update the scoreboard sometime tomorrow.

P.S. Lw is not getting into list as his acc got banned and it doesn't have a post inside 1 month and his alt accs do not have 500+ posts.

Itoopeo
02-05-2014, 03:50 PM

P.S. Lw is not getting into list as his acc got banned and it doesn't have a post inside 1 month and his alt accs do not have 500+ posts.

lazy boooey

Zeus
02-05-2014, 03:57 PM
My favorite forumer is Itoopeo.

Oldcoot
02-05-2014, 03:59 PM
Yea, I have a vote. One more than I thought I'd get, thanks happy!

Covert
02-05-2014, 08:53 PM
xvanitykingx (he's rich therefore cool)

Jhawkeye
02-05-2014, 09:50 PM

Cuz that's the best thing about people

billybob1
02-06-2014, 01:21 AM

Lol.......rich...

xcainnblecterx
02-06-2014, 02:40 AM
1. Oldcoot
3. Notyocookies
2. You ninja....you keep the forums alive pretty much

Oh gf cant count

LEVEL ONE
02-06-2014, 08:28 AM
Hm, so if I can't give Lwmark a point (for some reason, which is not in your rules), I'll change the list a bit.

Again, in no particular order: Doc, DanielRH, Zeus

SayCreed
02-06-2014, 11:37 AM
1.Extreme (Ily)
2.DocDoBig
3.Cheenivie

Trenton
02-06-2014, 12:22 PM

Billy is rich cool and likes to lmk so whats that make him

billybob1
02-06-2014, 01:17 PM

A superhero

Xyzther
02-06-2014, 03:12 PM
Spboomer

Covert
02-06-2014, 03:55 PM

LEL definitely not vanity ;D

DocDoBig
02-09-2014, 03:49 PM
Wow thanks guys, never got really the time to check through this thread. ;)

Well, you guys aren't fair! I have way too many people to mention that I really like but the rules say only 3 people.

Wouldn't be fair if I don't mention anyone, as well as only mentioning friends.

Though, who I would like to vote is Fusionstrike, he has incredible smart visions about PL and I really like to read through his more than constructive posts all over the forums. He has a great input in many serious threads and he should be considered as the top pl forumer in my opinion.

Itoopeo
02-09-2014, 03:55 PM
Dudetus where are you from

Rolocolo
02-09-2014, 06:20 PM
Dudetus comes from finnman, *i mean finnland*

Oldcoot
02-09-2014, 06:39 PM
Looks like he gave up on this thread?

Caiahar
02-09-2014, 06:44 PM

Wow its been longer than your tommorrow. update Pls
#donttrustnunja
#trustnoone
#unlessitsyourmother

Suentous PO
02-10-2014, 04:23 PM
#trustnoone
#unlessitsyourmother

Sue's mom- "trust no one. Not even family."
And my mind began unraveling comically.

Itoopeo
02-10-2014, 04:32 PM

No he is not.

Suentous PO
02-10-2014, 04:35 PM
@ Rolo- Gigidygigidygoo

Kiwihawk
02-10-2014, 04:39 PM
Im pretty popular,

Ks_Leon
02-10-2014, 04:43 PM
ithink Ninja has been kidnap by a group of cowboy.

fourleaf
02-10-2014, 05:04 PM
Mysticaldream
Physiologic
Bronxman2012

Edit: I guess none of these qualify, not active enuough.
Still best though so not changing since it doesn't really mean anything.

Caiahar
02-10-2014, 06:03 PM

No he is not.
Yeash he is.

Xvanitykingx
02-11-2014, 04:36 PM

^please don't mention this about me again.. I'm not going the through the whole "Pics or it didn't happen" bs.

Being spoiled is way more different then being rich -.-

Xvanitykingx
02-11-2014, 04:41 PM
My list:

1) Zeus - (Hard to believe I picked you, I know) Anyway, I know this guy probably hates me since we argued a lot about money -.- But, I think he's pretty cool. Maybe cool enough to hang out with if I had the opportunity ;)

2) Bilaxman - Not just because he is my guild master but I really admire his way of running things and taking charge :)

3) Roberto077 - Bro, u have been by my side no matter what I have gone through and I appreciate that. You are awesome ;)

~xvanitykingx

Suentous PO
02-11-2014, 04:42 PM
Aww, lol thanks but, please don't mention this about me again.. I'm not going the through the whole "Pics or it didn't happen" bs.

And I'm not rich... Spoiled is more like it.

S) sarcasm detectors. Pm me for nego prices.

Xvanitykingx
02-11-2014, 04:47 PM

Of course I know he was being sarcastic! (Everyone who doesn't believe is, and I don't blame them!) Gosh... Let me edit the post....

Ks_Leon
02-11-2014, 04:48 PM

1g.I pay it via pegion.

DocDoBig
02-11-2014, 05:07 PM

Do they have your DNA?

JJXEJECT
02-11-2014, 05:30 PM
1. Zeus/Apollo - One of the baddest cats in PL forums/PL game. (best bird)

2. Xazic - Old fashioned and was one of the best warbirds ever. (best warbird)

3. Zapoke - Also old forum user and was one the best 35 mages back in the day

So all my votes started from 2011

Roberto077
02-11-2014, 06:06 PM
3) Roberto007 - Bro, u have been by my side no matter what I have gone through and I appreciate that. You are awesome ;)

~xvanitykingx

It'll be years before someone gets my name right.

Caiahar
02-11-2014, 06:07 PM
^I always got your name down :/ its not that hard.

Roberto077
02-11-2014, 07:14 PM
^I always got your name down :/ its not that hard.

Most people that don't play CoD often get it right. Clichés and memes dominate CoD usernames (69, swag, yolo, 077, quick/trickshot, noob, etc).

Suentous PO
02-11-2014, 07:52 PM
Do they have your DNA?

No, my DNA is classified as an illegal drug, I'd be arrested for distribution if I have kids.

Xvanitykingx
02-11-2014, 08:46 PM
It'll be years before someone gets my name right.

My bad lol. I edited the post :p

Cheenivie
02-11-2014, 09:34 PM
6969swagyoloquicktrickshotnoob6969

Guess my name moar...

Zeus
02-12-2014, 10:47 AM
Looks like he gave up on this thread?

Mention his name some more, it'll spark interest. :D

As for everybody who nominated me, although I'm not around on the PL side much anymore, thanks! (Although, I don't really support the popularity contests. Everybody who can post a valuable, logical opinion about a topic automatically makes my list of favorite forumers. Y'all know who you are. :))

DocDoBig
02-12-2014, 11:18 AM
No, my DNA is classified as an illegal drug, I'd be arrested for distribution if I have kids.

What If I adopt those kids?

Suentous PO
02-12-2014, 11:26 AM
What If I adopt those kids?

Sounds fair, I mean half are yours anyway, five if them are already speaking German. I have no clue what they want.

DocDoBig
02-12-2014, 11:30 AM
Sounds fair, I mean half are yours anyway, five if them are already speaking German. I have no clue what they want.

I will move with them to the dark side of the moon no worry.

Cheenivie
02-12-2014, 04:38 PM

We prepared them for when they reach your age they are saying "let's make kids"

Itoopeo
02-12-2014, 04:42 PM

Lol my operator is called DNA
Aaaand it gives me an internet to play PL with :p so it is a drug

DocDoBig
02-12-2014, 04:43 PM

We put them in a lmk college or lmk camp?

Suentous PO
02-12-2014, 04:51 PM

Ooohh that makes sense but I must have confused his teacher Mr. Kartoplekamph by thinking this kids name was Können Machen Kinder. No wonder he got suspended.

DocDoBig
02-12-2014, 04:56 PM
^lol

Itoopeo
02-12-2014, 04:59 PM
Stop posting here, dudetus is dead

Cheenivie
02-12-2014, 09:00 PM
We put them in a lmk college or lmk camp?

College. Camp is for chumps.

Xyzther
02-12-2014, 11:50 PM
Let's make kids

Itoopeo
02-13-2014, 01:10 AM
Let's make kids

Big kids

Oldcoot
02-13-2014, 01:20 AM
http://i1359.photobucket.com/albums/q781/oldcootxx/43DC0C04-E604-460E-B5B0-FEA6863E1998_zpsayofqeod.jpg (http://s1359.photobucket.com/user/oldcootxx/media/43DC0C04-E604-460E-B5B0-FEA6863E1998_zpsayofqeod.jpg.html)

DocDoBig
02-13-2014, 07:14 AM
*smirk*

Walkhardd
02-13-2014, 10:53 AM
Bronxbomber.

Cheenivie
02-13-2014, 04:23 PM
Bronxbomber.

Much nuke heya dood

dudetus
02-14-2014, 05:33 AM
Im too lazy to update bracket, let's just talk about random stuff here

Ks_Leon
02-14-2014, 08:56 AM
So doc win eh?yay free Lmk everyday.(This feature is not available on Sunday due overload people do the Lmk on day till night.)

Roberto077
02-14-2014, 10:00 AM
What am?

Oldcoot
02-14-2014, 11:14 AM
Scoreboard

Docdobig - 3
Suentouspo - 2
Cheenivie - 1
dudetus - 2
Xvanitykingx - 1
Billybobjooe - 1
Trenton - 1
Oldcoot - 420

Fixed, I'm bad at typing an math

Cheenivie
02-14-2014, 10:16 PM
I'd say you were good if I had a couple 0's beside mine

DocDoBig
02-15-2014, 07:06 AM

Soo, let's make kids?

Nihiliste
02-15-2014, 10:01 AM
Billybob1 rox.

Roberto077
02-15-2014, 10:18 AM

soo, let's make kids?

my son

Sheugokin
02-15-2014, 08:45 PM
my son

NO IT'S OUR DAUGHTER! Not our son! Can't you see the obvious difference, honey?

Xyzther
02-16-2014, 12:45 AM
Let's make kids guild pls joining

Jig
02-16-2014, 01:55 AM
Lets make puzzles . .. ...

DocDoBig
02-16-2014, 04:38 AM
http://i1359.photobucket.com/albums/q781/oldcootxx/43DC0C04-E604-460E-B5B0-FEA6863E1998_zpsayofqeod.jpg (http://s1359.photobucket.com/user/oldcootxx/media/43DC0C04-E604-460E-B5B0-FEA6863E1998_zpsayofqeod.jpg.html)

"Sorry.

This person moved or deleted this image."

Oh no!

DocDoBig
02-16-2014, 05:36 PM

LGN + LMK = best combo?

Rolocolo
02-16-2014, 05:40 PM
LHS

dudetus
02-17-2014, 07:02 AM
LHS

I'll colo ur rolo

DocDoBig
02-17-2014, 07:17 AM
LHS?

SayCreed
02-17-2014, 07:28 AM
BES meme

Nekza
02-17-2014, 07:37 AM
I'm famous and fabulous

Jig
02-17-2014, 09:12 AM
lhs?

lets have se...

Lmb

dudetus
02-17-2014, 11:13 AM
BES meme

Give some credit to the creator of that!!!!

DocDoBig
02-17-2014, 03:32 PM
lets have se...

Lmb

Ohh, orly.

Hawkbby
02-17-2014, 11:17 PM
O hai just wanted to say hai, I want to put dudetus first, den Doc, and no one else deserves third.

Bhurtz
02-17-2014, 11:22 PM
D-: was a good one.
Trent is definitely one.
Mysticaldream was a good one as well.

Jig
02-18-2014, 04:06 AM
Ohh, orly.

u cheated on me with many people no kids for you

Caiahar
02-18-2014, 08:59 AM
D-: was a good one.
Trent is definitely one.
Mysticaldream was a good one as well.

Srsly doe, I thought you were D-:
And myst hated me D: and always flamed or trolled me. HALP.

I agree with Trent, he's too good for his own sake

Suentous PO
02-18-2014, 02:05 PM
And myst hated me D: and always flamed or trolled me

He helped shape you into the better forumer you are today as opposed to back then. Say Ty David =]

DocDoBig
02-18-2014, 02:07 PM
Ty David.

Rolocolo
02-18-2014, 02:18 PM
Ty doktor who

DocDoBig
02-18-2014, 02:25 PM
Ty doktor who

Caiahar
02-18-2014, 06:05 PM
He helped shape you into the better forumer you are today as opposed to back then. Say Ty David =]

No no no, that was you ;)

Actually it was someone else :/

I'm offended. You called me a better forumer than before. I was never better.
Never you hear me?!

:D

Xyzther
02-18-2014, 11:42 PM
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/02/19/ybyvupes.jpg
My brother !

Xvanitykingx
02-24-2014, 06:43 PM
Lol.......rich...

Lol.......and u know me very well irl don't u...

I'm guessing everyone here knows me irl then?
You know my life very well that u critique it and try to make humorist comments about what you "know" about me? Comments like this make me want to express how much I wish u really did know me irl and then see if you still make stupid comments like this even after personally knowing me! You can think whatever the hell u want about me, but all I have to say is:

Damn right I like the life I live!
I don't have to show it!
And If you have a problem with that,
Come talk to me when u have met me face to face!

Don't even bother commenting, I'm done with this...

Trenton
02-24-2014, 07:47 PM

You know my life very well that u critique it and try to make humorist comments about what you "know" about me? Comments like this make me want to express how much I wish u really did know me irl and then see if you still make stupid comments like this even after personally knowing me! You can think whatever the hell u want about me, but all I have to say is:

I don't have to show it!

Good one!

Suentous PO
02-24-2014, 08:09 PM
Good one!

Except Billy wasn't talking about "irl" lel

Xvanitykingx
02-24-2014, 08:12 PM
Except Billy wasn't talking about "irl" lel

I'm more then sure he was.

U know he was too, so don't turn this around.

Suentous PO
02-24-2014, 08:22 PM
Neither of us know for sure, but he often makes fun of ppl who talk about being rich in game, because he is one of the wealthiest.
In either case don't get all worked up, it's like a big red button for trolls. Smeesh

Cheenivie
02-24-2014, 08:32 PM

I don't have to show it!

Where do you live?:)

Jig
02-24-2014, 08:35 PM

Location details to the left old cheeni boi

PlzNoRush
02-24-2014, 08:35 PM
i havent any of them in pvp 61

whats ur name

Xvanitykingx
02-24-2014, 08:37 PM
Neither of us know for sure, but he often makes fun of ppl who talk about being rich in game, because he is one of the wealthiest.
In either case don't get all worked up, it's like a big red button for trolls. Smeesh

I never mentioned I was I rich in-game so he couldn't have meant it that way.

But, you're right, I won't get all worked up. I already expressed what I wanted to say and their is no point for any of us to argue about this topic again.

Covert
02-24-2014, 08:38 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YpufzJNrZ2Y

PlzNoRush
02-24-2014, 08:40 PM
I never mentioned I was I rich in-game so he couldn't have meant it that way.

But, you're right, I won't get all worked up. I already expressed what I wanted to say and their is no point for any of us to argue about this topic again.

you should buy pocket legends if you are really that rich.

Xvanitykingx
02-24-2014, 08:42 PM

We, as in my mom and my 2 little bros and I, live in Bethesda Maryland and I used to visit my dad in Potomac once in while.

I say used to because I don't live their anymore, I'm out of state, in college, but I Facetime them regularly :p

and i get them to send me money once in a while.... >.>

Location details to the left old cheeni boi
^and this

ps. I can't give u the exact address and u know why. I would, but I can't.

PlzNoRush
02-24-2014, 08:43 PM
facetime me your Bugatti

Xvanitykingx
02-24-2014, 08:47 PM
you should buy pocket legends if you are really that rich.

Why......?

PlzNoRush
02-24-2014, 08:53 PM
Why......?
to prove you are rich

oh wow... don't do this.

facetime or it didnt happen

Xvanitykingx
02-24-2014, 08:56 PM
to prove you are rich

facetime or it didnt happen

That's dumb....

and this thread isn't about me, so please get back on topic.

PlzNoRush
02-24-2014, 09:06 PM
That's dumb....

and this thread isn't about me, so please get back on topic.

but you always reply even after you said you are done so i assume you wanted to continue talking about how rich you are

Xvanitykingx
02-24-2014, 09:13 PM
but you always reply even after you said you are done so i assume you wanted to continue talking about how rich you are

Dude, what's ur deal?

Just stop.

Jig
02-24-2014, 09:56 PM
His a troll, pretty easy to see how his posting yet he just made the account this year month and day. lol^^

Xvanitykingx
02-24-2014, 10:02 PM
His a troll, pretty easy to see how his posting yet he just made the account this year month and day. lol^^

I saw, I was just testing how far he would go :p

Jig
02-24-2014, 10:08 PM
I saw, I was just testing how far he would go :p

Haha I know, if I was you buddy just ignore it and go to settings and un-subscribe the thread, helps a lot xD

Delphina
02-24-2014, 11:23 PM
Time to close up this thread. It's turned non-constructive.