PDA

View Full Version : Development speed

Daddyblu
02-06-2014, 06:23 AM
Hi everyone,

Did you notice that STS is getting slower in announcement and releasing the new items and pets.

Before when a arcane pet is release after few days the counter part is release.

Same with valentines event and other events...

STS what is wrong? i think you need mo man power so you guys wont be delay on schedule and what is planed.

Slovek
02-06-2014, 06:26 AM
u seem to know their "plan" for u 2 say things are geting delayed... before there were less maps and things to do so they kinda were fast in implementing stuffs. now al has grown and it is just sensible that they take time in developing. u dun wanna play a campaopign thats done half asssed. calm and be patient lol hqve u seen the other games?

Daddyblu
02-06-2014, 06:29 AM
u seem to know their "plan" for u 2 say things are geting delayed... before there were less maps and things to do so they kinda were fast in implementing stuffs. now al has grown and it is just sensible that they take time in developing. u dun wanna play a campaopign thats done half asssed. calm and be patient lol hqve u seen the other games?

Yah i know there plan..

matanofx
02-06-2014, 07:17 AM
Please get on topic kids.

Long lasting expansions is a good thing, during this season we had 2 major events (halloween and winter) which took alot of work from STG

Furthermore i enjoy the fact that its not changing super fast like back on the first 3 seasons cause now you have time to actually use your endgame items before they become old and outdated.

I think STG is doing a good job in many ways and i think they also increased their manpower but this past week had some horrific weather and if anything was going slow this week its probably because of all the snow.

Daddyblu
02-06-2014, 07:28 AM
Please get on topic kids.

Long lasting expansions is a good thing, during this season we had 2 major events (halloween and winter) which took alot of work from STG

Furthermore i enjoy the fact that its not changing super fast like back on the first 3 seasons cause now you have time to actually use your endgame items before they become old and outdated.

I think STG is doing a good job in many ways and i think they also increased their manpower but this past week had some horrific weather and if anything was going slow this week its probably because of all the snow.

Sorry Matanofx, There are haters who have nothing to do but start an argument.

Back to topic -valentines day is coming and still no announcement - its just 8 days before bef 14..

they could have at-least give a hint or sneak peek atleast 1 week before the event.

also for us endgamers its a good time to enjoy the last few days of our 36 mythics :P before we replace them

Amandasuper
02-06-2014, 07:34 AM
i think they're getting slower becoz there's more and more STG games, unlike last year

Nagin
02-06-2014, 08:03 AM
Lolz they making new game 'platinum legends'.... No gold only plat...

gf poor people..

Raymond05
02-06-2014, 08:05 AM
Yeah just like what amanda said, i think that sts is becoming busier on the new sts games but i am sure they will not leave good ol' AL behind. Many players still play this game even if there are many issues about the game.

Ebezaanec
02-06-2014, 08:07 AM
This is the same way with all MMOs. When the game is in its infancy, expansions are released faster, so the game can keep a hook on a larger player base. Finally, when the game has loyal, money spending players, expansions do not need to be released so fast.

Plus, don't you want more time to use your Maul? :p

Roberto077
02-06-2014, 08:15 AM
Considering how there has been only 1 year, no.

Sceazikua
02-06-2014, 08:19 AM
hi guys :) check out this awesome thread (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?133283-Why-we-didn-t-make-a-new-expansion-for-Pocket-Legends-in-2013) I just looked up for ya!
There are only about 35 people in STS according to samhayne, so dont expect too much when they have 6 games to take care of! Also what Id like to say is, you will see how much they love their products, because its what they worked hard for.

Anarchist
02-06-2014, 09:09 AM
When i get better skills i will create games so all of you can come and play my games buy my plats and get me rich.
When am rich to my content i will stop updating the game and doing events and run to Brazil with the money i made thanks to the players.
Can't wait C:

Sceazikua
02-06-2014, 09:32 AM
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?79083-Rediscover-Pocket-Legends-Two-New-Classes-New-Content-Winterfest-and-More
Count the number of thanks and comments from excited people when 2 new classes came. Compare the numbers with a single anouncement in AL. Imagine the numbers when a new class, or even a single skill/skill upgrade (for every skill) for each class, came to AL.

Btw, in another thread, your post :

When did i say so?
Anyway looking at the matter in the core isn't it true? :-P

I am just afraid with time passing by AL will turn more into p2w like other morpg i played and watch go down the drain for example if we continue like this, how would you beat a op pet like Singe next next expansion the answer will be: "by giving more more more stats buff."

I know the company has to pay bills and i will help them pay their bills like a good customer that i am, but let us be sincere and analize situations with clear eyes this just another incentive to pop more crates.
Even in that post, I didnt give another comment on how you talked about money in a post you asked me "when did I say so" because I thought you would stop after understanding mine. Now Im smiling, again :)

Anarchist
02-06-2014, 09:36 AM
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?79083-Rediscover-Pocket-Legends-Two-New-Classes-New-Content-Winterfest-and-More
Count the number of thanks and comments from excited people when 2 new classes came. Compare the numbers with a single anouncement in AL. Imagine the numbers when a new class, or even a single skill/upgrade for each class, came to AL.

Btw, in another thread, your post :

Even in that post, I didnt give another comment on how you talked about money in a post you asked me "when did I say so" because I thought you would stop after understanding mine. Now Im smiling, again :)

I am happy i made you smile it would be a better world if everybody smiled for nor reason like you do.

Smile :)

Sariita
02-06-2014, 09:38 AM
I am happy i made you smile it would be a better word if everybody smile for nor reason like you do.

Smile :)
Lets make everyone Smile lol :)

Anarchist
02-06-2014, 09:43 AM
When i get better skills i will create games so all of you can come and play my games buy my plats and get me rich.
When am rich to my content i will stop updating the game and doing events and run to Brazil with the money i made thanks to the players.
Can't wait C:

I am not joking nor talking about Sts but myself, as a game designer my ultimate goal is exchange fun for your money Sceazikua. c:

Kakashis
02-06-2014, 10:44 AM
Hehe I sense it too!

nelson131
02-06-2014, 12:30 PM
Ok exchange fun for money. How true

xXz21
02-06-2014, 12:32 PM
this is why LOL

VenomsChaos
02-06-2014, 01:07 PM
Can't wait C:

story seems to me familiar... ahh i remember i know that story :))... it was a sad story... but your words made me smile :)

Fyrce
02-06-2014, 01:16 PM
Where's the waiting part? You can play this game as fast as you want. Oh wait, you mean you wanted a private jet for free…???

xXz21
02-06-2014, 02:08 PM
Where's the waiting part? You can play this game as fast as you want. Oh wait, you mean you wanted a private jet for free…???

oh yeah u need wait 24 hours to put gem NO, wait! is FAST!!! u can remove the timer with platinum and platinum is 100% FREE :D

Remiem
02-06-2014, 03:09 PM
hi guys :) check out this awesome thread (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?133283-Why-we-didn-t-make-a-new-expansion-for-Pocket-Legends-in-2013) I just looked up for ya!
There are only about 35 people in STS according to samhayne, so dont expect too much when they have 6 games to take care of! Also what Id like to say is, you will see how much they love their products, because its what they worked hard for.

Sceazikua is right. :) Like Samhayne has mentioned in a few posts, Spacetime is a pretty small studio of about 35 people, now servicing 6 different games and working hard on new things all the time. Actually, a LOT happened just last year.

Here's a quote from a post that Samhayne wrote last month:

Arcane Legends is our biggest hit. It is the game where a lot of our fans spend their playing time, so it rightfully had a goodly amount of additions, including: 3 level cap raises, Capture the Flag and Deathmatch PvP, a new place to fight bosses in the Gladiator Arena, the addition of the powerful Mythic and Arcane rarity pets and items and also an entire new Crafting System.

Across all of our games last year we updated a total of 280 times. That's a whole lot! I encourage you guys to read Samhayne's whole post here: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?133787-Legends-Franchise-Producer-Letter-from-Samhayne

He gives a great summary of what happened last year and what we've got coming for this year. We're workin' hard for you guys. :)

Nagin
02-06-2014, 04:49 PM
35 people working on 6 games? Meh its 35 people working on one game!

Reunegade
02-06-2014, 07:33 PM
Stop the complaining. Look at PL, no cap for about one and a half years. You guys are lucky that you even get a good update a week.

xXz21
02-06-2014, 07:41 PM
Stop the complaining. Look at PL, no cap for about one and a half years. You guys are lucky that you even get a good update a week.

i start playing PL and i think is better than AL, AL is boring. to much limitating game. and PL have LV76 for what u want more? i prefer if theys add more stuffs or change the same ''elite map'' for a real dungeons.

moot
02-06-2014, 07:56 PM
Samhayne and JustG looks really good haha.

Sheener
02-06-2014, 08:07 PM
Lets make a thousand posts with red !

Reunegade
02-06-2014, 08:14 PM
i start playing PL and i think is better than AL, AL is boring. to much limitating game. and PL have LV76 for what u want more? i prefer if theys add more stuffs or change the same ''elite map'' for a real dungeons.
Lol, elite cap means nothing, we just want something new.

Roberto077
02-06-2014, 08:19 PM
Lol, elite cap means nothing, we just want something new.

True that. There's literally only 10 levels of fun PvE (50-60) and the rest is sitting in infinite spawning enemy areas while spamming skills. Not to mention the PvP is bruiser dominated.

xXz21
02-06-2014, 08:44 PM
True that. There's literally only 10 levels of fun PvE (50-60) and the rest is sitting in infinite spawning enemy areas while spamming skills. Not to mention the PvP is bruiser dominated.
yeah and in AL u only have Elite maps and Kraken Mines 3 to do. and normally u only do 2 elite maps bcus in all another elites, drops cost 30k and u have to run many many to get the 30k item/egg.. LOL

Sheener
02-06-2014, 09:32 PM
Daddy does every post need a red !

borix
02-07-2014, 06:21 AM
Back to topic -valentines day is coming and still no announcement - its just 8 days before bef 14..

they could have at-least give a hint or sneak peek atleast 1 week before the event.

From chatbox:
[07-02, 07:20] Delphina: I am so excited!
[07-02, 07:20] Delphina: I'm working on something fun for you all!
[07-02, 07:30] Delphina: It will be a tease
[07-02, 07:30] Delphina: It will be posted Saturday so watch for it!

So maybe tomorrow? Maybe its something else (hope so - don't care about Valentine)

Roberto077
02-07-2014, 06:43 AM
yeah and in AL u only have Elite maps and Kraken Mines 3 to do. and normally u only do 2 elite maps bcus in all another elites, drops cost 30k and u have to run many many to get the 30k item/egg.. LOL

But the PvE is actually fun here :/

Milan Lame Man
02-07-2014, 06:52 AM

Heh I wrote 2 lengthy posts to answer this.
x21 complains there's no easy way to get gold, but that's a different topic, so I deleted them both.

For the OP, let's judge development after we see the size of Enclave.

xXz21
02-07-2014, 01:47 PM

Fun? i don't think killing mobs is fun. is bored for me. i prefer going killing good boss with a good drop. thats why i prefer Aion bcus have dungeons. and have a free world ismore fun i think :P

Anarchist
02-07-2014, 02:08 PM
Fun? i don't think killing mobs is fun. is bored for me. i prefer going killing good boss with a good drop. thats why i prefer Aion bcus have dungeons. and have a free world ismore fun i think :P

I wonder what you are still doing here...

Roberto077
02-07-2014, 02:13 PM

I was comparing it to PL. Plus it's a matter of opinion.

Uzii
02-07-2014, 03:01 PM
35 people working on 6 games? Meh its 35 people working on one game!

U took the words out of my mouth.

AL is all good, updates pretty oft, everytime new content, new things, enough time to enjoy all that, so no idea what abt the creator of this thread talks abt.

The other games being updated may be true, but there is no new content. U guys maybe just update them, throw some xp weekend here, elixir sale there, and u say u have done something for those games. It maybe looks good on the paper but reality is another story. U done literally nothing new for those games.

xXz21
02-07-2014, 03:06 PM
I was comparing it to PL. Plus it's a matter of opinion.

yeah i know. the 2 games have a moment of fun after that is bored bcus u haven't nothing to do.

Rare
02-07-2014, 05:24 PM
yeah i know. the 2 games have a moment of fun after that is bored bcus u haven't nothing to do.

I think you're just to hard core for al. You should pay that other game. This is obviously too small for you.

xXz21
02-07-2014, 07:46 PM
I think you're just to hard core for al. You should pay that other game. This is obviously too small for you.

im already have mytic set. is not to be ''hard'' is boring bcus after get lv 36 with mytic gear is the same all the time. Elites or KM3 or PvP is boring only to do the same without a dungeons and yes i play many games like BF3, Aion, Mass effect 3, Steam/origin games.

Otahaanak
02-08-2014, 01:29 PM
Joining a good Guild makes all the difference. The fun is our ongoing cooperation helping one another get AP's, fast runs, Elusuve 4 hunts, etc. Try helping your guild mates and teach them techniques, builds and your strategies - pass along what you know. Keeps me from getting bored. :-)

Hoardseeker
02-08-2014, 10:56 PM

From chatbox:
[07-02, 07:20] Delphina: I am so excited!
[07-02, 07:20] Delphina: I'm working on something fun for you all!
[07-02, 07:30] Delphina: It will be a tease
[07-02, 07:30] Delphina: It will be posted Saturday so watch for it!

So maybe tomorrow? Maybe its something else (hope so - don't care about Valentine)
:( its the spot the difference thingy

NovaZ
02-09-2014, 09:55 PM
STS is actually really fast compared to other games with only one or two games. I moved here from Celtic Heroes, where there is one huge update every year and only 3 events. Plus PVM is just tap 3 buttons and once you get 3 or 4 mobs on you your dead.

Daddyblu
02-10-2014, 12:43 AM
Sceazikua is right. :) Like Samhayne has mentioned in a few posts, Spacetime is a pretty small studio of about 35 people, now servicing 6 different games and working hard on new things all the time. Actually, a LOT happened just last year.

Here's a quote from a post that Samhayne wrote last month:

Across all of our games last year we updated a total of 280 times. That's a whole lot! I encourage you guys to read Samhayne's whole post here: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?133787-Legends-Franchise-Producer-Letter-from-Samhayne

He gives a great summary of what happened last year and what we've got coming for this year. We're workin' hard for you guys. :)

I think you should add more man power, i know StS can afford it :)

Delphina
02-10-2014, 04:28 PM
No... It was the The Great Singe Rescue!!

Kakashis
02-10-2014, 05:19 PM

Which is arguably much more op than any Valentine's day event! Thank you delph! Just make last year's big/small hearts black for all them singles out there haha

Daddyblu
02-11-2014, 01:21 AM

so Christina the singe counter part is colored green?

Hoardseeker
02-11-2014, 06:52 AM
:0 for me here in India...you posted it in Sunday and spot the difference at Saturday :)