PDA

View Full Version : guild for gold??

Zoeyy
02-04-2014, 10:58 PM
Can you buy a guild for gold on dark legends? Like in pocket legends?

doomdoomdoom
02-04-2014, 11:45 PM
I believe you can buy a guild that comes with the subway guild hall with either gold or plat. But you need plat to buy one of the nicer guild halls.

hellprince
02-05-2014, 08:41 AM
I believe you can buy a guild that comes with the subway guild hall with either gold or plat. But you need plat to buy one of the nicer guild halls.

/thread

Aoeqt
02-05-2014, 10:42 AM
Yes you can buy a guild for 50k gold to start your own

Zoeyy
02-05-2014, 10:13 PM

Ok thank you but were do u go in order to buy a guild for gold?

Aoeqt
02-06-2014, 12:23 AM
Ok thank you but were do u go in order to buy a guild for gold?

Tap on "Menu" in top left corner when in-game, go to social then tap "Guild" on the right-hand side and you will then see the option to "Buy Guild Charter". Tap that and two different options will appear, buy it for platinum or for gold (50k).

Once you buy the Guild Charter, go back to social tab and tap guild again, now you will see an option that says create guild which will let you name your guild as you please and there you go :)

Zoeyy
02-07-2014, 07:47 PM
Tap on "Menu" in top left corner when in-game, go to social then tap "Guild" on the right-hand side and you will then see the option to "Buy Guild Charter". Tap that and two different options will appear, buy it for platinum or for gold (50k).

Once you buy the Guild Charter, go back to social tab and tap guild again, now you will see an option that says create guild which will let you name your guild as you please and there you go :) oh ok thank you