PDA

View Full Version : Confused on Dungeon Levels

herownimage
11-28-2010, 09:53 PM
new to MMORPG but I'm finding that I can't or I'm finding it difficult to get to the level I need in Forest Haven. I don't have any active quests in that area so this might be my problem. When I enter the portal I'm taken to dungeon 1? and it says 14/19 on world maps. I used to go to the right one by going to quest but since I have none I'm not going anywhere. I'm also level 13 and I can't gain any more experience in the lower levels. An exclamation point pops up and says "Go to a higher level dungeon to gain experience." Is there a way to get to the level without going through all the dungeons again?:confused:

Necrobane
11-28-2010, 09:56 PM
Not at the moment, I would suggest trying the later levels in the campain because their are as you would know, quests inside some instances. Maybe just get a higher level to run you the later instances so you can find the quest givers without going to too much effort.

herownimage
11-28-2010, 10:00 PM
I can't level up if I can't gain experience and I can't get to the later levels in the campaign without having to go through 14 levels all over again.

Royce
11-28-2010, 10:11 PM
Just move on from Forest Haven. You don't have to complete all the quests. Just go to the Ursan Weald (Dark Forest). That portal should take you to DF maps (I think). Otherwise, just join games through the join screen or host your own from the world map.

juhnken773
11-28-2010, 10:13 PM
Lol! The solution to your problem is to host a room.
You can host a room via world map.
From there you can chose any stage in forest haven you wish to start at.

And to gain more levels. You must go to the next dungeon which is dark forest.

Again, you can get there via world map.

herownimage
11-29-2010, 02:42 PM
oh... hahah I see it! wow I feel like an idiot! lmao!!! oh I feel dumb. Thanks guys for the help! I appreciate it!

addiekai
11-29-2010, 02:44 PM
Or you can use the "Quick Play" option.

It will match you with the best game for your level (well, at least 90% of the time :p)

skimmey
11-29-2010, 02:46 PM
Or you can use the "Quick Play" option.

It will match you with the best game for your level (well, at least 90% of the time :p)

strange that never have worked for me xD

addiekai
11-29-2010, 02:48 PM
That's why I said 90% of the time :p