PDA

View Full Version : The time of Maulers has Come to and END?

Daddyblu
02-05-2014, 12:30 AM
There was a time on level 31 cap when Maul was release and they said it was Over Power Weapon.

When 1 or 2 maulers will full Gear is already hard to kill.

We constantly call for a Mauler to turn the tides.

But since 41 Cap is coming this feb. does it means that we say good bye to favorite warrior weapon?

Iv been Selling and buying Maul for more than 5 times.. i cant make up my mind...

It is very hard to let go :(

Is Maul of Ollerus time is Over?

Shall i say good bye to my best friend Maully and its time that we depart ways?

So sad to think but nothing is permanent in this world... Good bye dear Maul :)

Are you guys ready to say good bye to Mauls?

Orageunas
02-05-2014, 12:37 AM
Maul should be good weapon on next expansion cos they said that arcane weapon are good over 2 seasons.

Zylx
02-05-2014, 01:28 AM
Maul should be good weapon on next expansion cos they said that arcane weapon are good over 2 seasons.

2 seasons?

It came out in season 4, and this is season 5, making next season season 6...

Season 4 and 5 (last season and this season) are the maul's reign according to this presumption. Next season will be bigger, and better.

Nagin
02-05-2014, 01:32 AM
Arcane maul is the probably best weapon of whole game, its a god weapon( that awesome proc that badass look) .... And it will always remain best weapon of game...!!

inkredible
02-05-2014, 01:37 AM
no matter what..
maul proc = badass
it may not be the most damaging weapon next season..but -50% armor +str 60.. will always be favourable
its gonna be like hooks from what most ppl think.. but i dont think so.. maul is too good..
i dont wanna let go of mine either.. seeing "selling maul 18m" breaks my heart tho..
but i have a good feeling ......... if they dont release the new weapons right away price might go back up

Eski
02-05-2014, 01:41 AM
Im not a maul user but i think itll be like the hooks,still strong but not the best..(if there will come 41 mythic wepons)

Daddyblu
02-05-2014, 01:41 AM
no matter what..
maul proc = badass
it may not be the most damaging weapon next season..but -50% armor +str 60.. will always be favourable
its gonna be like hooks from what most ppl think.. but i dont think so.. maul is too good..
i dont wanna let go of mine either.. seeing "selling maul 18m" breaks my heart tho..
but i have a good feeling ......... if they dont release the new weapons right away price might go back up

I fellow maul lover like me :)

Yes i have a good feeling that there is not arcane weapon going to be release this season.

If they release new mythic weapon it wont have as high damage as the current arcane Maul..

Maulers lets hope for the best!

inkredible
02-05-2014, 01:42 AM
2 seasons?

It came out in season 4, and this is season 5, making next season season 6...

Season 4 and 5 (last season and this season) are the maul's reign according to this presumption. Next season will be bigger, and better.
Arcane for two season.. meaning the next 2 season..
mythic are good for another season. excluding the season it was released at
4-5= 1 season
5-6= 2 season

Mythic helm came out season 3.. still greatt in season 4.
Mythic weapons (lvl 36) season 5, will still be good for season 6.. may not be the best but it will be better than
legendary.. probably not by much

inkredible
02-05-2014, 01:44 AM
Im not a maul user but i think itll be like the hooks,still strong but not the best..(if there will come 41 mythic wepons)

lol i just mentioned.. no offence to sts.. but hooks.. first arcane.. first fail arcane also
it is not the same as maul. not even close.. u cant compare hooks to maul

Daddyblu
02-05-2014, 01:47 AM
lol i just mentioned.. no offence to sts.. but hooks.. first arcane.. first fail arcane also

True... Maul is even better than the arcane mage Staff.

Eski
02-05-2014, 01:50 AM
lets see what happen,nobody knows what will come to us
But u r probably right ,the maul will still be the best

inkredible
02-05-2014, 01:51 AM
True... Maul is even better than the arcane mage Staff.

arcane mages, fear maulers..
and that weapon ppl are keeping.. bec its still best for next seasn

think about it.. if maul still beat arcane staff this season.. and theyll still be using staff next season.. meaning well still beat em.
keep the maul!

Daddyblu
02-05-2014, 02:36 AM
arcane mages, fear maulers..
and that weapon ppl are keeping.. bec its still best for next seasn

think about it.. if maul still beat arcane staff this season.. and theyll still be using staff next season.. meaning well still beat em.
keep the maul!

100% true yah im keeping mine... and i know a lot of wars will do.. like paul is still using his...

Too bad for the rest of Maulers who sold it bec. if panic selling price went down.

it is very common every expansion people do panic sell the items they have...

kixkaxx
02-05-2014, 03:01 AM

Yes, hooks should have been a mythic weapon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sheener
02-05-2014, 11:49 AM
Maul will definitely still be good at lvl 41. Maybe not the best though

Hoardseeker
02-05-2014, 11:57 AM
Lol dad can I say good bye to tarlok?good bye tarlly!

inkredible
02-05-2014, 02:33 PM
100% true yah im keeping mine... and i know a lot of wars will do.. like paul is still using his...

Too bad for the rest of Maulers who sold it bec. if panic selling price went down.

it is very common every expansion people do panic sell the items they have...

sts probably realized they made maul too op.. lol
legendaries will fall around mid 400s damage next season... maul will fall around low 600sto mid
season 7.. legendaries will be around low 500sto mid.. maul will fall around mid high 600s to low 700s..
season 8..legendaries probably around low to mid 600 maul will be close to 800

idk if i did my math right wih the damages i forgot how much increase it is per season now, lol

Hercules
02-05-2014, 03:02 PM
Hi, everybody

sorry to ruin the expectations, but while talking about arcane weapons and the seasons, but remember the arcane gun is lvl 26 rouge, each new expansion come new diferntes mythic weapons but when talking about arcane conclude in this theory, each lvl maximum for example lvl 26 (arcana weapon) rouge, lvl 31 (arcane maul of olleraus) for warrs and lvl 36 (arcane weapon) for magicians, so warrios must wait a little more because according to my calculations at lvl 41 rouge power came back with a new weapon arcana. or STS but agrees to give all weapons lvl 41 arcane but is more valid the conclusion of arcane weapon rouge.

xcainnblecterx
02-05-2014, 03:46 PM
Id keep it. Member what happened with arcane hooks? Then id sell it about.half way in expansion or when you feel the urge cause another mythic weapon will beat it. My bet to is the next warrio arcane will be sword and shield followed by another sword and shiled mythic....you make the.choice

Bless
02-05-2014, 05:18 PM
I

Dont

Think

Its Going To

Be As

Competitive

At lvl 41

Because the weapon

Will be outdated.

xcainnblecterx
02-05-2014, 05:36 PM
I

Dont

Think

Its Going To

Be As

Competitive

At lvl 41

Because the weapon

Will be outdated.

Member the hooks at this cap miracle. Was completely useless and people ranted and raved then bam upgraded. Till they released the mythic daggers at least. So if the same goes for maul im sure there will be ranting and raving how its supposed to be op 3 seasons blah blah. You know the drill :)

Anarchist
02-05-2014, 07:01 PM
I fellow maul lover like me :)

Yes i have a good feeling that there is not arcane weapon going to be release this season.

If they release new mythic weapon it wont have as high damage as the current arcane Maul..

Maulers lets hope for the best!

What make's you think the mythic weapon won't be better, having higher damage and better proc than maul? :-P

Fauksuras
02-05-2014, 08:48 PM
While Maul proc is no joke (specially compared to Hooks) I wouldnt expect them to be very competitive. Not to be redundant, but look at Hooks, sure they got upgraded only for new Daggers to be released achieving the same end, they weren't best weapon in their type anymore and became irrelevant at end game.

Daddyblu
02-06-2014, 12:17 AM
Id keep it. Member what happened with arcane hooks? Then id sell it about.half way in expansion or when you feel the urge cause another mythic weapon will beat it. My bet to is the next warrio arcane will be sword and shield followed by another sword and shiled mythic....you make the.choice

yah but that may come out on level 46 Cap.... and if its sword and shield it means it has high DPS and Defense.

Only a Hammer = Damage
Sword = DPS
Sword + shield = DPS+ARMOR

Kakashis
02-06-2014, 03:39 AM
I'm sure the Maul will still be competitive in the next expansion. It's already way better than hooks ever were! I was so mad when mythic daggers came out a week after hooks were upgraded, but I've moved on. Don't get too attached to things in this game other than pets :) Even vanities like my super rare and expensive "MYTHIC" Green Arlor set may become common when they release it back out this coming Christmas! Just play in the moment, and if you're scared it'll get outdated, then just sell it! Simple as that :) If I had the maul, I would probably sell it right after a small buff next expansion xD

Uicheusa
02-06-2014, 07:20 PM
Buy maul 18m

Daddyblu
03-16-2014, 02:08 AM
LOL im sure the players who sold maul for 15-20m is crying now.

because Maul is STILL! the best weapon for warrior.

Daddyblu
03-16-2014, 02:16 AM
@ Bless tell me what do you think now huh?

Zylx
03-16-2014, 02:20 AM
I still think the maul is a little too over-enthused about...

Hoardseeker
03-16-2014, 02:44 AM
Lol dad can I say good bye to tarlok?good bye tarlly!
dont leave me tarlly you're the best till now -.-

Bless
03-16-2014, 04:55 AM
@ Bless tell me what do you think now huh? Ill give you a 1m bet that the maul won't be the best weapon still, after a while.

Hiosahaf
03-16-2014, 05:32 AM
Ill give you a 1m bet that the maul won't be the best weapon still, after a while.

It will be competitive, yeah, but I won't bet my money. I'm really looking forward to the staggering system!

Edit- No, the time of maulers hasn't ended, yet.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Daddyblu
03-17-2014, 02:50 AM
Ill give you a 1m bet that the maul won't be the best weapon still, after a while.

ill bet 100m on that! LOL the gap will be huge! come on!

maul will be the best weapon this season!

MoloToha
03-17-2014, 03:00 AM
I didn't try maul or glaive, but I think, glaive is better. Of course, it loses 100+ dmg to maul, but ot gives additional HP, armor, and proc is awesome, too (armor buff and pierce). Also, if warrior uses 4 skills, dps matters. If you will give me reasonable arguments, why maul is better than glaive, then I'll change my mind, but currently, I think that glaive is better, and I always prefer dps weapons in PvP. Also, lvl 41 mythic weapon will be definitely better than maul, especially if it's hammer.

Linkincena
03-17-2014, 05:41 AM
Well... the sorcerers aren't worried..
Maul or not... death is sure anyways lol

xcainnblecterx
03-17-2014, 06:03 AM

maul will be the best weapon this season!

No, pretty sure it's going to die soon. Expansion hasn't been out a week yet so theres still alot of time in this expansion that the gaps goin to get closed in

Kakashis
03-17-2014, 06:40 AM
Enjoy your mauls while u can! The 41 mythic weapons will simply blow it out of the water. I still remember when the 36 mythic daggers came out right after the hooks buff and completely overpowered the hooks shine. Since then, it sealed it's fate to 26/27 twinking. Maul will still be competitive, but Heck, even the architect blades were a match for hooks!

My suggestion to everyone is to buy Arcane pets as to weapons. It hurts less when it depreciates!

Alhuntrazeck
03-17-2014, 07:57 AM
New myth weapon will be as strong if not stronger as the maul. So I'll take that 100m daddy...:)

UndeadJudge
03-17-2014, 08:25 AM
Something that STS does is alternate the "kind" of weapon, mythic or arcane, for every other expansion. For example, rogue - hooks, mythic bow, mythic daggers. Following this pattern, doesn't this mean that shield and sword - hammer - sword, then shield and sword again? So, just taking a guess, the next weapons would be gun for sorc, bow for rogue, and shield and sword for warrior? I don't know if this is right though, but still, it's just a guess.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Energizeric
03-17-2014, 11:21 AM
Most likely the Maul will still be better than the best level 41 legendary items. It's not going to be as overpowered as before, and every single stat on the stat page may not be the best, but overall it will have the best stats/proc combination. But as has already been said, there will surely be level 41 mythic weapons that will be better, which is how it should be. A mythic item should be better than an arcane item 10 levels lower.

supersyan
03-17-2014, 11:33 AM
lvl 41 expedition gun (no gem)>= mythic gun lvl 31(gemmed)
so
lvl 41 mythic gonna b >= lvl 31 arcane

FriendlyPlayer
03-17-2014, 02:00 PM
I wish I had one, thats for sure. Theres one in auction right now for 30M... :(

Bless
03-17-2014, 02:31 PM

maul will be the best weapon this season! its a deal then :)
and im serious, losers pay up

Jexetta
03-17-2014, 03:07 PM
I used both a maul and bonesaw, and I honestly really preferred the bonesaw.

With the maul it was fun to proc and be in nice group clashes but I found my kill count was a lot lower at the end compared to the bonesaw. Just like at lower twink tank levels - the maul has a slow charge and a slow attack speed so you rely on skills more. Being a rogue with quick cool downs I found the bonesaw just fit better when I played warrior. That being said, I think you're going to be looking at a nice proc weapon with diminishing results this season for a maul - I would also take that 100m bet. The only way you're going to look at the Maul being much better is if the mythic weapon for warrior this season is a sword and shield combo - but currently the new legendary weapon should have really decent stats. And per seeing it in game it looks like it's going to be a sword - ie fast charge speed, high dps.

I know STG talked about staggering weapons this season - how about a proposal to eliminate the first legendary weapons 1/2 way through the season and swap them out for new legendary weapons that drop off elite bosses?

An Example :
1st half of the season - daggers, staff, and two handed sword
2nd half of the season - bow, gun, and axe or hammer

The first items would retain their value once they dropped off the market, and then people can farm again for the new hotness. (yes I know I got carried away and this should be in the item staggering thread)

Romeomustkill
03-19-2014, 07:29 AM
Definitely lvl 41 mythic weapon will better than maul

Card
03-20-2014, 08:43 AM
Maul ftw! :)