PDA

View Full Version : [Suggestion] - Unique Vanity

Black Market
02-05-2014, 04:51 PM
Hello all,
Today i have suggestion for player and STS to make win-win situation. Its about vanity, unique vanity (maybe STS can implement this idea into next Valentine event).
As we know, player like to wear vanity and some player like to collect all of this vanity. Its cool and nice looking. Lately, every big event, sts released some nice vanity by plat pay or quest. This is nice.

So my suggestion is, put some unique vanity in Locked Grand Crate. This small amount of vanity, maybe just about 30 in every event, have a good look better than other and small chance to get it. Maybe like mythic drop rate, make it hard to drop. Also put different colour text of it, because its unique (maybe yellow text).

For sts, This is encouraged player to open much locked crate and sts make good profit and maybe win #1 mobile mmorpg game for 2014?.
For player, wearing something cool and different than other player is more fun. Player like to compete with other not only in pvp, stat, gear, pet, also now we have Unique vanity for grab! For example, Arlor winterfest vanity. Its cool, small amount in game and make the owner so special. Next example is Heraldic and Crier set, this is not vanity, but the rarity, looks, make this armor set very rare and valueable.

Thats all, i hope you all get what i am trying to say and STS please consider this idea. Thanks.

Ebezaanec
02-05-2014, 06:37 PM
Designing lots of vanities will require time, but I would like if older gear from earlier caps were turned into vanities.

Juggernaut vanity sets
Forerunner vanity sets
Founders vanity sets

And make Arcane Tabard tradable :p

Black Market
02-05-2014, 06:50 PM
why not this Arcane Tabard also turn into vanity? :p

Black Market
02-14-2014, 03:37 AM
Yey my unique vanity idea implemented. Check it out !

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?138037-The-Jesters-Court-of-Love-Contest!

Zynzyn
02-19-2014, 04:37 AM
Designing lots of vanities will require time, but I would like if older gear from earlier caps were turned into vanities.

Juggernaut vanity sets
Forerunner vanity sets
Founders vanity sets

Great idea. +1