PDA

View Full Version : Samsung Galaxy S GT I9000 Installation problem.

Saif
11-28-2010, 11:57 PM
Hey everyone. Im running Froyo's release of 2.2 and have an SGS GTI9000. For some reason this game just refuses to install. Tried through the market place with the unmount/mount sd card trick but still nothing. I then downloaded the apk and tried again, same result it just says installation failed. Tried the unmount/mount trick there as well but still nothing. There is heaps of space in the phone but it just doesnt want to work out for me. I kniw other people have got it working on this phone, the question is how?
Thanks in advance people, im desperate to play this game.

Futumsh
11-29-2010, 01:02 AM
Uninstall, unmount your sdcard, install, remount the sdcard, then move it back to the sdcard (if you want). Some devices fail to install large apps directly to sdcard.

Saif
11-29-2010, 04:34 AM
I tried that my friend. Firstly, there is nothing to uninstall. Thats because it gives the error 'unable to install' as soon as i double click the apk file. When i try with an unmounted card, it immediately says 'unable to install' without loading at all. Im starting to thibk its with this version of android 2.2

Futumsh
11-29-2010, 09:56 AM
Try downloading it from http://auth.pocketlegends.com/download/PocketLegends.apk while the sdcard is unmounted.

Saif
11-29-2010, 10:29 PM
Ok so i removed the sd card and downloaded the apk file you linked. It downloaded just fine. But when i clicked it open, it gave the same error. It showed a red arrow sign and says 'application not installed'. The sd card was unmiunted the entire time.
Grrrr this is such a bitch. The only thing left it is complete flash and re attempt. I have doubts about that working out as well.