PDA

View Full Version : So can we buy the remaining Arbiter Pieces.

octavos
02-06-2014, 06:48 PM

original thread...http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?69697-Spoiler-Alert&highlight=spoiler+alert

I know this is beating a dead horse, but since I see PL wont have a cap in the horizon and SL got one..but it was for the "Hardcore" Im asking for all the people who have the majority of the pieces to buy the remain ones, arms and legs that is. I have been off and on playing SL and since really there isn't really anything "New" this could bring back some older players from hibernation. I know these were cap items and the first 3 were already hard to get...this is by no means a low blow to the people who have obtained the 1st 3..but to complete an "OCD" disorder many SL players have.

I would love to have this killer idea and reason why this should be implemented (unless a former posts a good idea :))..but I don't..so yea...Im sorry but I have an OCD disorder XD.

So please keep this chat clean..and please share your thoughts.

Your friend :ghost:

Anireuca
02-07-2014, 10:05 PM
Haha now i know why not in game sleeves and boots is becouse suck!!! XD

octavos
02-08-2014, 02:45 PM
Haha now i know why not in game sleeves and boots is becouse suck!!! XD

well, what can I say..the reason why they didn't release a "Cap" item is because of the hardcoreness of the levels in the new cap..not all can play with no stimps..I just want to complete this set so I and others feel a since of completeness. they are not the best items but shoot..i want to finish the set. Hopefully others feel the same way as I do.

Corpser
02-15-2014, 06:43 AM
Then everyone going to buy it and it wont feel so special wearing the arbiter arms and legs. But yes it annoys me alot missing these for so long

Warlord0520
02-15-2014, 08:33 PM

original thread...http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?69697-Spoiler-Alert&highlight=spoiler+alert

I know this is beating a dead horse, but since I see PL wont have a cap in the horizon and SL got one..but it was for the "Hardcore" Im asking for all the people who have the majority of the pieces to buy the remain ones, arms and legs that is. I have been off and on playing SL and since really there isn't really anything "New" this could bring back some older players from hibernation. I know these were cap items and the first 3 were already hard to get...this is by no means a low blow to the people who have obtained the 1st 3..but to complete an "OCD" disorder many SL players have.

I would love to have this killer idea and reason why this should be implemented (unless a former posts a good idea :))..but I don't..so yea...Im sorry but I have an OCD disorder XD.

So please keep this chat clean..and please share your thoughts.

Your friend :ghost:

How would this bring back older players? "oh yeah look what u earned 2 years ago! now everyone has it HAHAHAHA IN UR FACE LOYAL PLAYERS!" but anyways, howbout adding NEW content will bring back players, recycling old stuff is annoying

Ghani
07-10-2016, 03:16 PM
Does any of guy have complate these arbiter's??

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

XxReiReixX
08-21-2016, 02:55 AM
Does any of guy have complate these arbiter's??

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Nope. SpaceTime Studios stopped updating the game before we got the full set.

Zolum
03-27-2017, 10:41 AM
well, what can I say..the reason why they didn't release a "Cap" item is because of the hardcoreness of the levels in the new cap..not all can play with no stimps..I just want to complete this set so I and others feel a since of completeness. they are not the best items but shoot..i want to finish the set. Hopefully others feel the same way as I do.

I mean I only have the back plate but still I would like to see it completed for those who actually took the time to reach past levels caps. And yes this is and has been my favorite game to this day, and I would like to see new level caps, but even just adding these items would be encouraging.

Elderscrolls
08-17-2017, 08:01 PM
Yeah make the remaining parts show up in plat store.

oraweun
06-17-2018, 05:06 AM
FULL ARBITER SET IS RELEASED.

Sent from my SM-A300FU using Tapatalk

lahtag
08-14-2018, 10:35 PM
Love the engineer arbiter the most actually has some color to it xD