Nice video! It's really cool.

largecommand
02-06-2014, 04:51 PM
Thank you:) any constructive criticism?

Fusionstrike
02-06-2014, 05:38 PM

It's a good job overall.

You said it's not done yet, so you might already be planning to do some of these ideas. Here's what I think would help make it better.

The font for the title "Pocket Legends" is kind of small and looks more like it belongs on Star Legends, i.e. futuristic. I'd choose something closer to the fonts used in PL.
It could use a lot more gameplay clips and less text. You say awards, game studio, etc. but what's really going to make someone choose to play PL is the game itself, so show more of that.
All gameplay clips are of PvP. This makes it seem like that's all the game is. I'd get some clips showing PvE, especially lots of different maps. Alien Oasis, Lost Expedition, Swamps, Humania, Blacksmoke, etc. There are lots of interesting themes to show off.
Get some close-ups of lots of different character customizations. PL has tons of different looks with all its gear and vanities...more than most games. Showing that off would be good.
A clip of a team taking on a big, scary-looking boss would be good. Some cool looking bosses are red dragon, the Humania devil coast guy, the metallic golem in sand caves, vlod.

Sheugokin
02-06-2014, 05:47 PM
Hello Shawn!

largecommand
02-06-2014, 07:38 PM

It's a good job overall.

You said it's not done yet, so you might already be planning to do some of these ideas. Here's what I think would help make it better.

The font for the title "Pocket Legends" is kind of small and looks more like it belongs on Star Legends, i.e. futuristic. I'd choose something closer to the fonts used in PL.
It could use a lot more gameplay clips and less text. You say awards, game studio, etc. but what's really going to make someone choose to play PL is the game itself, so show more of that.
All gameplay clips are of PvP. This makes it seem like that's all the game is. I'd get some clips showing PvE, especially lots of different maps. Alien Oasis, Lost Expedition, Swamps, Humania, Blacksmoke, etc. There are lots of interesting themes to show off.
Get some close-ups of lots of different character customizations. PL has tons of different looks with all its gear and vanities...more than most games. Showing that off would be good.
A clip of a team taking on a big, scary-looking boss would be good. Some cool looking bosses are red dragon, the Humania devil coast guy, the metallic golem in sand caves, vlod.

Thank you

I like bullets 1 and 2, but 3 and 4 are just to detailed...I need to be more general about the game. No time to fit every aspect of PL into a short video, 3-4 minutes is the max i'm keeping it. Maybe something like a few seconds of a clip showing each boss from campaigns.

largecommand
02-06-2014, 07:38 PM
Hello Shawn!

Hi!