Hoardseeker
02-05-2014, 10:32 PM
+1...

nelson131
02-05-2014, 10:59 PM
+2..

Energizeric
02-05-2014, 11:33 PM
I think it's the same for everyone, and is a very low number, so they don't list it for that reason. Unlike in PL, this stat does not vary depending on gear, and only pet bonus or a temporary buff from lifegiver/HOR can change it. Best advise I can give is to pretend regen does not exist, and it is so low it doesn't really affect the game at higher levels.

Hoardseeker
02-06-2014, 09:17 AM
I think it's the same for everyone, and is a very low number, so they don't list it for that reason. Unlike in PL, this stat does not vary depending on gear, and only pet bonus or a temporary buff from lifegiver/HOR can change it. Best advise I can give is to pretend regen does not exist, and it is so low it doesn't really affect the game at higher levels.
If you don't want it just ignore the thread :) don't be negative and there are many ppl who need it

Orageunas
02-06-2014, 09:30 AM
Energizeric is right. Why you even need mp and hp regen number? And btw if there is suggestion there can also be negative comments and must be. :)

Rare
02-06-2014, 10:48 AM

On top of that, passive probably won't show anyway