PDA

View Full Version : Adding a harassment button

Jenoquai
02-05-2014, 12:59 PM
There is new guild in DL.. For now I will not name them..they are creating alts...and infiltrating many guilds in game...they earn your trust and wait to be made officers...as soon as they think they have been wronged by you or member..They start by harassing members...wait for master to be offline... Then when master returns his/her guild is empty..have seen two guilds die so far..now that I know they are after mine.. I am taking precautions... But the harassment continues...we need a button for harassment... And this thread is to warn others..if harassment continues...I will indeed name guild...pls. STS..put in button and respond to these complaints.. These people take the enjoyment of game away..and indeed you will loose more players to Cyber Bullying..

Flareblitz
02-05-2014, 06:17 PM
Please name em bro then your payback will be complete

Castdown
02-05-2014, 06:28 PM
This is another reason why DL needs an update. DL is mostly a ghetto zone of scammers and crap talkers anymore because everyone is so bored.

Schnitzel
02-05-2014, 07:15 PM
I don't play DL,

but in the U.S., cyber bullying is against the law (Google search "Grace's Law")

If they start harasing you, just take a screenshot, and send it to support's email

kalaj
02-06-2014, 02:41 PM
The trashtalking in pvp alone ppl are just bored i think

Exol
03-01-2014, 03:17 AM
Put those cyber bullies on ignore. Bullies will be buillies and they won't stop. And for guild masters, only promote people you know for a long time and that you have their trust, and they have yours.

Rosybuds
04-15-2014, 09:56 AM
I experienced something last Night that was rather strange it was not Bullying But !!! It went along the lines of Excuse Me can I wear your Bra (Black Druid Top) and iL give you some of my Clothes to hold (This was a complete Stranger) I told Her how much it was worth and No Then She asked Again and I Said No To This I got Well Im Going To Report you !! For What I Replied, I will Say You Were Rude !! I mean LoL I did take screen shots as I found it quite Funny as I thought She Must be a Child,and informed her of this and told her to Grow Up and if she was a Child she should go play a child's game, Then After speaking about it to someone They Made a Point I never thought of This Girl Could Get People into Trouble By Reporting them For No Reason And Making Up Lies,And what if the person un like you i.e. Me never took screen shots to prove their innocence in what ever Crap this Girl had made up about Them, So I am Going To Name Her On The Forums Incase The Stupid Girl Does This Too Someone Only Make's A False Serious Complaint and gets them Barred I can Add the Photos if Need Be But Her Name Is ALONROSE and she is playing on a L14 I think thats The Level As I Said I know its Not Bullying But This Stupid Girl Could Cause Serious Problems For Someone.so Thats The Reason I Thought It Should Be Shared and She Should be Named & Shamed ....

DivineMyth
04-15-2014, 10:16 AM
I experienced something last Night that was rather strange it was not Bullying But !!! It went along the lines of Excuse Me can I wear your Bra (Black Druid Top) and iL give you some of my Clothes to hold (This was a complete Stranger) I told Her how much it was worth and No Then She asked Again and I Said No To This I got Well Im Going To Report you !! For What I Replied, I will Say You Were Rude !! I mean LoL I did take screen shots as I found it quite Funny as I thought She Must be a Child,and informed her of this and told her to Grow Up and if she was a Child she should go play a child's game, Then After speaking about it to someone They Made a Point I never thought of This Girl Could Get People into Trouble By Reporting them For No Reason And Making Up Lies,And what if the person un like you i.e. Me never took screen shots to prove their innocence in what ever Crap this Girl had made up about Them, So I am Going To Name Her On The Forums Incase The Stupid Girl Does This Too Someone Only Make's A False Serious Complaint and gets them Barred I can Add the Photos if Need Be But Her Name Is ALONROSE and she is playing on a L14 I think thats The Level As I Said I know its Not Bullying But This Stupid Girl Could Cause Serious Problems For Someone.so Thats The Reason I Thought It Should Be Shared and She Should be Named & Shamed ....

um... im reading this but i cant really understand... could you maybe edit and add some period and such and make it more clear?

Rosybuds
04-16-2014, 03:18 PM
um... im reading this but i cant really understand... could you maybe edit and add some period and such and make it more clear?

Yea Sure what bit don't you understand ? Point being this girl that I named above could basically be going around Reporting other people with more Serious accusations than what she said she was going to report me for ! As I said because I never gave her my Black Druid Top I was getting Reported for Being Rude which I laughed Off and told her too grow up,As I said above its Not Bullying But Its not right either that this girl could get someone barred for doing nothing because she could accuse them of Bullying or Anything else that seems too pop into her head at that moment in time,because she does not get what she wants ! So Im letting people know to be wary of this girl reason I Named her so if she approaches anyone they should take screen shots incase she accuses them of something ludicrous. Its was after 4.00am when I wrote the last Post so sorry if I kinda Rambled on some what Plus had been farming non stop so I was tired but hope this post explains it more clearly for you.

Rosybuds
04-19-2014, 12:10 PM
Did this clear up the point I was making ! As I see you have a thanks so I guess 2 of you did not understand my Rambling of the early hours.lol .. Maybe you have not read it or been on the forum since you asked me too make it more clear for you .. And Maybe I should Stay of the forums at 4.00am or 5.00am when Im so tired !! :) Zzzzzzzzzz

doomdoomdoom
04-25-2014, 08:24 PM
People have done that to me a few times. Told me ~"give me <any expensive vanity or gold> or I will report you and I have a lot of friends that will report you." I always take a screenshot and report them. This is why it is hard for STS to do much when it comes to real scammers....cuz they need proof of the scam to avoid banning innocent people. Best thing STS could do is safeguard against known scams by doing things like *adding commas to trade window* and *adding top legs hat to royal names*. (I know beating a dead horse....but still have to try)

Sunneedae
04-26-2014, 06:44 AM
People have done that to me a few times. Told me ~"give me <any expensive vanity or gold> or I will report you and I have a lot of friends that will report you." I always take a screenshot and report them. This is why it is hard for STS to do much when it comes to real scammers....cuz they need proof of the scam to avoid banning innocent people. Best thing STS could do is safeguard against known scams by doing things like *adding commas to trade window* and *adding top legs hat to royal names*. (I know beating a dead horse....but still have to try)

poor horsey...
but nobody is tired of hearing it enough to do something about it (so to speak)
~Sunnee

Rosybuds
04-26-2014, 09:58 AM
I know I went off subject of the guild bullying but I did Explain that via the second attempt lol and Thank you for Answering as when i didn't get an answer I thought Am I still not explaining myself Correctly !!! Yea Agree totally Doom sts have too do something about this I have since read on a post that your not suppose to name and shame on here I did not know that at the time I just wanted too warn others incase This Person tried it with someone who was Vulnerable & too warn them to take Screen shots if the person approached them.What you have suggested could easily be done by StS so lets keep Asking :)

diiajil
05-22-2014, 02:41 AM
This is another reason why DL needs an update. DL is mostly a ghetto zone of scammers and crap talkers anymore because everyone is so bored.

Hi casty couldve not said it better lol

Kucaben
05-26-2014, 09:05 AM
Hello everyone! To my friends that you spent with a man, if not put their avatars, has two apart after earning your trust is dedicated to endlessly harass and insult todos.Habria strong before they have a button to denounce perpetrators and to throw the juego.Una solution please!