PDA

View Full Version : Is there a problem?

Rusalio
11-29-2010, 12:07 AM
Issue #1
I've notice on several occasions that my friend list is not syncing. Players I always run with are present on my list one day and then not on the next time I log in. Yet the can invite me, I am on there list but they don't show up on mine. Even subsequent request to re-friend them never reaches them. I can log on later and all the sudden they appear.......puzzled......has happen 3 times this week.

Issue #2
Kinda like the first, is the CS shop also syncing? I had a lvl 49 player tell me that he had 550 to spend on rift set. I told him to check CS as there was one for 530. He attempted to check and said he couldn't see it, so I bought it and sold it to him for 530. We were in the same town together.... Any reason why he can't see the same thing I do?

Royce
11-29-2010, 01:07 PM
#1 has been happening to me also lately. I mentioned it to a couple people and they said they experience it as well now and then.

BeardedBear
11-29-2010, 02:44 PM
I've had #1 happen to me well before the 1.5 update. Apparently it was addressed but still flaky.

smoae
11-29-2010, 05:26 PM
Yeah the friends list has some problems syncing...

Fyrce
11-29-2010, 07:23 PM
Maybe #1 explains a few things because sometimes I get invites and when I check friends list, they're not on there and I'm wondering how the hell I join... Or how the name of the person was spelled... I sort of remember who it was but they're not there and usually when I try to tell to them, I've probably got a letter off or not the full name, so no one's there.

I usually want to ask how to invite non-friends and how those non-friends can join :P

Wrap
11-29-2010, 07:49 PM
I agree, ive had issues with "Issue #1" also. Ive noticied it where when i add a new player 'manually' by typing there name in at "add name". When the other player accepts me, they can see my name and message me but there name does not show up so i cant message back, and vice-versa. I simply exit the app and log in and it fixes the problem for me.

Rusalio
12-03-2010, 02:44 AM
Bump bump bump

krazii
12-03-2010, 10:00 AM
Agree, #1 has happened to me and my friends often, noticeably more over the last few weeks. Current friends can't be seen on the list and when I add friends they don't show up on list. Also, when sending friend requests, they don't show up on recipients list. Dev's, can you let us know what you are doing to fix this.

Thanks,

Kraz