PDA

View Full Version : AL Compatibilty/Mythic Pet

Temarichan
02-05-2014, 06:06 PM
Hello, Forumers. I've been thinking about this question for a while. I hope that people would answer some of my questions. :)

I may or may not receive a Surface 1,2 or pro (idk which ^_^) for some of the work I do. I also would like to play AL on it. Since I haven't used a Surface before, I think it has an xbox "store" instead of iTunes or a google play store. I also heard that you can play via chrome browser. I'm a noob in tech xD especially since I'm so adapted to Apple devices! Can I play Arcane Legends on a Surface 1, 2 or pro? If so, how? :)

Another question is, this may already be answered but I haven't been on the forums for quite a while since I was busy these last week or so. Usually there is a mythic pet before an arcane pet release, will there be a mythic version of Singe or some other type of mythic pet prior to the new Enclave Expansion? I think that's the thing I'm most looking forward to are new pets :) especially mythic!

Thanks guys! I really appreciate it! <3

xcainnblecterx
02-05-2014, 06:48 PM
I have no idea what this surface you speak of is. As for mythic singe there is speculation and rumors but nothings confirmed. The rumors and speculation is based on what you said, mythic pet, arcane pet, arcane pet, mythic petpet.

Commanderkeen
02-05-2014, 07:19 PM
Just looked up a little bit of info on the Surface and it doesn't support Google Chrome :( So you probably won't be able to play AL on it.

Morholt
02-05-2014, 07:46 PM
Not sure if AL would run properly on it, but you may be able to get it.

Check if you can download the playstore. If yes, the rest is obvious...download AL.
If not, check if you are able to download 4shared. Once you have it, enable in your settings downloading from outside sources. You should then be able to download the playstore app, and then download AL.

Note: be careful with 4Shared.

Visiting
02-05-2014, 09:36 PM
You can download the game from then Sts website but it may or may not be compatible ,
This link should take you to the right place
http://support.spacetimestudios.com/customer/portal/articles/963679-i-can-t-download-your-game-from-google-playy

blaze5786
02-05-2014, 10:29 PM
Just download the arcane legends apk from this website and try it out on ur surface, hope it works!

Temarichan
02-06-2014, 05:44 PM
Thanks guys. I don't have the Surface yet, but I'm hoping it will be considered by STS for playability if it was not to work. :)

Rare
02-06-2014, 05:52 PM
The surface pro is running Windows 8. So you will only be able to use the flash version.

The surface is running Windows 8 RT as far as I'm aware. And I don't think this will support the desktop version of chrome.

jb57542
02-06-2014, 06:11 PM
Since the surface is a windows OS you can find an android emulator that'll run on it. A quick Google search shows two such promising options:

Link 1 (http://fahdriyami.wordpress.com/2013/11/08/how-to-run-android-apps-on-the-surface-pro-2/)

Link 2 (http://mashable.com/2013/02/12/bluestacks-windows-8/)

Trenton
02-06-2014, 06:21 PM
You will be able to download it, but there isn't a working on screen keyboard. I may be able to find it, but Knockador on forums tried playing PL on it, it worked connected to a keyboard (in "laptop" form) but when he disconnected it to turn it to "tablet form" he couldn't get a keyboard to pop up

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk