PDA

View Full Version : Pvp leaderboards

Puntus
02-04-2014, 10:00 PM
I inow that was suggested many times , but we have to insist.

End gamers re pissed for kill farmers also for twinks.

Im a warrior lvl36 near 21k kills and near lb ctf kills warrior , i was in few weeks ago , but twinks and kill farmers kick me from the lb , I dont wanna you change this just for me , also that happens in mage lb and rogue lb ctf kills and tdm , u can check for example lb warriors ctf kills , just half or less than half of players in are end gamers , the other 14-15 re twinks and kill farmers , and in the future kill farmers and twinks ll get all lb spots , I work hard and a lot of players did too for get a spot in this lb in a fair way .

Stg u dont think its time to do the best for the fair players? I never used windmill glitch also never cheated , I deserve this spot more then kill farmers , just for say n1 warrior lb ctf kills is a kill farmer.

Two days ago when i checked lb ctf kills warrior one player in that lb wasnt there 3 days ago and the day when he enter in lb he had more than 2k kills of last spot..... Annoying right?

I just focus in lb warrior coz its the lb i look more , but this problem is in all classes.

First solution can be u ll change lb ctf kills and make lb for endgamers and lb for twinks in ctf and tdm , and I hope u make it soon , dont care if its next season , better for me if this season u sort it , but I prefer you stg make the things slowly and good than fast and bad.

Please read all posts about it and sort this problem , be sure a lot of players quit the game for that.

Ty , and all suggestions will be nice.

Striderevil
02-04-2014, 11:29 PM
They should make pvp like elite maps or give xp to pvpers so they cant remain at twink level. Then no more overpriced twink stuff and no pointless kill farms because everyone else will also join and farm lol

Madnex
02-05-2014, 09:30 AM
SEASONAL LEADERBOARDS.

This is the solution you're looking for and it's going to sit there until you get bored complaining or a miracle happens and devs give a damn and implement it.

Puntus
02-07-2014, 06:58 AM
SEASONAL LEADERBOARDS.

This is the solution you're looking for and it's going to sit there until you get bored complaining or a miracle happens and devs give a damn and implement it.

This isnt the solution for stop the kill farmers , with ur suggestion kill farmers ll continuoes farming , dont care if its seasonal or not , they can doing and doing .

The solution is reset stats like they did with trueorigins , I dont know why stg didnt the same with other kill farmers , i send pics in stg support and they dont sort it yet , Warrior pvp lb is more than half-full kill farmers. Other classes less than warrior , but u can find some kill farmers too. I will take ss and send it to stg support l wish they sort it , coz im tired to working hard to get my spot back when kill farmers can pass me easily.

nightmaresmoke
02-09-2014, 02:20 AM
I inow that was suggested many times , but we have to insist.

End gamers re pissed for kill farmers also for twinks.

Im a warrior lvl36 near 21k kills and near lb ctf kills warrior , i was in few weeks ago , but twinks and kill farmers kick me from the lb , I dont wanna you change this just for me , also that happens in mage lb and rogue lb ctf kills and tdm , u can check for example lb warriors ctf kills , just half or less than half of players in are end gamers , the other 14-15 re twinks and kill farmers , and in the future kill farmers and twinks ll get all lb spots , I work hard and a lot of players did too for get a spot in this lb in a fair way .

Stg u dont think its time to do the best for the fair players? I never used windmill glitch also never cheated , I deserve this spot more then kill farmers , just for say n1 warrior lb ctf kills is a kill farmer.

Two days ago when i checked lb ctf kills warrior one player in that lb wasnt there 3 days ago and the day when he enter in lb he had more than 2k kills of last spot..... Annoying right?

I just focus in lb warrior coz its the lb i look more , but this problem is in all classes.

First solution can be u ll change lb ctf kills and make lb for endgamers and lb for twinks in ctf and tdm , and I hope u make it soon , dont care if its next season , better for me if this season u sort it , but I prefer you stg make the things slowly and good than fast and bad.

Please read all posts about it and sort this problem , be sure a lot of players quit the game for that.

Ty , and all suggestions will be nice.

Agree with yah already suggested separate lb for twinks and cap players but seems nobody wants it coz twinks are pssy and most of them are freakin rich and they call themselves "PRO" duh nobodys pro in al its a pay to win soo dont call yerselves pro.

Castellann
02-09-2014, 02:34 AM
This isnt the solution for stop the kill farmers , with ur suggestion kill farmers ll continuoes farming , dont care if its seasonal or not , they can doing and doing .

The solution is reset stats like they did with trueorigins , I dont know why stg didnt the same with other kill farmers , i send pics in stg support and they dont sort it yet , Warrior pvp lb is more than half-full kill farmers. Other classes less than warrior , but u can find some kill farmers too. I will take ss and send it to stg support l wish they sort it , coz im tired to working hard to get my spot back when kill farmers can pass me easily.

I agree, bc twinks getting pve kills more easier, than 36 lvl. And i know pvp players 36 lvl, who works hard . What these guys must to give his place to twink farmer?
Btw as i know some pvp players uses his second twinks (aka dolls) for farm kills.. so they just kills his second twink 1vs1 ( play on pc n phone at the same time) and get nice stats.