PDA

View Full Version : So disappointed at Puyt and his friends

Superzarop
11-29-2010, 07:12 AM
Today i was doing pvp with this paladin called Puyt. I am also a paladin and i was owning him. Then he got pissed, invited 2 mage friends and started gang raping me. After a while i killed all 3 of them, and Puyt was so pissed he started calling me noob and got his friends to report me(we can clearly see who the noob is).
And thats not it, i returned to town and random people started reporting me. Turned out that Puyt was paying lol levels to report me. What kind of loser is that.

chriscw97
11-29-2010, 07:16 AM
Its ok chillax its just a game, if u didnt do anything bad then reporting does nothing. Its just a way of informing devs to look at a ceratin player for any wrong doings. Its not like immediate banning without good reason. BTW what lv guys were u pvp?
EDIT: U dont have to continue pvp game if its unfair, when my twinks pvp and these guys try gang me and i get killed, i just lie dead until someone leaves or comes on my team :P

maneut
11-29-2010, 07:18 AM
Today i was doing pvp with this paladin called Puyt. I am also a paladin and i was owning him. Then he got pissed, invited 2 mage friends and started gang raping me. After a while i killed all 3 of them, and Puyt was so pissed he started calling me noob and got his friends to report me(we can clearly see who the noob is).
And thats not it, i returned to town and random people started reporting me. Turned out that Puyt was paying lol levels to report me. What kind of loser is that.

Well, if you done nothing wrong then It's Puyt who will be getting banned or something :)

Peace! :)

Superzarop
11-29-2010, 07:23 AM
Yah hopefully this post will get the staff to look at Puyts chat log :) im not afraid of getting banned at all.

chriscw97
11-29-2010, 07:27 AM
BTW what lv guys were u pvp?

Can u answer my Q plz

Superzarop
11-29-2010, 07:33 AM
We were lvl 50. Both me n Puyt had full rift.

Puyt
12-19-2010, 01:34 PM
Stop lammer.i owned you.

RedRyder
12-19-2010, 01:39 PM
Puyt he's a respected member on this forum, it's your word against his, an I don't think u have a chance.
I've Bren in that situation twinking minus the reporting, but you're a huge noob for doing that

skimmey
12-19-2010, 02:03 PM
He is a respected member? Fail... he is nothing more than a sore loser learned that today such a childish behavior never seen it in such a bad way in pl since i play

Zeus
12-19-2010, 02:07 PM
Well, HE IS A RESPECTED MEMBER. He is rarely mean and makes good decisions. And to further comment, I can let you know that this puyt guy has issues. When I was farming on my twink level 20 in the holiday dungeon. I asked him to leave which he did. Btw, notice how I said asked. But after leaving he then flames on me for not locking my game, which I didn't want to as I might have wanted other level 20 twink to join in and then he proceeds to insult me and flame me out for "wasting his time". If a second wasted is really a waste of time... then you need to stop playing pocket legends because all you are really doing is wasting your time on a game. It is really hypocritical of somebody to say that. Games are mean to waste time. Get with the program and be nice to the community or get lost.

EDIT: Btw superzarop, sorry to see you go :( I'm going to miss you.

Puyt
12-19-2010, 05:39 PM
Ty redryders and all stop rage please if you are bad in game it's not a big problem go buy a brain on ebay cu.

Oldgveteran
12-19-2010, 06:37 PM
haha asked him to leave grp before very nicely told him we were full, just flipss out screamin BS callin me a F'n liar... think hes a few bricks short

Zeus
12-19-2010, 06:56 PM
Ty redryders and all stop rage please if you are bad in game it's not a big problem go buy a brain on ebay cu.

It seems to you may need the brain, because if one had a brain, he would know cerebralectomy is currently impossible, even worse, one could only get a preserved brain of the black market, not off of eBay, so you must be implying you are participating in the illegal sales? Most players on these forums are very good players and are in no way "bad". You need to cool down your anger and go take a bath in ice cold water. Did your parents ever teach you how to control your anger, because it does not seem like it. One more thing, before you start telling of people how they are idiots and they need a brain, you might want to take a look at your sentence structure and grammar because it is so horrid, most 1st to 2nd graders I know can write a more grammatically correct and understandable sentence compared to you. Flaming and trolling on the forums is the quickest way to get banned on forums and even in game, so you my friend, as people say it, "Need to take a Chill Pill". Case Closed. Dev's please lock this thread before "Puyt" decides to troll more on this thread, or other threads. It would be really appreciated.

skimmey
12-20-2010, 12:30 AM
Signed 100%

Puyt
12-21-2010, 07:49 PM
Blablabla i don't read that not to many time for bool****s

mrpredalien
12-21-2010, 07:54 PM
Just wondering but why did superzarop get banned? He don't seem like a noob :(

Christina
12-22-2010, 09:04 AM
Get use to this puyt.. He offer like to gang.. When he kill ppl weaker den him, he temp to scold ppl noob and stuff like this.. He is famous for his mouth in pvp, lol i mean bad mouth.. I believe he is jus a small kid, just ignore him.. He has weak pally.. He only own those ppl weaker den him..

crazycrc
12-22-2010, 09:14 AM
Not trying to agitate the problem further, but if I'm not mistaken (who knows, maybe I really am crazy o.o), it looks as if RedRyder was supporting Super, not you...just saying...

Killzter
12-22-2010, 10:06 AM
Crazy, you are not at all crazy (see wut i did thar? :O) I too think that RedRyder was supporting Super..

Btw anyone knows why he got banned? :O