PDA

View Full Version : We Need a Guild Announcement Options!

Daddyblu
02-05-2014, 07:25 AM
Hi

I think we need this!

If there is a option that a guild master can leave a guild announcement.

This will activate when a player go online.

It will appear on the chat box ( guild master can edit it anytime)

Everyone a member join the guild the announcement will appear on his chat box once.

this is very east to coordinate with members.

So new members wont keep asking.

Also guild announcement is very useful if your guild have events.

so all member's can read it and they will be aware of the time and dates.

Guild announcement option is very useful in different ways.

So STS! Please for upcoming Season add this one!

if you notice STS also have its own announcement when you log in you will see this :

Welcome to Arcane legends
-inappropriate behavior will not be tolerated
-do not give your email / password to anyone
Text is colored in while.

i was thinking for guild announcement to be colored in Green or Red.

Hoardseeker
02-05-2014, 07:29 AM
+1:D

manish279
02-05-2014, 07:56 AM
Yes, there should be a chalkboard in the guild home, where every user can write messages

Daddyblu
02-05-2014, 08:08 AM
Yes, there should be a chalkboard in the guild home, where every user can write messages

not ever user this will eat up the memory of the game... it should be for guild masters only... for important announcement

for example pvp tournament.

since we have different time zone if you leave a notice when your next match you dont need for your team to be online to leave them message.. you can leave a guild notice and they can read it once they get online.

Raymond05
02-05-2014, 08:13 AM
I like the idea. +1

Amandasuper
02-05-2014, 08:16 AM
how about... a board for guild announcements / rules / reqruirement? instead of in-chat-announcement?
only officers and master could "edit" that board. for new members or something just go to guildhall and check that board...instead of making it in chat..

sorry for bad english

Daddyblu
02-05-2014, 08:24 AM
how about... a board for guild announcements / rules / reqruirement? instead of in-chat-announcement?
only officers and master could "edit" that board. for new members or something just go to guildhall and check that board...instead of making it in chat..

sorry for bad english

not everyone can read it specially if new players.
not everyone has the time to go on the guild board lol.

well this would also work... but its better if its a chat announcement so every time they go online its the 1st or 2nd thing that they will see..

if you notice STS also have its own announcement when you log in you will see this :

Welcome to Arcane legends
-inappropriate behavior will not be tolerated
-do not give your email / password to anyone
Text is colored in while.

i was thinking for guild announcement to be colored in Green or Red.

keikali
02-05-2014, 08:27 AM
Alot of people have suggested this before for guild improvements.

Basically for those who have played WoW before, when you log on and you're in a guild, you basically get a GMOTD: Guild Message of the Day in the chat box.

Something that is helpful for those members who do not frequent the forums often.

Daddyblu
02-05-2014, 08:30 AM
Alot of people have suggested this before for guild improvements.

Basically for those who have played WoW before, when you log on and you're in a guild, you basically get a GMOTD: Guild Message of the Day in the chat box.

Something that is helpful for those members who do not frequent the forums often.

Yes i suggested this APRIL LAST YEAR 2013!

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?109198-We-need-Guild-board-for-announcement-events-and-latest-guild-updates

gumball3000
02-05-2014, 09:09 AM
There should absolutely be a MOTD (message of the day option)

epicrrr
02-05-2014, 09:32 AM
yes! +1 to this, need this badly! :D

nelson131
02-05-2014, 10:43 AM
Bump

Sheener
02-05-2014, 11:44 AM
Would be cool. The message board in gh is good idea too

Haligali
02-05-2014, 11:48 AM
A good idea.

Daddyblu
02-06-2014, 12:24 AM
Bump

LOL this is not traders market where you bump your sales.

but thanks for the bump :P

IronMonkey
02-06-2014, 03:09 AM
Nice idea but what if your guild master is a merchant, you'll be bored reading the bulletin with only one message, "Buying all mythics cheap, selling egg"

On a serious note, CoC has this, and they also have a co-leader, which is a must feature in AL imo.

csyui
02-06-2014, 03:31 AM
I think this would be great if applied.

If some of us feel annoyed getting tons of off-line msg when log in, they can have an option to set the maximum number of latest off-line msg they want keep in their chat system, such as 10, 20 and even all.

The best part of off-line msg is that we can even include guild chat (a different type of guild chat from master or officers only, more like a guild announcement) into the off-line chat system, it will partially solve the problem of guild board lots of players have suggested since season 1.

I remembered this idea had already been suggested by many players since season 1, even I made a thread giving possible solution to that problems on suggest section couple months ago.

But I never receive any feedback from dev, I doubt if they check the suggestion section carefully.

Daddyblu
02-06-2014, 03:33 AM
Nice idea but what if your guild master is a merchant, you'll be bored reading the bulletin with only one message, "Buying all mythics cheap, selling egg"

On a serious note, CoC has this, and they also have a co-leader, which is a must feature in AL imo.

LOL it should be for guild use only... that a very selfish guild master to use it for his own personal stuff

Daddyblu
02-06-2014, 03:34 AM
I remembered this idea had already been suggested by many players since season 1, even I made a thread giving possible solution to that problems on suggest section couple months ago.

But I never receive any feedback from dev, I doubt if they check the suggestion section carefully.

Thats why i place this in general discussion, bec. i think they never check suggestion section and if they do maybe once in a blue moon.

Anarchist
02-06-2014, 12:28 PM
And who told you Sts never check suggestion section?

Zylx
02-07-2014, 12:22 AM
Could not agree more! We need a better way of spreading news around, cuz we all know that not everyone is online at once.

Daddyblu
02-09-2014, 01:05 AM
And who told you Sts never check suggestion section?

Ok but not all players go that area LOL

Akizah
02-09-2014, 03:37 PM
+1 to the idea

Daddyblu
02-10-2014, 12:45 AM
I hope STS read this.... or get a reply if when in the future it will be implemented.

wlsgh15
02-10-2014, 08:19 AM
I think its good idea if there is an announcement pop up.
+1

Daddyblu
02-11-2014, 05:13 AM
i hope they can implement this on season 5 :)

Hoardseeker
02-11-2014, 06:51 AM
i hope they can implement this on season 5 :)
Season 5 ? :/ currently its season 6 and Dragons enclave=season 7

Daddyblu
02-11-2014, 07:03 AM
Season 5 ? :/ currently its season 6 and Dragons enclave=season 7

Wahahha no i think it is season 6 next expansion not 7

Hiosahaf
02-12-2014, 03:19 PM
LOL this is not traders market where you bump your sales.

but thanks for the bump :P

Bump for the sake bumping. Bump bump bump :3
+1 @OP btw

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk