PDA

View Full Version : way to clean game?

VenomsChaos
02-04-2014, 05:44 PM
more game have a scamm / wery bad talks topic by gm's .. you can raport in that page with screenshots or videos with time date name infos... after gm check it they put it on this topic if person get warn or person get limited or unlimited ban with video link <<< forum mods shareing why + who get ban in that topic... that way scanmers and bad talkers " for ego without reason " scareing and game becomein a clearly game... i hope a mod gonna read this idea and take it seriously ( i hope coz hard to read + reply everything coz soo much good ideas out there and they are not machine )

also unbann could posible with plat, lets say first ban 30 plat, second ban 200 plat, 3rd ban unlimited cant be unlock ( numbers can be change )

normaly i couldnt wait good news from a mobile game BUT if AL is best mmorpg for last 2 year and before to PL was best mmorpg its made me mind " why not a better clearly game ? "

Temarichan
02-04-2014, 05:51 PM
So your saying that you got banned?

VenomsChaos
02-04-2014, 05:54 PM
So your saying that you got banned?

no lol :) i am not even geting mute to... i am just saying it coz so many scamms + bad words out there and its not hard to clean game from thats... scammers will be upset with it but soo many real player will be happy...

Samdegreat
02-04-2014, 06:02 PM
Your English needs improving :)
I don't understand what you said to be honest but what came to my head is we could have in game recording where we can switch it on/off

Roberto077
02-04-2014, 06:03 PM
When a person gets banned, they're banned, unless StG admits it was a mistake in the system and pardons the person. If someone were to crash the servers with data, should they be able to get off a server crash ban for 30 plat? Definitely not. The system is fine as is and I hope StS keeps up the good work.

Commanderkeen
02-04-2014, 06:19 PM
So your saying if I scam someone for 30 million gold and get cought I can pay 30 plat and get off scott free?

Jhawkeye
02-04-2014, 06:27 PM
I do agree in some cases the ban shouldn't be as harsh but STS is doing a pretty good job with keeping the game clean.
And saying someone should be able to get unbanned with plat is absurd imo

xXz21
02-04-2014, 07:02 PM
I like the idea to clean the game. sts should ban people with a good proof not with a simple ''picture'' bcus u can edit a picture if know how to do it is very easy..

but remove ban with plat i have to say NO. bcus all people scam 100m and come back and be rich in 1 day. so NO.

VenomsChaos
02-05-2014, 11:18 AM
as i said numbers can be change... my point here = screenshot a person or video scammer <<< than post it in forum with scammer name + your name + time + date ( a special topic only for thats ) . than mods will check that persons that date talks and they will watch screenshots.. if mods agree with person a scammer <<< they will ban the scammer... than they will post in other a special topic ( ban person name + date + reason + reason links )... that way we everyone can see who and why get ban.. than ppls will start video the scammers or bad talkers in town... days later scammers will stop scamm coz they will keep get ban + bad talkers " without reason " will stop do it to...

why infos = names + time + date infos with mods can see all happens in 1-2 min

why post ban names in forum = who see it ppls keep geting ban they will scare and stop to scamm

why 2 time unbann chance with play = coz any ppls geting limited time ban for any words... and any ppls can do a wrong and can giwe they new chance to play it clean.. last reason mods will extra effort for check raports + post in forum

VenomsChaos
02-05-2014, 11:35 AM
also i know mody doing well right now. but still everywhere have scammers << and u can see sametimes ppls keep shareing theys fantasies on town... at the point game isnt clearly for clean players.. a mod cant watch the game all the times for clean game, but with this system its will easy for mods.. just a idea

VenomsChaos
02-05-2014, 11:40 AM
Your English needs improving :)
I don't understand what you said to be honest but what came to my head is we could have in game recording where we can switch it on/off

no not game recording in game... i mean report scammers topic in forum and if they got ban <<< theys names , time, reason will be share in other topic by mods.. for the make it easy to raport.. and everyone will see scammers keep geting ban << this to will stop scammers coz they will scare.. hope u understand now

Venom
02-05-2014, 12:32 PM
I am trying to understand what you are saying. STS does NOT give out the reason for ban, they do not discuss the outcome of a report with other players. Discussing bans or reson for bans on forums isnt allowed either.

Ihateppl
02-05-2014, 01:54 PM
hey venom, is this guy your leader of your fan base?

Covert
02-05-2014, 09:10 PM
idk i heard a broom or mop helps in most general cases

Daddyblu
02-06-2014, 12:12 AM
LOL

There no way in hell that a game will ever be clean!

Come on guys all game has a scamer / trash talkers / posers and lots more..

its normal just live with it...but also since you know that this kind of people exits then you must be extra careful every time.

Dont trust anyone online :)

So please stop making this kind of tread because the only way to minimize scam if you (players) must be smart enough to not let them take your gold in the FACE!

VenomsChaos
02-06-2014, 01:33 PM
LOL

There no way in hell that a game will ever be clean!

Come on guys all game has a scamer / trash talkers / posers and lots more..

its normal just live with it...but also since you know that this kind of people exits then you must be extra careful every time.

Dont trust anyone online :)

So please stop making this kind of tread because the only way to minimize scam if you (players) must be smart enough to not let them take your gold in the FACE!

ok i ll post you a screenshot about a game forum on pm... this report / post system isnt my idea... and this idea working great in there, game super clean you cant see ppls trying to sell items for usd , u cant see ppls trying to sell plats, you cant see ppls asking pass random, you cant see ppls keep talking dirty in towns, you cant see ppls keep asking cheap scamm tactics... so its posible to clean game from that things :) trust me i know it coz i reported 6-8 ppl who trying scamm who keep talking dirty when they get killed by me / who cheat ( bot programs ).. if you have a kik i ll show you thats...

VenomsChaos
02-06-2014, 01:38 PM
hey venom, is this guy your leader of your fan base?

nope i am not fan of anyone... my every game / forum name venom and venomsrage venomschaos and samething like that :) i meet with venom in town when i am 36 in AL.. i wasnt know him before, its just about he enjoy AL before than me...

NOT : he seems good player maybe in time i can be fan idk. but my name reason not that

xXz21
02-06-2014, 01:39 PM
i think u are talking about create a section in forum and make a post to add the possible scammers there. and people can check it before trade with anyone and take care. obviusly post with a correct proof and only mods can post there image/name after checking the proofs? is that?

if is that i have say this long time ago and sts don't want do that.

Anarchist
02-06-2014, 01:49 PM
If you are caught scamming do you get a Permban ?

In which case does a scammer / tricker get a permban ?

does anybody know?

VenomsChaos
02-06-2014, 01:56 PM
its samething like that but players dont need to check forum about " about trust sameone "

because so much player hateing scammers and they will keep raport scammers with videos screenshots.. than scammers will get ban, and they will just a name in forum... new players will see this topic and they will scare to scamm...

point is = ppls will scare to talk about scamms / try scamm / sell plat in towns /
when this system comed to other a game << first weeks support giwed to little price to who keep reporting and acting to clean game... if you didnt understand ( ofcourse my english bad ) i will get help from any friends for translate what i mean :)

also there still cam be trade scamms and and other scamm tactics.. but this idea can clean %90 scamm tactics

VenomsChaos
02-06-2014, 02:05 PM
reporter = Venomschaos

scammer = xxxxxx

date = 01.01.2014

reason = scamm

screenshot link = www.xx
mod name : xxxxx

every 1-2 day mods checking the raports than who clearly trying scamm they are posting this infos on forum... before than ban only mods can see reports for not start critizm talks.. i hope you get the idea now

xXz21
02-06-2014, 02:06 PM
its samething like that but players dont need to check forum about " about trust sameone "

because so much player hateing scammers and they will keep raport scammers with videos screenshots.. than scammers will get ban, and they will just a name in forum... new players will see this topic and they will scare to scamm...

point is = ppls will scare to talk about scamms / try scamm / sell plat in towns /
when this system comed to other a game << first weeks support giwed to little price to who keep reporting and acting to clean game... if you didnt understand ( ofcourse my english bad ) i will get help from any friends for translate what i mean :)

also there still cam be trade scamms and and other scamm tactics.. but this idea can clean %90 scamm tactics

do u talk spanish? i really don't understand ur point at all..

but the only way to clean the game is banning all these scammers. i see many of this scammers for months and never get a ban.

VenomsChaos
02-06-2014, 02:11 PM
do u talk spanish? i really don't understand ur point at all..

but the only way to clean the game is banning all these scammers. i see many of this scammers for months and never get a ban.

is ok.. if sameone understand what i am saying maybe they will translate to you...

if not << i wil copy it to any game friends and they will translate it with better english and i will post for you :)

there so much ppl understanding me all the time maybe thats because they know my talk style coz we are playing with they more than year

xXz21
02-06-2014, 02:31 PM
is ok.. if sameone understand what i am saying maybe they will translate to you...

if not << i wil copy it to any game friends and they will translate it with better english and i will post for you :)

there so much ppl understanding me all the time maybe thats because they know my talk style coz we are playing with they more than year

i can understand english. but u talk strange xD.

VenomsChaos
02-07-2014, 07:56 PM
u can look elitefarming threat.. i just see he create same topic. better follow topic in hes threat, 2 same topic isnt a point :)

THREAT CLOSED " i wish "

Zylx
02-08-2014, 12:59 AM
I think your suggestion is for moderators to create a thread and post scammers that have been banned on it, as well as their reason. This will never happen for a few reasons:
1) Bringing news of a person's ban to the public will violate their privacy. Ban incidents are always to be kept private, as enforced by STS.
2) STS would never single out a player for any maliscious activity. It opens the player up for others to ridicule and berate them.
3) News of a ban would not cause anything other than drama.

VenomsChaos
02-08-2014, 05:33 PM
I think your suggestion is for moderators to create a thread and post scammers that have been banned on it, as well as their reason. This will never happen for a few reasons:
1) Bringing news of a person's ban to the public will violate their privacy. Ban incidents are always to be kept private, as enforced by STS.
2) STS would never single out a player for any maliscious activity. It opens the player up for others to ridicule and berate them.
3) News of a ban would not cause anything other than drama.

your 1. point isnt a reason.. its just what happening right now.

2nd point is a reason but if sameone not respecting clean players and stealing theys efforts <<<< why sts could respect that players and not giwe theys infos names ???

and your 3rd reason imposible. ban the scammers never bring a drama... its will bring to smile in game...

my point = i am not saying they must do... i am just saying do samething for the clean game and i think clearly players deserve respect more than scammers.....

think about it.

a) a clearly nice player geting scamm and loseing all hes money...

b) a scammer get ip ban because not respecting anyone...

which one for you will mad or which one you care ?

Hercules
02-08-2014, 06:46 PM
It's is Bread of each day! lmao