Impact
02-04-2014, 08:18 PM
Lol burst u bes narb i see I2narb for u

SillyJuan
02-04-2014, 08:45 PM
the behr swear he pro. Stay humble my fellow bears

IGN Storm
02-04-2014, 09:19 PM
Tabby said he'll hunt me and everyone in FFA because I beat him 5-3 on my 66 bear. He still hasn't managed to kill me once yet.

Nihiliste
02-04-2014, 09:32 PM
Tabby said he'll hunt me and everyone in FFA because I beat him 5-3 on my 66 bear. He still hasn't managed to kill me once yet.

That's 'Tabbylovesu'?

Cheenivie
02-04-2014, 09:44 PM
That's 'Tabbylovesu'?

Yea but she doesn't love you cause her name is miranda lmao

Caiahar
02-04-2014, 10:25 PM
I wonder why this thread didn't get flamed when countless others threads just like this get flamed a lot. Maybe because it's by well known/known people.

All for one, and one for all.

Cheenivie
02-04-2014, 10:33 PM
I wonder why this thread didn't get flamed when countless others threads just like this get flamed a lot. Maybe because it's by well known/known people.

Burst is well known in game, he's a good mage.

Caiahar
02-04-2014, 10:36 PM

I bet if I were to make a secondary alt account right now that nobody knew and made a thread like this, people would be replying things like:
"LAWL."
"U sux"
"*insert spongebob meme here* NOBODY CARES*"

People do it usually when it's a new person, or a person that nobody really knows that much. Because burst is known, people don't do it.

I better stop rambling now.

Cheenivie
02-04-2014, 10:39 PM
I bet if I were to make a secondary alt account right now that nobody knew and made a thread like this, people would be replying things like:
"LAWL."
"U sux"

People do it usually when it's a new person, or a person that nobody really knows that much. Because burst is known, people don't do it.

Like this?

Lawl
Noob
Get hunted
Much cry
Even ur trash mage

Rolocolo
02-04-2014, 11:17 PM

Honestly, tabbio is the best 71 bear, She will almost never lose a game to 10 against any bear, mage, bird, rhino, or fox 95% of the time. For her bear to lose is unbelievable unless she had a severe lagging issue

She's been playing longer than when i met her at the 66 cap and she's beaten many respected opponents even before she was playing the "OP" 71 bear class. Though, as Cheen said, her real name is miranda, it doesnt change the fact that she is a very experienced and great player. She can play mage, bird, and bear all very well and I wouldn't want her hunting me to be honest. Even in beastly vs beastly fights if you hit hs, she will almost come back and kill you in the same fight. Some call it hax, but when you do it consistently it has to be skill right??

~The Rolocolo

Laar
02-04-2014, 11:42 PM

"LAWL."
"U sux"

Why so mean to da newbs.

Trenton
02-04-2014, 11:44 PM
Honestly, tabbio is the best 71 bear, She will almost never lose a game to 10 against any bear, mage, bird, rhino, or fox 95% of the time. For her bear to lose is unbelievable unless she had a severe lagging issue

She's been playing longer than when i met her at the 66 cap and she's beaten many respected opponents even before she was playing the "OP" 71 bear class. Though, as Cheen said, her real name is miranda, it doesnt change the fact that she is a very experienced and great player. She can play mage, bird, and bear all very well and I wouldn't want her hunting me to be honest. Even in beastly vs beastly fights if you hit hs, she will almost come back and kill you in the same fight. Some call it hax, but when you do it consistently it has to be skill right??

~The Rolocolo Long live the Rolo Colo

But yea, I don't see Tabby losing to a 66, not to burst anyone's bubble. She was probably on Chrome or lag, bcus honestly she rarely loses to your average savage bear, much less a 66. She's da best.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Timelife
02-05-2014, 05:49 AM
Solution: Make an op l71 flying bow behr and u kill all da pro 71 behrs

Babies123
02-05-2014, 06:20 AM
LOL THIS BASS GUYHe talked so much crap to me. He was poking me hard on his beastly Mage "apexprediter" and was trying to kill me and all I did was stomp SMS and she got mad. A Mage in my team was healing me and she got rage and just tried kill us both. Then she proceeded to say "trash noob is noob" and then brang his 71 bassnectar

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Babies123
02-05-2014, 06:22 AM
When he brang his bear he kicked me out of the guild and kept saying "team me more noob"... The Mage was healing and I was only stomping saying "stop" at least 3 times when I decided to just kill him.

Timelife
02-05-2014, 06:34 AM
Haters gonna hate ;p

Cheenivie
02-05-2014, 07:28 AM
Yea she has booting issues, she used to always join the same guild as me beg for offi and boot me lmao

largecommand
02-05-2014, 07:36 AM
You know what.... B) Beastly Set 71

Burstnuke
02-05-2014, 07:53 AM
i agree her 71 bear is pretty good but i still dont wanna get hunted pls no.

largecommand
02-05-2014, 08:29 AM
i agree her 71 bear is pretty good but i still dont wanna get hunted pls no.

I didn't teach you to be scardy cat, go face your fears!

Xyzther
02-05-2014, 01:51 PM
Ezz

Mrkiee
02-05-2014, 02:38 PM
Hunted 4 lyf

Burstnuke
02-05-2014, 08:40 PM
61059 i got owned to ten wao. ( Yes im 71.)

Babies123
02-05-2014, 11:58 PM
I'm not hating, just saying to keep clear of her. I muted him and I think he found out :/ she kept msg me other chars saying "team more nub" she could make a comedian jaha

QuaderupleeJr
02-06-2014, 12:39 AM
What level is your mage? Burst guard?

quantionus
02-06-2014, 05:19 AM
What level is your mage? Burst guard?

its 75

Stevenmc
02-07-2014, 02:57 AM
That person rushed my 66 bird in a 66 game, so when he joined a 71 game i got on my mage and beat him 10-3 ffa s

iiirootzz
02-07-2014, 09:50 AM
I'm impressed by this person's skill tbh

TheReturn
02-07-2014, 06:20 PM
Im a wellknown player and my pvp threads gets flamed. Guess its because I'm too good and not just good like burstnuke. We should all treat eachother equally from pro to newplayer. Me, I join games and win, but I don't aim to win, my primary goal in each game is to have fun and just pvp:)

Trenton
02-07-2014, 08:34 PM
I'm impressed by this person's skill tbh

Wb doe

IGN Storm
02-08-2014, 12:28 AM

~The Rolocolo

She was using angel and died thrice. Then she used a beastly encrusted sword and died another two times
THEN she switched to beastly and hence I left.

My point is not that whether she is better or not but rather how she gets mad so easily that she will "hunt" me and my ex-guild

Rolocolo
02-08-2014, 12:37 AM
95% of people who play this game get mad easily

Xyzther
02-08-2014, 12:57 AM
95% of people who play this game get mad easily

The other 5% are already mad

Babies123
02-08-2014, 05:47 AM
We don't need no more arguing, I have come across this nasty player before who is toxic. Just stay away, and you'll be fine and remember to mute her or else u will be haunted with "hunted" "noob" pms.

Jig
02-08-2014, 05:51 AM
Im a wellknown player and my pvp threads gets flamed. Guess its because I'm too good and not just good like burstnuke. We should all treat eachother equally from pro to newplayer. Me, I join games and win, but I don't aim to win, my primary goal in each game is to have fun and just pvp:)

Well known player, wait.. Who are you?

Xyzther
02-08-2014, 07:57 AM
What is love.... Baby don't hurt me... Don't hurt me... No more....

johnny6880
02-08-2014, 04:43 PM
Bassnector good but his foul language is gonna get him banned soon and that bear is op at 66to71 ign winnipegboi

TheReturn
02-08-2014, 07:02 PM
Well known player, wait.. Who are you?

I was the one mentioned in this thread

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?95932-Message-to-The-Endgame-Pvpers/page3&highlight=Ephesius

You are a great 36 pvper, almost came close to killing me once, plus we battled countless of times. Can't beilieve you forgot the king of pvp, but can't blame ya cause I was gone for awhile

Trenton
02-08-2014, 09:56 PM

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?95932-Message-to-The-Endgame-Pvpers/page3&highlight=Ephesius

You are a great 36 pvper, almost came close to killing me once, plus we battled countless of times. Can't beilieve you forgot the king of pvp, but can't blame ya cause I was gone for awhile

I love Ephesius
So happy you bought it

Rolocolo
02-08-2014, 09:58 PM
Baassnectar* good but HER* foul language is gonna get HER* banned soon and that bear is op at 66to71 ign winnipegboi

Why do we need to know your ign?

Jig
02-09-2014, 04:21 AM

Lmfao, I'm sorry I don't remember the name "TheReturn" I don't know you because you apparently joined at the date time one month ago 2014, and I haven't been all that active around forums.

Also ontop of that, I was only 36 as the forg update came in when PvP went out of balance. So maybe you versed me when forg bows where out orrr I don't know, don't act so tough with those words of yours "countless" of times.

Shows you don't know me much either since you call me a great 36 pvper when I quit voodoo when I accidentally lvled to 36, which was as the FORG update came in LoL.

But hey, yeah your better then me, you probably beat me countless times, but no need to say things like "we battled countless times but I beat you every single times" as in you beat me 20-0? Yeah right mate, all I see you as another big ego player, your pro, but no need to be such an up yourself person, it's getting old :/

Cheenivie
02-09-2014, 08:59 AM

Wao thebedtbird, I have your name.

Trenton
02-09-2014, 10:28 AM
Hasn't it become obvious who Ephesius is... One person leaves, then he returns. Pls use investigation tewls.

Trenton
02-09-2014, 10:29 AM
Lmfao, I'm sorry I don't remember the name "TheReturn" I don't know you because you apparently joined at the date time one month ago 2014, and I haven't been all that active around forums.

Also ontop of that, I was only 36 as the forg update came in when PvP went out of balance. So maybe you versed me when forg bows where out orrr I don't know, don't act so tough with those words of yours "countless" of times.

Shows you don't know me much either since you call me a great 36 pvper when I quit voodoo when I accidentally lvled to 36, which was as the FORG update came in LoL.

But hey, yeah your better then me, you probably beat me countless times, but no need to say things like "we battled countless times but I beat you every single times" as in you beat me 20-0? Yeah right mate, all I see you as another big ego player, your pro, but no need to be such an up yourself person, it's getting old :/ Pretty sure he's talking about AL L36 :p

Jig
02-10-2014, 01:40 AM
Pretty sure he's talking about AL L36 :p

I don't know, whata. Mystery, I don't pvp often in al cause I don't have the best gear cause I don't spend platinum xD like I care

Yes Trent it is quite obvious, but I am to lazy to read about >.<