PDA

View Full Version : Platinum for Gold

Distension
02-05-2014, 12:12 AM
Hello, my name is EliteVirsa and there is something really stupid in pocket legends,

The platinum costs are very good, Fair, and enough.
But when people buy Platinum for Gold if you don't want to Work to hard, They Waste a lot of money.
Kids even save up money to buy and waste the Gold from the 90$.

The platinums are great to buy but when trading it to gold its insane.
2000 platinum for 90$. 750 platinum for only 250k. For 90$ they only make 2.9 Million Gold witch i think its a rip off.
I don't know how other people feel about this but if they do I bet they will Vote for Gold prices to lower too.

Thanks,
Virsa

Rolocolo
02-05-2014, 12:14 AM
Hello, my name is EliteVirsa and there is something really stupid in pocket legends,

The platinum costs are very good, Fair, and enough.
But when people buy Platinum for Gold if you don't want to Work to hard, They Waste a lot of money.
Kids even save up money to buy and waste the Gold from the 90$.

The platinums are great to buy but when trading it to gold its insane.
2000 platinum for 90$. 750 platinum for only 250k. For 90$ they only make 2.9 Million Gold witch i think its a rip off.
I don't know how other people feel about this but if they do I bet they will Vote for Gold prices to lower too.

Thanks,
Virsa

While it's true the gold prices are kinda a ripoff...2.9m will get you enough to start merching and if you are determined you can get quick cash and become rich

ThePvpTwink
02-05-2014, 12:39 AM
I agree it cost lots of plat to buy gold but otherwise there would be total inflation going on especially with the cap being at 10m. New players don't earn much gold until they reach AO, but the gear is also fairly cheap until l50+

Chicken Fry
02-05-2014, 06:23 AM
You can only buy a maximum of 660k with 2k plat. Don't complain though. Plat is more valuable to use for elixers and farming. You should never spend it on in game gold because it's a waste.

LEVEL ONE
02-05-2014, 10:30 AM
Anyone wants to play "Spot the rich kid" game?

Somemager
02-05-2014, 04:41 PM
Main reason they did this was to stop people from getting the easy way out of making money.

CruelBlast
02-05-2014, 04:46 PM
Well, only people who really in need of gold will buy it with plat otherwise I don't really see this becoming a problem since not much buys Gold with plat?

xcainnblecterx
02-05-2014, 05:28 PM
Actually gold is quite easy to make in this game from simply liquidating crap drops. Go play al and tell me this isn't easier. Here you dont have to merch or get lucky to be rich (well sometimes lucky for pink drops but dont have.to gamble)

lightzone
02-05-2014, 08:55 PM
I made a thread about this a while back... It seems that the reason STG made the prices this way is to dissipate the 'pay-to-win' aspect. In other words, it kind of encourages you to go out and farm, get lucky, and make gold in contrast to just buying the gold with plat.

Distension
02-06-2014, 12:29 AM
If they dont want people to get Gold that easily why would they Really put it up for sale? Its not like anyone would really waste $2.50 for just 2500Gold. Don't you see what im talking about? They should just remove it from Shop