PDA

View Full Version : Easy Donating!

pasta111
02-06-2014, 04:28 AM
I think that most peope playing this game is from 11-16 years old. So I have an idea bcus they are not adult they dont have credit card and such so I would recommend that designers implement the PaySafe card way of paymant bcus its easy and everyone can buy it on news-stand and donate with it. What do u think about it?

Extreme
02-06-2014, 06:20 AM
Itoopeo is 6 years and 9 months old.

Cheenivie
02-06-2014, 08:18 AM
I think that most peope playing this game is from 11-16 years old. So I have an idea bcus they are not adult they dont have credit card and such so I would recommend that designers implement the PaySafe card way of paymant bcus its easy and everyone can buy it on news-stand and donate with it. What do u think about it?

Just like itunes and google play cards and all the other kind of cards like this.

Sakshat Sinha
02-07-2014, 09:41 AM
Hey it would be cool if pl got really big if they could make their own in game gift cards that you could buy like target or something.
You know games like WoW and Runscape used to sell their own cards for in game credits something like that. Would be cooler for littler kids. But this of course may cause for imbalances. But just a thought.

pasta111
02-08-2014, 11:15 AM
Hey it would be cool if pl got really big if they could make their own in game gift cards that you could buy like target or something.
You know games like WoW and Runscape used to sell their own cards for in game credits something like that. Would be cooler for littler kids. But this of course may cause for imbalances. But just a thought.

Yea I play WoW on private server and they have PaySafeCard as a paymant option and It was great bcus most countries have that as a paymant option and
I thought if the spacetime want to grow more further then they need money and they get money with this.

WeLoveJesus
02-08-2014, 11:05 PM

Great suggestion, but you DO realize that PL is decling, right? Probably not gonna get "really big." Not trying to be a killjoy, just voicing my opinion. (and the opinion of MANY MANY MANY others.)

Major
02-08-2014, 11:25 PM
I understand what your getting at, what needs to come out is a universal spacetime card that can be used on all their games, like welovejesus said PL is just not big enough for their own payment cards

Sakshat Sinha
02-09-2014, 10:19 AM
Great suggestion, but you DO realize that PL is decling, right? Probably not gonna get "really big." Not trying to be a killjoy, just voicing my opinion. (and the opinion of MANY MANY MANY others.)

i did say tht IF* pl did get big....

pasta111
02-12-2014, 03:33 AM
I understand what your getting at, what needs to come out is a universal spacetime card that can be used on all their games, like welovejesus said PL is just not big enough for their own payment cards
Yea but they just need to add PSC way of payment a lot of ppl are going to donate with that and when it wnet big they can afford the ingame card.